About SexyKO server

This is a discussion on About SexyKO server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, ¿Can I get some feedback about that server? ¿Is there any english/spanish-speaking community clans around? I would like ...
Page: 1

Default About SexyKO server

Hello everyone,

¿Can I get some feedback about that server? ¿Is there any english/spanish-speaking community clans around?

I would like to know if it is as populated as show in the control panel right now (Olympus server; 6k players out of 10k capability while Myra server is 200 out of 500, seem to be older and emptier).

Players have level 83 and decent gears with +8 stuff and some uniques but nothing really scary to me.

The thing is, does someone know if sexyko is going to launch a new server? Will I be totally surrounded by turks, or any chance to make a good-fellas clan to have some fun?

And the most important question, is there any other server simillar to it working around? I dont expect 6k players, but less than a thousand would be a failure IMO. I dont mind if its level 70 cap or 83 but I prefair hard exp/farm.

Thanks in advance for your replies, regards.

uzk

Fake server sexyko i do not recommend