Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Active English DCZ Server?

This is a discussion on Active English DCZ Server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ardream World Web Site...
Page: 3

btw its very active, lvl 62 is cap so mage got novas etc but its dcz map and no shells. since its turkish i find it boring alone so we better all make a clan! and theres less people on human side so we could go there, its like usually 200 -350 elmorald online vs 250-480 karus

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Doesn't look too bad, even tho a nova party would probably just rape everybody, it's still sounds like fun for rogues and warriors to try and pummel down a party of mages, usually works out =D anyway, how do you start when you play? Is it a couple of hours to level up or days? Any starting items? If not, how hard is it to farm? Thanks for your great input alex, I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Doesn't look too bad, even tho a nova party would probably just rape everybody, it's still sounds like fun for rogues and warriors to try and pummel down a party of mages, usually works out =D anyway, how do you start when you play? Is it a couple of hours to level up or days? Any starting items? If not, how hard is it to farm? Thanks for your great input alex, I appreciate it
    I think it's full pk, because i see everyone using same item in rankings tho.

Banned Senior Member

As I said, I'll be making a 59 server in the future after my 70 serv is released. I can make a 59 serv with no problem at all. I just do not want to launch a 59 server first considering I'm not sure how popular it would be.

Need a DCZ English speaking active server!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123