Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 182
Like Tree8Likes

AlemKO Re-Launch with v 1886, was your news?.. Didnít you still try?

This is a discussion on AlemKO Re-Launch with v 1886, was your news?.. Didnít you still try? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you're still interested in playing, need priests, mages, and warriors. PM Deathie....
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member Deathie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    142

    Default

    If you're still interested in playing, need priests, mages, and warriors. PM Deathie.
    Last edited by Deathie; 06-25-2014 at 05:35 AM.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    i TOLD SO MUCH TIME, IS MY MIASTAKE OF GIVE PASSWORD TO RAFAEL, sorry for caps.
    i Sorry people, who get scamming from the nigga hands.
    Ps - first, i dont know why not check login ip.
    HAHAHA nice story bro
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/40595.html

    edit didnt saw he got banned so anyway, any english people that are playing here? we made a clan me and deathie so if you want a clan, pm HealMachine or Deathie

  3. #123
    Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    107

    Default

    do you think being Archer is worth playing in this server?

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    do you think being Archer is worth playing in this server?
    there is archer, but i didnt test the dmg here.

  5. #125
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    HAHAHA nice story bro
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/40595.html

    edit didnt saw he got banned so anyway, any english people that are playing here? we made a clan me and deathie so if you want a clan, pm HealMachine or Deathie
    barmachine sup with FL fags ?

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    barmachine sup with FL fags ?
    quitted fl, dylan acting like idiot again

  7. #127
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    quitted fl, dylan acting like idiot again
    He always acts like that LMAO, whats the diff now ?

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    He always acts like that LMAO, whats the diff now ?
    banned me on ts permently, he was up to a new level lmao :P

  9. #129
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    barmachine sup with FL fags ?
    Quite frankly everything falls apart unless I organize the clan. Mainly because I don't usually invite randoms.

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Quite frankly everything falls apart unless I organize the clan. Mainly because I don't usually invite randoms.
    so true...

  11. #131
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    so true...
    lal bar srsly? you were the one telling me to add as manny mages as possible , YOU were the one licking my asshole once kallop didn't log and after blame me for the fact that you couldn't heal for dog shit - cause for the rest our "randoms" did pretty fine
    You got banned from ts cause i am tired of ur dumb crap , we will stay on alemko now we have blitz so blame someone else for your "Skills" cause you play as good on priest as you do on sin "chitin shield +dagger" others he dies

  12. #132
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Quite frankly everything falls apart unless I organize the clan. Mainly because I don't usually invite randoms.
    everything was just fine untill Mr pro priest went "I can do whatever i want" mode

  13. #133
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quite frankly everything falls apart unless I organize the clan. Mainly because I don't usually invite randoms.
    True, but this clan wasn't yours. Also it wasn't FL. My point is all of us were randoms. We were a lil group (the old melee clan burn0ut created + some FL guys), if your point is we were "the randoms(burn0ut clan)" you are wrong.

    PD: Dylan stop acting like a tard, if BAR is playing bad atm isn't a big problem. You guys could switch the roles SIMPLE.

  14. #134
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    True, but this clan wasn't yours. Also it wasn't FL. My point is all of us were randoms. We were a lil group (the old melee clan burn0ut created + some FL guys), if your point is we were "the randoms(burn0ut clan)" you are wrong.

    PD: Dylan stop acting like a tard, if BAR is playing bad atm isn't a big problem. You guys could switch the roles SIMPLE.
    switch roles ? who is "acting like a tard" now ? don't give me so much credit , a good mage clan needs a good priest , agreed most mages i added were new (in our clan) but they nova and staff and tp , and still we died 1 shot , So blame goes to ..

  15. #135
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    switch roles ? who is "acting like a tard" now ? don't give me so much credit , a good mage clan needs a good priest , agreed most mages i added were new (in our clan) but they nova and staff and tp , and still we died 1 shot , So blame goes to ..
    Well if you died in one shot is it really the priests fault ?
    iRaiden and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    09-05-2014, 12:45 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-30-2014, 06:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-19-2014, 03:32 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-15-2014, 11:11 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-26-2014, 08:45 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    06-24-2014, 07:07 AM
  7. Hits: 77
    06-23-2014, 06:16 PM

Similar Threads

  1. How was your 4th of july ?
    By Private in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:37 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 04:11 PM
  3. I was just bored so ...Post your strange items you ever seen
    By 1UnknownMuthaFuka in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •