Results 1 to 9 of 9

Any good PK Private servers?

This is a discussion on Any good PK Private servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont want one of the private servers that say they are pk but gear wins. Are there any servers ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87

    Default Any good PK Private servers?

    I dont want one of the private servers that say they are pk but gear wins. Are there any servers out there where everyone has the same gear and it is just based on skill. ATM im thinking about sexy ko but the dam mages there just piss me off haha. Thanks for all who help me out

  2. #2
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    I dont want one of the private servers that say they are pk but gear wins. Are there any servers out there where everyone has the same gear and it is just based on skill. ATM im thinking about sexy ko but the dam mages there just piss me off haha. Thanks for all who help me out
    Nigga, sexyko is the only pk serv worth playing - period. Mage's arent a probelm if you know how to play against em, if they was, then i wouldnt still be there lol

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Nigga, sexyko is the only pk serv worth playing - period. Mage's arent a probelm if you know how to play against em, if they was, then i wouldnt still be there lol
    well if you would just remake ChillKO we wouldnt have to worrry about that DDDD

  4. #4
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    well if you would just remake ChillKO we wouldnt have to worrry about that DDDD
    Sick is remakin taht ser vsupposly lol, thats whati been hearing, dont know if its true o rnot.

  5. #5
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    dutchland
    Posts
    43

    Default

    i want to see a remake of t1tanko/twistedko

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    titan ko is that server that like, you farmed manner tickets and you bought your items with manner tickets right, and everyone had the chance to get the same gear?

    cuz if so that was like 1 of my fav servers

  7. #7
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    titan ko is that server that like, you farmed manner tickets and you bought your items with manner tickets right, and everyone had the chance to get the same gear?

    cuz if so that was like 1 of my fav servers
    yes those were very fun

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeluh View Post
    i want to see a remake of t1tanko/twistedko

    i want a remake of twisted ko too ^^
    Last edited by sAbiN; 09-14-2011 at 08:14 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87

    Default forreal

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Sick is remakin taht ser vsupposly lol, thats whati been hearing, dont know if its true o rnot.
    dam that would be smart for him to remake that cus that was a pure gg server... if he does make sure u give me a shout hahah ....




    btw i played a server called rising ko years back and it was a dam fun server... not rising4chaos

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •