Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone else tired of all these fail MYKO servers...

This is a discussion on Anyone else tired of all these fail MYKO servers... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ ya its ture , all of sexyko&oldschoolko are turks its not really fun to play with ...
Page: 2

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    ya its ture , all of sexyko&oldschoolko are turks
    its not really fun to play with them -,-
    I am almost sure that if sexyko was with ip block to turks
    was there only english speakers etc..
    and also nice guys and not this turks someone told me they are just nolifers there
    they running to moradon arena and make mages pt and just dont let to anyone to play there
    =,=
    OldSchoolKO is the only good farm server out right now, possibly the best well managed one that I've played. The PK is fantastic, absolutely nothing like the pure mage bullshit on SexyKO. Sure there's a handful of turks, but there's certainly plenty of Europeans, Peruvians, Americans/Canadians as well. Turks is what makes Knight Online PK fun, otherwise every private server would eventually die because of the lack of players.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Turks is what makes Knight Online PK fun,
    you're right ^^

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    ya its ture , all of sexyko&oldschoolko are turks
    its not really fun to play with them -,-
    I am almost sure that if sexyko was with ip block to turks
    was there only english speakers etc..
    and also nice guys and not this turks someone told me they are just nolifers there
    they running to moradon arena and make mages pt and just dont let to anyone to play there
    =,=
    lol, if sexyko put a ip block on turk ips, the server would die within a month or so. no joke. 70% of sexyko are turks and anyone else other than American

theres 3 topics in this section talking about how the servers fail so hard... yet the devs dont seem to care xD tberes always more and more servers showing up

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by nyox View Post
    theres 3 topics in this section talking about how the servers fail so hard... yet the devs dont seem to care xD tberes always more and more servers showing up
    because each owner has it in their little minds that THEIR server will rule them all....its touching, but funny at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge View Post
    because each owner has it in their little minds that THEIR server will rule them all....its touching, but funny at the same time
    /fail name, you forgot Dip

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    /fail name, you forgot Dip
    so bite me.... *ProdigyTM* -.-

All the people complainin about "Turkish" people, if there were no Turks, u wudnt be able to play this game. They are the ones keeping it alive no matter private or official KO.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    All the people complainin about "Turkish" people, if there were no Turks, u wudnt be able to play this game. They are the ones keeping it alive no matter private or official KO.
    If that`s what you think then you`re sadly mistaken. This game released upon being fully an English community. Not exactly 100%, but 99% of them were at least communicating in English, thus why I call at an English community.

Now it`s a different story. People have to understand that a dead game,... is dead. Thank the Turks on a partial note.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12