Page 140 of 300 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130136137138139140141142143144 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4487
Like Tree1317Likes

APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM

This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are discussing about the same thing over and over (it's too high // it doesn't matter, utc is the ...
Page: 140


  1. #2086
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    You are discussing about the same thing over and over (it's too high // it doesn't matter, utc is the way to go, shard, hb doesn't matter bla bla) while It's not about that... Kinda sad to see that nobody got common sense to realize it.

    As i said in a previous post, it's about the fact there the BEST farm atm is AFKing and fishing which leads to an empty CZ and empty events. Why would anybody go for an event that drops 1 item if they can get 10x more during the same time while AFKing and fishing.

    What people do now:

    XP:

    -Despite having a decent exp spot at cz, the diff aint that big so people mostly Genieing while being AFK at emc , eslant, safe places.


    Farm:


    -98% AFKing and fishing / mining once again since that is by far the most productive (regardless of how good UTC / krowaz weapons WILL be, when you can obtain around 30 Blue chest + 30 green chest + 30 red chest + 25-25 fragment of rage / gluttony + 25-25 green + black gem alongside with flashes, etc with only 1 char fishing / mining for one day [you don't have to do anything yourself beside checking it times to times] that aint cool.

    Or fine those weapons are crap and it aint matter even if ppl will run around with HB +9s, let them drop that much but then add a CZ spot around bowl where you can farm 2-3x more than that during the same time. )



    Until i will get way more GG items / money while sleeping and fishing with 2 character than a guy who is working his ass off during the whole time, constantly farming, using pots, etc there will be no activity at CZ.


    I get it, all of the arguments, it's a private server, people are busy, it's a good way to afk and do nothing but the point is: CZ and events SHOULD be attractive and way more productive than doing nothing but afking and mining. There is no point in a server where every1 is just afking and doing nothing else xD.



    So ye, NP shop, farm spots for money at cz // better farm spots overall / lower fishing rates, those kinda things. Give people advantage who actually PLAY the game and keep it alive over those whom just sitting at emc /moradon with 5 character fishing / mining. I got a clannie fishing with 4-5 characters, getting 100++ from every chest, fragments, etc every day. You can't even get close to that amount of stuffs even if you'd go geek mode and would constantly farm for 24 hours straight.





    PS.: It's not a flame toward the admins, i'm just tired of ppl constantly having the same discussion, guy 1: mining rate is too high, guy2: mining rate is fine, utc weapons are what matters anyway and no1 gives a flying fuck about actual farming spots / making people to go to events / CZ, etc.
    bigdudle and Rexi like this.

  2. #2087
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    They're already in the process of reducing the mining/fishing rates, I spoke to Aesteris about it a few minutes ago. I'm not sure exactly what he plans on doing however to balance it out.

  3. #2088
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Considering most of the uniques that entered the game have burned or are +6 I don't think its too big an issue now that they're actively reducing the rates, which can already be felt if you go try out mining or fishing. I think the absolute best thing I've seen so far is a +7 HB and there's like 1 of those on the server.

  4. #2089
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Goodies, the server wont last long if ppl fish/mine on safe zones rather than go CZ

    I used to love BDW etc, but now I rather fish for that time.

  5. #2090
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    There is DV 8 and saw other things too but once again it's not about the items (well just barely) but the fact that farming in CZ / events is NOT EVEN CLOSE to fishing / mining, therefore no1 bother to go to CZ and actually do smth that makes the server fun and keeps it alive.
    Rexi likes this.

  6. #2091
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    There are DV 8 and saw other things too but once again it's not about the items (well just barely) but the fact that farming it CZ / event is NOT EVEN CLOSE to fishing / mining, therefore no1 bother to go to CZ and actually do smth.
    I'm 99% sure there isn't a DV 8 and if there is its the only +8 unique on the entire server and as was already mentioned by Rick, they're already nerfing mining/fishing so its less lucrative.

  7. #2092
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I'm 99% sure there isn't a DV 8 and if there is its the only +8 unique on the entire server and as was already mentioned by Rick, they're already nerfing mining/fishing so its less lucrative.
    There is, it was just made 10 minutes ago by KingFunky.

  8. #2093
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Bottom line is CZ has to be more efficent than mining/fishin, like way more efficent.

  9. #2094
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    They're already in the process of reducing the mining/fishing rates, I spoke to Aesteris about it a few minutes ago. I'm not sure exactly what he plans on doing however to balance it out.
    Rates are fine, people are happy when they get decent items from chests & fragments & gems, even if they burn them to +6-7. However they should add item like silver coin on mining for fishing side aswell.
    At the moment you can keep your character fishing for 3-6 hours until it gets full of MS.

  10. #2095
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Rates are fine, people are happy when they get decent items from chests & fragments & gems, even if they burn them to +6-7. However they should add item like silver coin on mining for fishing side aswell.
    At the moment you can keep your character fishing for 3-6 hours until it gets full of MS.
    This shouldn't be AFK KO, at least not for farming. Events/CZ need to mean 10x more than fishing/mining... thats for sure.

    There are x2 HB's +7 in my clan along with many more uniques, within 1 week, this server will have people in all +8 and a few +9s with how its currently set, and they realize that, which is why they're already in the process of changing it.

    P.S Lets not even forget this is where all these nikkas in +7 shells got their shit too.

    Edit : Every time my clan sees events pop up we just laugh it off and continue xping because its literally pointless to go and try and get the chests/gems/fragments with the current rates.

    Edit #2 : The only event thats probably worth it is BDW for the EXP scroll.
    Rexi likes this.

  11. #2096
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    Bottom line is CZ has to be more efficent than mining/fishin, like way more efficent.
    This and this only. And it isn't even close to happening atm.





    PS.: Just participated BDW (it was fun as hell too bad it was the 1st bdw we actually got TP since no1 bothers to enter due to the mentioned reasons), and it was bugged. We were leading during the whole time, had the monu aswell and once we reached 80 kill (it was like 80-56 to humans), it ended and magically the ORCs won for no reason.

  12. #2097
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    This and this only. And it isn't even close to happening atm.


    PS.: Just participated BDW (it was fun as hell too bad it was the 1st bdw we actually got TP since no1 bothers to enter due to the mentioned reasons), and it was bugged. We were leading during the whole time, had the monu aswell and once we reached 80 kill (it was like 80-56 to humans), it ended and magically the ORCs won for no reason.
    No one bothers? Are you joking? You need 7 BDW victory scrolls for your level 62 skill for every class, if people aren't joining BDW its because they're literally retarded, not because its not worth it, because you get a bunch of exp, a victory scroll, a bunch of NP and a red chest and a scroll to increase exp for like 2 hours. As for orcs winning they must have controlled the monument till the end, its either the monument timer or first to 100 kills afaik.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

  13. #2098
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    They barely do and it's a fact. Maybe abit later it ll be better once they will maybe thinking about touching CZ and getting skills for it, but anyway atm it's 70% people fishing / mining, 28% exping with genie or any other way outside CZ and less than 2-3% actually trying to do smth at CZ.

    So ye at the end of the day, there should be some major changes regarding farming that will provide the result that makes CZ farming / events a way more option than AFKing and fishing so there will be some action at CZ / events.



    Edit: And no, they didn't do either of them, monument was human's and orcs were like 20 kills behind during the whole thing, then it just suddenly ended with their victory. I couldn't care less about the result but it was obviously a bug worth checking so mentioned it.

  14. #2099
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    They barely do and it's a fact. Maybe abit later it ll be better once they will maybe thinking about touching CZ and getting skills for it, but anyway atm it's 70% people fishing / mining, 28% exping with genie or any other way outside CZ and less than 2-3% actually trying to do smth at CZ.

    So ye at the end of the day, there should be some major changes regarding farming that will provide the result that makes CZ farming / events a way more option than AFKing and fishing so there will be some action at CZ / events.
    Why would anyone be doing stuff in CZ? People are barely a high enough level to even GO to cz, let alone for them to be able to do stuff there, the server isn't even a week old, this is a 20xx not a level 70 cap server, CZ isn't the be all end all of the game on this patch, you've been crying about almost everything since before the server even launched so I'm hard pressed to take anything you say seriously at this point.

  15. #2100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    No one bothers? Are you joking? You need 7 BDW victory scrolls for your level 62 skill for every class, if people aren't joining BDW its because they're literally retarded, not because its not worth it, because you get a bunch of exp, a victory scroll, a bunch of NP and a red chest and a scroll to increase exp for like 2 hours. As for orcs winning they must have controlled the monument till the end, its either the monument timer or first to 100 kills afaik.
    Lower brackets require 50 kills, higher require 80.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-25-2017, 02:37 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-12-2017, 07:31 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
  13. Hits: 2
    01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
  14. Hits: 5
    01-13-2017, 10:09 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    01-04-2017, 05:01 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    12-26-2016, 06:08 AM
  17. Hits: 2
    11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    11-22-2016, 05:00 PM
  19. Hits: 2
    11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
  21. Hits: 10
    09-17-2016, 03:56 AM
  22. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
  23. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 04:54 AM
  24. Hits: 2
    09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    08-29-2016, 09:59 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
  28. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  29. Hits: 5
    08-22-2016, 11:48 PM
  30. Hits: 2
    08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    08-21-2016, 07:02 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
  34. Hits: 1
    08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
  37. Hits: 2
    07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  38. Hits: 2
    07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
  39. Hits: 2
    07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  41. Hits: 2
    07-02-2016, 05:23 AM
  42. Hits: 2
    06-30-2016, 09:27 PM
  43. Hits: 4
    06-27-2016, 09:41 PM
  44. Hits: 2
    06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
  45. Hits: 7
    06-20-2016, 03:16 AM
  46. Hits: 4
    06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  47. Hits: 8
    06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
  48. Hits: 2
    06-15-2016, 08:57 PM
  49. Hits: 2
    06-13-2016, 06:36 PM
  50. Hits: 2
    06-11-2016, 02:17 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •