Page 154 of 305 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4565
Like Tree1327Likes

APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM

This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keep turks attract to server.....
Page: 154


  1. #2296
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Keep turks attract to server..

  2. #2297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    413

    Default

    That event alone is bringing atleast 3 players into our clan. Great way for them to start, with a bit of help they will be level 80 by those 3 days.

  3. #2298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MERICA'
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Everybody come play the server and bring your friends. They're giving 3 days exp premium, and other free gifts starting July 3rd until the 10th. Great time to get 80 and get started. Its a very good server that I will rejoin in a few days. See you there!

  4. #2299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    127

    Default

    i will join but need clasn before i get started :P

  5. #2300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    I am starting to think this server would've had a significantly bigger population if it was a 70 lvl MYKO or KE server.

  6. #2301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Yeah with those beginner items, you can get 80 easily in three days on an exp boosted weekend. Items are harder to get but that's good, and you can use item rental.

  7. #2302
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    I am starting to think this server would've had a significantly bigger population if it was a 70 lvl MYKO or KE server.
    you mean like every other boring and obsolete server out there? those versions have nothing left to offer.

    some are fun, but still. they're kinda limited by the really old engine.

  8. #2303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    I am starting to think this server would've had a significantly bigger population if it was a 70 lvl MYKO or KE server.
    I don't know about you, but while the community may not be as big as some servers, everyone's pretty friendly and supportive. It's an enjoyable community to work with.
    Aside from whatever bugs there are that we're presently dealing with, the main focus right now is getting more people into PvP. Fresh faces are always needed of course, but there's quite enough in-game already for some fun times.

    MYKO servers are just so limited in their potential that there really isn't all that much we want to be doing with them. If using the MYKO client meant more players, but an increasingly hostile community that would have all but disappeared after launch, I can quite comfortably say the server is doing fine enough for me as it is.

    The community is still growing, however, and we're doing our best to keep that going, so who knows -- maybe down the track we will have a population as big as some of those servers (having said that, bear in mind a lot of the "players" making up those insane counts are bots or people multiclienting). Either way is fine with me, so long as players are ultimately having fun.

  9. #2304

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I told you before twostars get rid of jamadars completely there will be a bigger population, you want skill rather then buju bullshit.

  10. #2305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    I am starting to think this server would've had a significantly bigger population if it was a 70 lvl MYKO or KE server.
    If it was a ROFD 80 server I would say the hype would have been a lot higher, not many people like this new KO, especially peruvians for some reason. That was the best time in KO in my opinion and everything that came after was just slowly ruining the game.

  11. #2306
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corner442 View Post
    I told you before twostars get rid of jamadars completely there will be a bigger population, you want skill rather then buju bullshit.
    Jamadars aren't even OP man, there is a ridiculous amount of Jamadar defense on there right now.

  12. #2307
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I don't know about you, but while the community may not be as big as some servers, everyone's pretty friendly and supportive. It's an enjoyable community to work with.
    Aside from whatever bugs there are that we're presently dealing with, the main focus right now is getting more people into PvP. Fresh faces are always needed of course, but there's quite enough in-game already for some fun times.

    MYKO servers are just so limited in their potential that there really isn't all that much we want to be doing with them. If using the MYKO client meant more players, but an increasingly hostile community that would have all but disappeared after launch, I can quite comfortably say the server is doing fine enough for me as it is.

    The community is still growing, however, and we're doing our best to keep that going, so who knows -- maybe down the track we will have a population as big as some of those servers (having said that, bear in mind a lot of the "players" making up those insane counts are bots or people multiclienting). Either way is fine with me, so long as players are ultimately having fun.
    That's not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    If it was a ROFD 80 server I would say the hype would have been a lot higher, not many people like this new KO, especially peruvians for some reason. That was the best time in KO in my opinion and everything that came after was just slowly ruining the game.
    Peruvians likes 14xx+ version of KO.
    Turks likes 12xx version of KO.

  13. #2308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    413

    Default

    I pked yesterday with a chinese clan. I can't even remember when i have bumped into chinese players last time on KO.

  14. #2309
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    I pked yesterday with a chinese clan. I can't even remember when i have bumped into chinese players last time on KO.
    Yeah i was with you, but their priest .... man that nana1 is like the noobs in the old days hahaha

  15. #2310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Yeah i was with you, but their priest .... man that nana1 is like the noobs in the old days hahaha
    Haha yeah I still keep bumping into priests without any skills open and they keep ruining our bdw's

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 12
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    04-25-2017, 02:37 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    04-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-12-2017, 07:31 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
  12. Hits: 4
    02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
  13. Hits: 2
    02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    01-13-2017, 10:09 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    01-04-2017, 05:01 PM
  17. Hits: 2
    12-26-2016, 06:08 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
  19. Hits: 2
    11-22-2016, 05:00 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
  22. Hits: 10
    09-17-2016, 03:56 AM
  23. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 04:54 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    08-29-2016, 09:59 AM
  28. Hits: 2
    08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
  29. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  30. Hits: 5
    08-22-2016, 11:48 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    08-21-2016, 07:02 PM
  33. Hits: 2
    08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
  34. Hits: 1
    08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
  35. Hits: 1
    08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  36. Hits: 4
    08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
  38. Hits: 2
    07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  39. Hits: 2
    07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
  41. Hits: 2
    07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    07-02-2016, 05:23 AM
  43. Hits: 2
    06-30-2016, 09:27 PM
  44. Hits: 4
    06-27-2016, 09:41 PM
  45. Hits: 2
    06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
  46. Hits: 7
    06-20-2016, 03:16 AM
  47. Hits: 4
    06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  48. Hits: 8
    06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
  49. Hits: 2
    06-15-2016, 08:57 PM
  50. Hits: 2
    06-13-2016, 06:36 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •