Page 215 of 390 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Havent seen this level of drama in a while. Say what you want but it takes a good server to ...
Page: 215

Havent seen this level of drama in a while. Say what you want but it takes a good server to generate this much player drama. Anyone who truly cares about being good at this game is retarded.

You know there are a lot of private servers around and certainly Apex is the best one. Hands down. Now, when Twostars announced this back in time a bunch of kids jumped in the hype wagon and like always happen with these hype kids, they server jumped after 1 month or less because "Oh oh oh Usko is opening a new server". Of course there were things that were not handed properly in Apex but they were making changes, in this second version things are a lot better but still these kids will server jump because "they are bored" but they have 0 contributed with anything, they just complained and cried all over the place just because they wanted to boycott the server. They did since day 1. That's the way some people support GG Private servers, complaining and then quitting just to make a quick buck. I don't give a shit about "pro players" or whatever, the point is, these kids have right to go if they want but why you fucking complained during 1 fucking month about everything if you knew already that you would gonna end quitting? Aren't you guys sick of these kind of players? This is what kills PS scene, people who join just to complain and boicot servers and do not contribute with anything. Sad thing is, administration listened to you and we told them, "you're listening to the wrong crowd because those people are server jumpers and they rly don't give a shit about Apex" they didn't listen at first. I'm pretty sure Gms and admins wont make that mistake again.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    You know there are a lot of private servers around and certainly Apex is the best one. Hands down. Now, when Twostars announced this back in time a bunch of kids jumped in the hype wagon and like always happen with these hype kids, they server jumped after 1 month or less because "Oh oh oh Usko is opening a new server". Of course there were things that were not handed properly in Apex but they were making changes, in this second version things are a lot better but still these kids will server jump because "they are bored" but they have 0 contributed with anything, they just complained and cried all over the place just because they wanted to boycott the server. They did since day 1. That's the way some people support GG Private servers, complaining and then quitting just to make a quick buck. I don't give a shit about "pro players" or whatever, the point is, these kids have right to go if they want but why you fucking complained during 1 fucking month about everything if you knew already that you would gonna end quitting? Aren't you guys sick of these kind of players? This is what kills PS scene, people who join just to complain and boicot servers and do not contribute with anything. Sad thing is, administration listened to you and we told them, "you're listening to the wrong crowd because those people are server jumpers and they rly don't give a shit about Apex" they didn't listen at first. I'm pretty sure Gms and admins wont make that mistake again.
    uhm, the funny thing is that you lurk here and there talk about ppl crying, but you're the only one that is crying over few ppl that left the server.

Whatever....personally IDC and having a great time on this awesome server........being a random is the best way to be. Rock On APEX KO

It feels like you are obsessed with people that sell out on a private server, is there anything i can do for you? Maybe you need to sit down for a while and chill.

Now let me tell you our story to make it clear a little, first of all the only moments we ''cried'' on their forum was not only for our sake. For example, when we asked them to close a war there were humans agreeing on it, maybe not your sad clan that has no future anyways, isn't your name Ronnen in game? You donated us quite some NP's with that pro clan of yours.

Now, the first reason we went to ApexKO was because we knew USKO Steam would launch approx. between december 2015 and march 2016, our plans were staying there untill march then quit and play USKO. It's not my fault i got bored earlier than that due to the fact there was no real challenge on ApexKO because the players there were most likely old players returning, players that haven't played USKO for years (USKO's current PVP style is alot different than PSKO's PVP) for example in USKO you will never be able to PK without a proper experienced commander, which i didn't see in ApexKO at all. I've been on WreckeD's teamspeak, i still don't know who was their commander either it was micless debuffer BroOK or mad man SPANKME, but if i'm correct ex-members of WreckeD told me that the only thing he would say was torment and go for ScreameR, nice strats right there buddy. Not to mention half WreckeD's clan went INT build as priest (255 INT + Dual mace) like wtf, that doesn't make any sense, and then when they die in 1-2 hits they call me a babashopper? Sorry i didn't spend a single buck for items in-game, only premium and valk.

If there were people crying, it was either WreckeD or WreckingCrew, we just made fun of you guys for a month and we hop back on to where the real challenge is at, is that a crime? I don't think so. On top of that, i don't even get why you're making such a big deal out of 11 members quitting the server, just fyi bloodline was 11 active players, yes we were #1 clan while we played but who gives a fuck.

P.S. Selling Anger Patch for Anger explosion in Delos, right? Hope you guys finally found out about the Passion warrior skills?

P.S.2 i got nothing against any of the ApexKO players personally, just saying our thoughts. There were really nice people in WreckeD and probably also in WreckingCrew, i just can't stand people making up bullcrap that isn't true.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 01-15-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    It feels like you are obsessed with people that sell out on a private server, is there anything i can do for you? Maybe you need to sit down for a while and chill.

Now let me tell you our story to make it clear a little, first of all the only moments we ''cried'' on their forum was not only for our sake. For example, when we asked them to close a war there were humans agreeing on it, maybe not your sad clan that has no future anyways, isn't your name Ronnen in game? You donated us quite some NP's with that pro clan of yours.

Now, the first reason we went to ApexKO was because we knew USKO Steam would launch approx. between december 2015 and march 2016, our plans were staying there untill march then quit and play USKO. It's not my fault i got bored earlier than that due to the fact there was no real challenge on ApexKO because the players there were most likely old players returning, players that haven't played USKO for years (USKO's current PVP style is alot different than PSKO's PVP) for example in USKO you will never be able to PK without a proper experienced commander, which i didn't see in ApexKO at all. I've been on WreckeD's teamspeak, i still don't know who was their commander either it was micless debuffer BroOK or mad man SPANKME, but if i'm correct ex-members of WreckeD told me that the only thing he would say was torment and go for ScreameR, nice strats right there buddy. Not to mention half WreckeD's clan went INT build as priest (255 INT + Dual mace) like wtf, that doesn't make any sense, and then when they die in 1-2 hits they call me a babashopper? Sorry i didn't spend a single buck for items in-game, only premium and valk.

If there were people crying, it was either WreckeD or WreckingCrew, we just made fun of you guys for a month and we hop back on to where the real challenge is at, is that a crime? I don't think so.

P.S. Selling Anger Patch for Anger explosion in Delos, right? Hope you guys finally found out about the Passion warrior skills?

This right here tho the truth has been told

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post

If there were people crying, it was either WreckeD or WreckingCrew, we just made fun of you guys for a month and we hop back on to where the real challenge is at, is that a crime? I don't think so. On top of that, i don't even get why you're making such a big deal out of 11 members quitting the server, just fyi bloodline was 11 active players, yes we were #1 clan while we played but who gives a fuck.

P.S.2 i got nothing against any of the ApexKO players personally, just saying our thoughts. There were really nice people in WreckeD and probably also in WreckingCrew, i just can't stand people making up bullcrap that isn't true.
    Lol I'm not obsessed, I'm just telling you what you guys are. Also, for people's info, your clan should probably go to olympics for the amount of running. The only strategy ur clan knew was to kite, pull one weak player and gangbang, you always ran from straight fight and always had an excuse for it. Your sins were killing farmers 24/7 and you never show up for any invasion or defending or anything, if you did, you only tried to pull a few weak chars and then runaway. Dude, I don't need to make any excuse for my guild, I have everything on fraps, why you have to lie everybody telling how GG you are when 80% of the footage of your guild is you running away trying to escape from losing 50nps?

Anyway, done with this.

Gogo APEX! Today VS event on human sideeeeeee. Nice rewardsss.

You do realise thats a strategy while being outnumbered by like 3 party's right? and we showed up for wars and invasions but it gets boring after trying to fight 40ish humans camping the monument. and always ran from straight fight? i guess 2-3 partys vs 1 is a fair fight in ur opinion

Lol I'm not obsessed, I'm just telling you what you guys are. Also, for people's info, your clan should probably go to olympics for the amount of running. The only strategy ur clan knew was to kite, pull one weak player and gangbang, you always ran from straight fight and always had an excuse for it. Your sins were killing farmers 24/7 and you never show up for any invasion or defending or anything, if you did, you only tried to pull a few weak chars and then runaway. Dude, I don't need to make any excuse for my guild, I have everything on fraps, why you have to lie everybody telling how GG you are when 80% of the footage of your guild is you running away trying to escape from losing 50nps?

Anyway, done with this.

I'm not saying your way of playing the game is wrong, but your way is more "casual" than most of the older players. The better competitive players are well accustomed to a play style that maximizes np gain and limits the amount of deaths and the "running" you describe is usually nothing but a smart decision by the party leader to avoid getting wiped and continue making nps or at least avoid losing nps. More experienced players can judge the situation and decide whether it's smart to actually fight or if it's just a waste of time. Not to mention it's also a very often used strategy to try pull smaller groups outside bowl in order to kill smaller groups rather than fighting multiple parties at once.

So while you might find it somehow brave or valiant to stay and fight even when it's most likely a bad decision, it's not really smart in my opinion. It's actually one of the reasons why I prefer playing mage in the first place rather than melees. Mage parties are more strategic in their way of decision making in order to survive and maximize your np gain.

Anyway, done with this.

never laughed so hard, thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm not saying your way of playing the game is wrong, but your way is more "casual" than most of the older players. The better competitive players are well accustomed to a play style that maximizes np gain and limits the amount of deaths and the "running" you describe is usually nothing but a smart decision by the party leader to avoid getting wiped and continue making nps or at least avoid losing nps. More experienced players can judge the situation and decide whether it's smart to actually fight or if it's just a waste of time. Not to mention it's also a very often used strategy to try pull smaller groups outside bowl in order to kill smaller groups rather than fighting multiple parties at once.

So while you might find it somehow brave or valiant to stay and fight even when it's most likely a bad decision, it's not really smart in my opinion. It's actually one of the reasons why I prefer playing mage in the first place rather than melees. Mage parties are more strategic in their way of decision making in order to survive and maximize your np gain.
    We need more Kallops in this community.

Lol i'll upload fraps, let's see if they were running from 3-4 parties XD

go ahead man!

Little archer Senior Member

Need more for the vs event!

As someone who has pked with BloodLine I can assure you they play with strategy and intelligence, they don't run away, they kite back to pick off the idiots who chase, I can't even count the number of times we dived into fights with triple the people we had and we came out on top because we listen to commands and actually communicate.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  6. Hits: 2