Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Classic KO with new manner system

This is a discussion on Classic KO with new manner system within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Open for 1 hour 45 minutes, comon guys...
Page: 3

Banned for scamming.

Open for 1 hour 45 minutes, comon guys

This is how badass this server is, place your bets, i'd say 10 players or less after the first week.

You better control your users.

Let the ragefest begins.

Banned Senior Member

Lmao, well then

Banned for scamming.

Saying some1 who playing on server where was 4 hackers 70 lvl for few minutes, what server is then fail ?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyJob View Post
    Saying some1 who playing on server where was 4 hackers 70 lvl for few minutes, what server is then fail ?
    Lol, lets clear the things here

I helped arenako build their server, your server SUUUCKKSS SO BADLY, i tried the beta and couldn't play more than 2 minutes, you don't even know how to edit the exp properly, you better go read some simply guides, but let me help you a lil bit

Code:
    update k_monster set exp= exp*10
    There u go ur monster now give 10x exp, you may wanna use it, instead ur useless exp.

Am i part of ArenaKO? No i am not. Again, i just helped them and wanted to have a little bit of fun, now YOUR SERVER, sucks badly, you better close it and refix it, but wait check your hiscore.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post

EXP RATES:

Level 70 can be obtained in 48 Hours (give or take a few).
    Where do i xp at? Everything listed in the drop list are good xp.

Lol your hiscore is full of lvl 70, and still haven't released.

EDIT:

If you're talking about MYKO about the "Hack" you may want to clear your facts, newbie.
    They weren't hacking, they GLITCHED and It's been fixed, all players who got levels from that, has been banned,

Lol don't you dare to compare your server with MYKO, Please Make yourself a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by realtek View Post

I helped arenako build their server, your server SUUUCKKSS SO BADLY, i tried the beta and couldn't play more than 2 minutes, you don't even know how to edit the exp properly, you better go read some simply guides, but let me help you a lil bit

There u go ur monster now give 10x exp, you may wanna use it, instead ur stupid exp system.

Am i part of ArenaKO? No i am not. Again, i just helped them and wanted to have a little bit of fun, now YOUR SERVER, sucks badly, you better close it and refix it, but wait check your hiscore.

Lol your hiscore is full of lvl 70.

EDIT:

If you're talking about MYKO about the "Hack" you may want to clear your facts, newbie.
    They weren't hacking, they GLITCHED and It's been fixed, all players who got levels from that, has been banned,

Lol don't you dare to compare your server with MYKO, Please Make yourself a favor.
    k dude dont start a flame war, we told them not to advertise on other ko server forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    k dude dont start a flame war, we told them not to advertise on other ko server forums.
    My apologies.

30 mins to launch.

Server is up

Server will fail because oscar is a fail...

mild hiccup but we are back online now come check out the server dudes

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by realtek View Post

Code:
    There u go ur monster now give 10x exp, you may wanna use it, instead ur useless exp.

Lol your hiscore is full of lvl 70, and still haven't released.

EDIT:

dont go around trying to claim you are some sort of good dev "<span style="color:green;">[Solved] </span>Merchant bug - Snoxd" just take a look you will see how useless you are, and for your information its
    Code:
    update k_monster set iExp = iExp * 10
    so hush the fuck up before someone does it for you and do yourself a favor and fuck off

and dont even talk about the fake myko with MaxKO files and sexyReplays files all mixed in with game guard online, what a load of shit!

KO-Guru Senior Member

Lol so ironic that Brandon (Rocket) asking help from me when he needed. and here you just posting shits in my forums?
    Last edited by ForcePower; 01-11-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    Lol so ironic that Brandon (Rocket) asking help for me when he needed. and here you just posting shits in my forums?
    dont know where it says "Rocket" or "Brandon" has posted those spam in your forum, if users do it, blame youself for lack of service or providing your own players with a good enough experience

KO-Guru Senior Member

I still don't understand what you actually want from me o_O.

Who the hell you are?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast