View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 70

    46 51.11%
  • 72

    17 18.89%
  • 80

    27 30.00%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 230
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL Kallop dont turn up the redneck's hopes , he'd die for a few pennies so he could buy some ...
Page: 15


  1. #211
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    LOL Kallop dont turn up the redneck's hopes , he'd die for a few pennies so he could buy some McDonalds .

  2. #212
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    LOL Kallop dont turn up the redneck's hopes , he'd die for a few pennies so he could buy some Tacobell .
    Fixed that for you ctmr.

  3. #213
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Forums will be releasing in a few days, finishing up some stuff. My brother is adding arcade and all that cool stuff to it.

    Edit : Anyone who wants to test stuff or if ur just bored hit me up a PM. I'll give a client DL link whenever I get the chance to upload it.

  4. #214
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Forums will be releasing in a few days, finishing up some stuff. My brother is adding arcade and all that cool stuff to it.

    Edit : Anyone who wants to test stuff or if ur just bored hit me up a PM. I'll give a client DL link whenever I get the chance to upload it.
    ARGH!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK FINALLY CAN PLAY SOMETHING NICE!!

    I would like to play to test out stuffs too pl0x. Btw I know ppl are sayin 70 ( I was one of them) But Sheldon's server was fun and it was 70 and alot of ppl got bored fast cuz it plateaued. I think either goin 72 75 or 80 might be the way to go this time around, but totally up to u bro. You might have a way that makes 70 fun again

  5. #215
    RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default


    godbless

  6. #216
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Just start with a 70 cap and let the server evolve over time, what keeps the game alive is just that, progress and major updates ^^

  7. #217
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Just start with a 70 cap and let the server evolve over time, what keeps the game alive is just that, progress and major updates ^^
    YES I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON THAT. DO 70 Cap for some time then maybe 72 for a few weeks then 75 then 80 and 83 maybe with updates like BDW Juraid FT Wars nd stuffz

  8. #218
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    When this gonna start hoes i been waiting for long

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    If you want a lvl 70 cap server ( at least for starters, then you expand it if requested ) and you want people to not plateau that fast, then make exp until 65 quite easy, and then make 65 to 70 harder. So that people get to start pk'ing once they hit 65. Like old times.

    Exp/farm until 65, pk for some time. Exp a bit til 67, then pk. Exp til 70 then pk. Something among those lines.

    Also, I read on the first pages of this topic that you would like to add ardream and you have many ideas about it. Why not make it as an event ?
    Just like juraid,chaos,ft etc. Ardream will be open for say 30 minutes, twice a day. So people will rush to hunt the bosses down making the map crowded as hell.
    BUT add some restrictions to the gear allowed to ardream, ban iron sets for example. Because an iron set can make any rogue unkillable actually.

  10. #220
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    If you want a lvl 70 cap server ( at least for starters, then you expand it if requested ) and you want people to not plateau that fast, then make exp until 65 quite easy, and then make 65 to 70 harder. So that people get to start pk'ing once they hit 65. Like old times.

    Exp/farm until 65, pk for some time. Exp a bit til 67, then pk. Exp til 70 then pk. Something among those lines.

    Also, I read on the first pages of this topic that you would like to add ardream and you have many ideas about it. Why not make it as an event ?
    Just like juraid,chaos,ft etc. Ardream will be open for say 30 minutes, twice a day. So people will rush to hunt the bosses down making the map crowded as hell.
    BUT add some restrictions to the gear allowed to ardream, ban iron sets for example. Because an iron set can make any rogue unkillable actually.
    STFU bro and let the ko like it was dont change anything if u want farm lvl go USKO

  11. #221
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Server won't be too much different than how legit was. I'm working on the server slowly, just been pretty busy with life and its delaying me as well as not having the funds yet for the server. I don't have an ETA yet, but all I can say is it'll be well worth the wait guys.

  12. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    192

    Default

    STFU ? Talk better you little bitch aight ?

    I just said my opinion, you like it ? Ok.
    You dont ? Just accept it.

  13. #223
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    So how long till it come im getting older

  14. #224
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    So how long till it come im getting older
    Server is more than likely 100% to be releasing next month sometime. I've made a lot of nice changes but the PK aspect/farming will remain somewhat the same. I've nerfed archers a little bit and DD helms for priest/mages have been added.

    I've also made about 10 new custom quests so far. I know I said the forums would be opening a while back but we're going over some features on the forums to make sure they're all working properly.

  15. #225
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Just hurry bro yall bored :v

Similar Threads

  1. What level cap was when usko launched?
    By neTworK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:01 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 12:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •