Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Like Tree23Likes

Delete please

This is a discussion on Delete please within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cool server,start is realy easy gl everyone...
Page: 13

cool server,start is realy easy gl everyone

Easy to get started, great server, this is the best original ko experience you are going to get

Taking every good thing i say back. This admin has no clue what so ever about the fucking game banning an archer because he is good on archer. ROFL. This shit happens always on myko servers when a good archer plays but this time admin was a noob who cant even tell the difference. Dont waste your time on this game admin has no clue. If you are man enough post a PROOF that koxps. Says cant video. Show the logs? No logs. No proof you get ban lol imma leave this rage here and tell you some flaws.

Panel is bugged. Hp bars are bugged. Roughly 100 people online. Its not 200+ like said. I will rest my case here. Combo has flaws. Not even smooth.

12.08 lets see what famous sheldoncooper says about our archer. Check his video and see. The second video shows how the combos.

This is how you build a case you noob admin. Watch and learn. I know by now you know that you are fucking idiot but thats okey. Innocent until proven guilty cant prove he is guilty. I rest my case here.
    Last edited by scorcheradventure; 04-12-2016 at 03:26 PM.
    DaddyIsHome and Numbc0rE like this.

hmm easy 61+ and a bit harder to 65
    I think myko farm servers based on +5/6 weapons/armorros with some lucky +7 is best for 70cap server
    +8 weapons+masters are too OP in 70cap server and pk is alot more balanced with +5/6 weapons as top items.
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

• Server Maintenance - 12.04.2016

• The level cap is now 70! It is a bit harder than getting 65, however it is still not that hard.
    • Chaos Stone is enabled, you can take the bosses from it and get mastered faster.
    • Teleport to Lunar Walley through Moradon Gates is fixed.
    • Drop rate on Glaves increased by 5%, to match the Mirage Daggers drops.
    • New Monsters spawning in Colony Zone! Droping : Black/Red chitin coupons, 800k EXP, 200 NPS. Respawn time of the monsters is 90 minutes. Each base on the left side has one, each entrance of the bowl has one, and there are 2 in BOWL.

server empty die in 3 days bad alot of bugs on skills and ugrade rates wrong ppl quittttttttttttttttttt lolz me too

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scorcheradventure View Post
    Taking every good thing i say back. This admin has no clue what so ever about the fucking game banning an archer because he is good on archer. ROFL. This shit happens always on myko servers when a good archer plays but this time admin was a noob who cant even tell the difference. Dont waste your time on this game admin has no clue. If you are man enough post a PROOF that koxps. Says cant video. Show the logs? No logs. No proof you get ban lol imma leave this rage here and tell you some flaws.

Panel is bugged. Hp bars are bugged. Roughly 100 people online. Its not 200+ like said. I will rest my case here. Combo has flaws. Not even smooth.

12.08 lets see what famous sheldoncooper says about our archer. Check his video and see. The second video shows how the combos.

This is how you build a case you noob admin. Watch and learn. I know by now you know that you are fucking idiot but thats okey. Innocent until proven guilty cant prove he is guilty. I rest my case here.
    The video, presented is a legit archer click combo, done at max speed possible and correctly timed. However if the security is soacs u will experience some bugs in combo because of cool down checks, in particular comboing with range spells and using minor heals between, the waiting time after minor heal usage before successfuly using another skill is somewhere near to 1 second, otherwise it wont make damage. While withou check it enables u to cast archer skill right after minor heal spams instantly. So to sum up, yes soacs got some archer bugs but its still playable

Hey guys, just because you or your friends were banned for illegal programs, there is no need to be frustrated and insult game masters. The way you insulted us shows a lot about you and that also means that you would at any time use a illegal tool if you had a chance too, and you had the chance, right?

GM's are here to make a clear game and it won't change. So please accept that you were banned for illegal tools.

So yet again instead of posting a solid proof you just send some pictures of you running among players. Well done i apologise for my friend. This pictures are so legit it proves everything . How coudnt i see it rofl mao.

Fake panel and admin got no idea about illegal programs.Just talking blah blah blah.

Just saw that topic guys . Ye as always i wuz playin archer n a was legal that stupid turkish gm banned me anyway . Klemen after italy comming to maribor for a year buddie contact me when you get this please

Banned Senior Member

Where did this server go ?

It died, with corrupted owners, alot of promises people will quit. I chargebacked every penny i donated here, why? Because yeahhhhhhhhh. Logged out over a week ago, logged in today to see how it looked like. Moradon was dead and i still had bordered nazi. Dead server with unexperienced corrupted admins. Gama even pmed me not to tell people the truth about the server. Oh well, bump... I guess D:

Do not play this server Gm banns legal users

someone still play there?don't think so,panel adding arround 90 ppl,just a big fake

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213