English DCZ Private Server

This is a discussion on English DCZ Private Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I know I've pretty much been officially extinct from the Knight Online world from a few years ago now, ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Default English DCZ Private Server

Hello,

I know I've pretty much been officially extinct from the Knight Online world from a few years ago now, but no hurt in occasionally playing a few hours reliving a brief session of dcz fun, right?

Any such thing going on? Wouldn't be surprised if not, but figured I'd give it a try anyway.

Would prefer;
    -Primarily English speaking community
    -Not a really old server that has +9's as common, prefer +8's to be the majority in the newest server
    -No pay to play premium bullshit, I'll donate and give my support alternatively, no need for monetary advantages
    -To be as original as it gets, no weird modifications to the content
    -Bonus; if someone knows who I am, and this server exists, where are they? I'd love to join 'em

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hello,

I know I've pretty much been officially extinct from the Knight Online world from a few years ago now, but no hurt in occasionally playing a few hours reliving a brief session of dcz fun, right?

Any such thing going on? Wouldn't be surprised if not, but figured I'd give it a try anyway.

Would prefer;
    -Not a really old server that has +9's as common, prefer +8's to be the majority in the newest server
    -No pay to play premium bullshit, I'll donate and give my support alternatively, no need for monetary advantages
    -Bonus; if someone knows who I am, and this server exists, where are they? I'd love to join 'em

Thanks guys.
    Sadly there is no supply or demand for DCZ servers. I'm not entirely sure what is the issue with them, but people generally prefer CZ over any other zone.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Welcome back legend !

Validating

LoLz danny aka Nerondominitus aka HORROR ? xD
    ma koreeeee

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I don't mind CZ, I just feel like it's easier when you PK with the basics; kinda feels more like a cs:s gungame server where you just happily die and get right back into the action, no need for running or worrying about losing symbols and all, lol. How about a CZ server where there's little to no pve involved, easy to gear, +9's at max and rare, English community, so on and so forth, that would be great too.

Yessir, thats me ;P

So far people telling me to join the Steam server, but I don't feel like sharing accounts with anyone. I feel like you can't compare the joy of playing your own character alongside your friends as opposed to not playing together with them and practically playing for someone like it's a chore... Don't got no time for that!

I don't mind CZ, I just feel like it's easier when you PK with the basics; kinda feels more like a cs:s gungame server where you just happily die and get right back into the action, no need for running or worrying about losing symbols and all, lol. How about a CZ server where there's little to no pve involved, easy to gear, +9's at max and rare, English community, so on and so forth, that would be great too.

Yessir, thats me ;P

So far people telling me to join the Steam server, but I don't feel like sharing accounts with anyone. I feel like you can't compare the joy of playing your own character alongside your friends as opposed to not playing together with them and practically playing for someone like it's a chore... Don't got no time for that!
    I've played on ApexKO and its been pretty fun so far, of course +9's are on the server but not EVERYONE has them and the english community is prospering here. That or ZoneMYKO has a good english community. If you decide to come to apex pm me in game and I'll gladly add you to clan on the human side, IGN : Mykurwa clan : ThunderCatzzz . Always looking for active melee people as we are #2 on the server and have a mage team and melee team all in one clan.

Oh haiiii !

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

You can always try this server out , if you need help with items gearing ect... lmk
    http://knightonline-zone.com/

Hello,

Would prefer;

Thanks guys.
    if u find something good could u lemme know, also searching for somthing good :/

I'm english speaking and looking for a english community too. I used to play on Beramus with EverLong a very long time ago. Would like to team up!

Come and join us i'll give you special register link, If you register to KO4FUN with that link you'll get 1 day switch premium. Hope to see you in Adonis