Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Extasy KO

This is a discussion on Extasy KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by gloo nah, i think more people want a fresh new 70- server myko style. like osko but ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    nah, i think more people want a fresh new 70- server myko style. like osko but FRESH.
    most people want a lvl 70 cap farm server with *10 myko rates, that doesn't die in less than a month.

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    nah, i think more people want a fresh new 70- server myko style. like osko but FRESH.
    no matter how good a myko server may be, another one will always come out and people will always leave one myko server for the next new one...people get their minds ready to farm for hours and hours to get 1 unique or one +0 unique weapon, and end up losing or burning it then thinking to themselves..*the fuck am i doing, been farming for weeks trying to be pk ready and i could be pking in under 20 minutes on other PK servers...., BB MYKO /logout /uninstall /search knight online private servers on google ,and or gamers4life knight online private server section, download and smile*.........................................see my point?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

well dive you're incorrect in a way, people these days dont care what type of server it is, they'll log on just to try and be the best and make a name for themselves because the community these days is hooked on the fact that they believe that having the most nps and best gear will mean they'll be considered the "best", and if they dont reach that "title" they tend to quit off and look for the next upcoming server to try and get it again, everyones out trying to make a name for themselves by showing off their nps, people dont realize this game was actually more fun when people would respect eachother more often, where people wouldnt run around trying to get the last spike to get the 50 nps, and where people would actually try controlled pk with vent and people u actually like/have fun with, nowadays its just cocky people thinkin just cause they can gain a few nps here and there they can do everything themselves, and its those people who eventually quit servers when they dont end up winning and move onto the next server, and all those single players that quit add up to the downfall of the server, because the population decreases, the servers gets boring for the ones left, and another new fail of a server advertises how they're the "best server around and for people to try it out", then the cycle starts all over again.

The One And Only Senior Member

looks nice , good luck with ur server

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    well dive you're incorrect in a way, people these days dont care what type of server it is, they'll log on just to try and be the best and make a name for themselves because the community these days is hooked on the fact that they believe that having the most nps and best gear will mean they'll be considered the "best", and if they dont reach that "title" they tend to quit off and look for the next upcoming server to try and get it again, everyones out trying to make a name for themselves by showing off their nps, people dont realize this game was actually more fun when people would respect eachother more often, where people wouldnt run around trying to get the last spike to get the 50 nps, and where people would actually try controlled pk with vent and people u actually like/have fun with, nowadays its just cocky people thinkin just cause they can gain a few nps here and there they can do everything themselves, and its those people who eventually quit servers when they dont end up winning and move onto the next server, and all those single players that quit add up to the downfall of the server, because the population decreases, the servers gets boring for the ones left, and another new fail of a server advertises how they're the "best server around and for people to try it out", then the cycle starts all over again.

damnn AMEN can't agree more

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    :S thats basicaly a stretched version of my explanation lol. either way my opinions are always going to be against myko servers, so i cant say much else ^^. the only, and i mean the ONLY farm private server ive ever in my life enjoyed fully and actualy had intentions on staying , would be Rising4Chaos, back then before all the dupes,whipes and restarts.... everything else is just false advertisement to me :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)