Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto Lots of the stuff is fixed/balanced,if not most. The one thing that I like is that ...
Page: 44

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Lots of the stuff is fixed/balanced,if not most. The one thing that I like is that deadhealer is always in-game and you can message him with an issue/report a bug and it gets fixed by the next patch. I'll be there on launch. Best of luck
    Hey trying my best. If I’m not in game you can reach me on forum shoutbox for quick response. Also we have team of people who deeply care about server and do their best to get issues handled ASAP.
    Server is almost ready for launch. Pus items and prices will be introduced 3rd right after end of beta.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Stage 1
    Level: 60
    Master: Off
    Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War
    Start : 05.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    End: 08:04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    Upgrade: High-Class +6 Max
    Upgrade: Middle-Class +7 Max
    Upgrade: Low-Class +7 Max
    Power Up Store: Medalion Peace One

Stage 2
    Level: 65
    Master: On
    Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Snow War
    Start : 08.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    End: 14:04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    Upgrade: High-Class +6 Max
    Upgrade: Low-Class +7 Max
    Power Up Store: Medalion Peace One
    Additions: Old Chaos Stone will be added to 6:00 to Bowl. Monsters spawned from this stone will drop Old Uniques that you can compound into real. Tower Watcher will be added to Colony Zone spawn locations.

Stage 3
    Level: 70
    Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Clan War, Bifrost, CSW
    Start : 14.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    End: 21:04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    Upgrade: High-Class +7 Max
    Upgrade: Low-Class +8 Max
    Additions: Black Chitins added to Tower Watchers, Eslant Bosses.
    Black Chitin Voucher added to Colony Zone monsters.
    Power Up Store: Medalion Peace Two

Stage 4 Final
    Level: 72
    Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Clan War, Bifrost, CSW, Juraid Mountain, LNS
    Start : 21.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2
    End: Never!
    Upgrade: High-Class +7 Max
    Upgrade: Middle-Class +8 Max
    Upgrade: Low-Class +8 Max
    Additions: High-Class Items will be added to the drops.
    Power Up Store: Medalion Peace Three

Kc & trina event winners will be selected in 3 hours! last chance to enter into the gamble!
    Click here

Looking forward for the launch!

Dear friends, we are soon to start our journey to Global Myko. Official start coming closer and we would like to invite everyone to try out our fun server and have a good time. We have already restored 20% of all donations received during the last launch to all the accounts. We will continue restoring 5% a day to make the game as balanced as possible.

Stages

Last Nation Standing guide

Chaos Battle Guide

Power Up Store Guide

Voting System and Rewards

The server is online! Have fun!

How many users on?

probably around 200.
    Deadhealer likes this.

So rogues get spike at 55,warriors get sword dancing at 60,archers get arrow shower at 55 and you disabled it until you get 750 nps...which is fuckin impossible when you are pking vs all assasins/slide warriors and all you have is shitty 3 arrow skill. Who came up with this decision >.< ?

it's disabled to limit the koxpers. Restat/reskill is free.

Banned Senior Member

Imagine if the anti-cheat did what it was supposed too.

so you basically kill a class because you cant secure your server ? Oh jeez... Lets see how many new people coming wanting to play archers are going to stick around realizing they have to go toe to toe vs already geared people to get 1k nps just to use their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    so you basically kill a class because you cant secure your server ? Oh jeez... Lets see how many new people coming wanting to play archers are going to stick around realizing they have to go toe to toe vs already geared people to get 1k nps just to use their class.
    If you'd just go sin and make those 5 spike kills instead of cry here 24/7 about everything you'd make those 750 NP's 3 hours ago and enjoy archer by now already The limit which deadhealer set is very reasonable to me, 12xx is shitty security wise and everyone knows it.Gm's cannot monitor the game 24/7 and archer is the most exploitable class with KOXP, therefore a small NP requirement seems a good solution (considering there is NO solution to finding and blocking ALL hacking tools there are especially at the pace they update these programs as soon as they get blocked as well). Re-stat is free, so is re-skill, you lose nothing. There are plenty of archers who have surpassed the set limit and had no complications in doing so, but they rather enjoy the game rather then complain about everything, to each it's own

yeah gl with your server treating people like you do. You already banned me from your shoutbox weeks ago for just asking questions like these. Trying to farm beasts for gold coins so i can afford potions is so fun when it takes 30 seconds to kill one WITH ONE FUCKING SKILL THAT I HAVE AVAILABLE TO ME,while being 2 shot by rogues constantly. Yeah,gl bois.

edit : also you cannot sell the blessed scrolls to npcs,which I understand,but you also disabled turning in the asga fruit quest when it doesnt even have 100% droprate. How fucking retarded are you guys ?

The purpose of Global Myko is to let people have fun. It’s true that we are having trouble with securing arrow shower from hackers . However , setting a 750 np limit to Arrow Shower preventing them to log in and wiping whole cz in minutes while anyone of us sleeping after spending whole day managing server. I’ll be honest if we didn’t add that limit , there wouldn’t be any players playing right now.

However , I’m trying my best to get a properly working solution to block off those hacks on its root.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM