Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't recommend this server, hard and waste of time....
Page: 9

Banned Member

I don't recommend this server, hard and waste of time.

Official will start about 4 hours. I can nnounce that server is ready and we will open registration soon. Will also announce that. Hope to see everyone online

Will be good one see you on official

Banned Member

Failed launch, full of bugs and problems.

Funny ride, to bad it's over already

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Hello guys. I had a terrible start and Im really working hard to bring back to normal. Nobody will be left out and I will take care of each person personally. Im trying to handle everything so if you bare with me a little everything will be fine. Server was perfect in beta, everything ruined after bad patch was uploaded. New soacs update just made everyone Dc, and me not knowing if its soacs or other source of problems started messing things around even more. Now everything back to somehow stable. I will keep working.

All players will have 3 days of premium when create new Characters.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    Thank you for sharing dangerous file.
    YOU WANT I PROVE TO YOU THAT IS POT LOAD FAST IS WORKING? and SKILL ANIMATION?
    let me teach you. go to tha tbl editor, open your skill magic us, find water of favors, go to 21 row, edit them to 15.
    SEE YOURSELFT! so fcking easy! im liar? or you want i make video for you? and test on your server?

TURN OFF your anti virus before use. Not so dangerous guys, they use it many times, many people use it actually, it hard to detect.
    after edit, save > just save! or SOACS!

try on potion soul too, set from 20 to 15 or 14. i usually do 15. you can try play/edit with other thing too. it work.

if you dont believe, you can try it on other pc, or net cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by PARADO View Post
    YOU WANT I PROVE TO YOU THAT IS POT LOAD FAST IS WORKING? and SKILL ANIMATION?
    let me teach you. go to tha tbl editor, open your skill magic us, find water of favors, go to 21 row, edit them to 15.
    SEE YOURSELFT! so fcking easy! im liar? or you want i make video for you? and test on your server?

TURN OFF your anti virus before use. Not so dangerous guys, they use it many times, many people use it actually, it hard to detect.
    after edit, save > just save! or SOACS!

try on potion soul too, set from 20 to 15 or 14. i usually do 15. you can try play/edit with other thing too. it work.

if you dont believe, you can try it on other pc, or net cafe.
    Don't worry in next days we install update of soacs, new tbl and more more...
    deadhealer1 likes this.

or maybe stop paying money for something you don't understand? then start to understand how the tbl encryption works, if you need help, i can help you with tbl encryption, feel free to pm me and we can talk

I understand well what I am doing, what I don't understand I'm not touching. However this is not place to discuss the details about. Janek have mentioned that we have the solution and we will , "reencrypt" it. I don't have to prove you my knowledge so I will stop here.

You can see my and my teams work in a form of working server, that would be the best answer about my knowledge.
    This is first server, and I don't want any re launches. I have a lot of content to make it fun however , first I need to feel the ground better before taking next step as for me, every step seem to be crucial. I have people that donated their money, and don't want to let them down in first place. I really appreciate all the hopes that people have and didn't leave us on the bad start. From now on it will only get better...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i can help you with tbl encryption, feel free to pm me and we can talk
    LOL

You're doing fine guys.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Sephiroth your encryption won't work with the soacs exe lol, only osman can change it, so you can't really help there.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Sephiroth your encryption won't work with the soacs exe lol, only osman can change it, so you can't really help there.
    it would if it was unpacked, but i've talked to dead, didnt know which version they were using

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    I understand well what I am doing, what I don't understand I'm not touching. However this is not place to discuss the details about. Janek have mentioned that we have the solution and we will , "reencrypt" it. I don't have to prove you my knowledge so I will stop here.
    Ilya, don't mind the hate, this community is toxic and cancerous, simply ignore the hate, you will rarely hear anything productive or supportive
    100 users is perfectly fine noawadays and it is hard to get a good player base as the game is without a doubt, dying, and if anything, you need to get extremely lucky to get a loyal player base.

Don't sweat the encryption, the encryption can be broken in under 15 second on 12xx, it's really really easy with a proper automated decrypting software.

However, you do have a "SkillVerifier" add-on, now here's a fix for you.
    Firstly find Magic Number tied to your potion, then add it into SkillVerifier like so:
    <MagicNumSkillID> -1 0 0 2601 -1 0 0 0 702 -1 1 0 0 0 0 9 <ItemID to which potion effect is linked> 5 20 100 3 0 25 0

As you can see the value is marked at "20", which means if everyone tries to set this less then 20 in the TBL, he will get instant DC upon using the skill (ergo in this case, the potion).

Good luck bypassing that PARADO.

-Flash

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM