Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL]

This is a discussion on Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlphaKO I think I'll have to apologize for my promise, we won't be able to proceed as ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    I think I'll have to apologize for my promise, we won't be able to proceed as fast as I've imagined, while the game is slowly getting into the shape we would like to have it in, other things still need focusing on.
    You can read the detailed explanation here - KoH game plan

I don't want to give out any ETA because as it seems I'm quite bad at that,however i would really like to get it done in 2017. ><
    I'll give you a small sneak peak into the items we're working on for our giveaway competition once BETA comes out.

@SheldonCooper if you'll have time in the following week you can login and check things that you might think could be buggy or so, until now we didn't have any issues we couldn't handle, however it's to soon to speak about any kind of selling. (There's still quite the path in front of us)

@l911l sorry to say but we'll be delaying our beta server, if we wish to get a high amount of users we have to step up and get certain things done before we start our beta advertisement.
    No worries, Alpha. I respect your skill set. I look forward to playing on this server. The more time input, the better the server will be. Keep up the good work.
    Aether likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Frer bump
    Still waiting for good server

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Frer bump
    Still waiting for good server
    I know right?

if its SexyKO like 15xx patch server (where minor healing has no cool down), would definitely give it a try!

We would like to welcome 2018 with an amazing update!

Our effort is now showing signs of improvement, we successfully managed to upgrade from our 1.534 version to the 19xx version.
    We still have some more work to do in order to update the new version and tune in certain things from our old one.

These pictures might not seem like anything special to you, however we're making the progress we wanted, the opportunity to give something back to the community.
    While we know many loved the idea of our server being 1.534 but that's something that we'll need more time on in order to be competitive.

Soon we'll be ready to release the current server to the public (not official of course), we'll need you for testing and gathering opinions on how to create the "perfect" mix.
    Note that the current level 83 cap is not something we want to use, we would like to keep the level cap together with the skill cap at level 80. (Suggestions on which one would be better are already welcome!)

I'd say keep the level cap with skill cap at 80. Keep up the good work.

don't add cool down to minor healing and the server will rock!

definately 83lvl cap

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Doesnt matter if its 70 cap or 80 or 83 as long as it runs smooth and is enjoyable

70 / 80 cap id like to see <3

I am registering to forum but I still do not accept hypernoise !! HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    We would like to welcome 2018 with an amazing update!

Our effort is now showing signs of improvement, we successfully managed to upgrade from our 1.534 version to the 19xx version.
    We still have some more work to do in order to update the new version and tune in certain things from our old one.

These pictures might not seem like anything special to you, however we're making the progress we wanted, the opportunity to give something back to the community.
    While we know many loved the idea of our server being 1.534 but that's something that we'll need more time on in order to be competitive.

Soon we'll be ready to release the current server to the public (not official of course), we'll need you for testing and gathering opinions on how to create the "perfect" mix.
    Note that the current level 83 cap is not something we want to use, we would like to keep the level cap together with the skill cap at level 80. (Suggestions on which one would be better are already welcome!)
    ??

I am registering to forum but I still do not accept hypernoise ( HELP)

Quote Originally Posted by VaLee View Post
    ??

I am registering to forum but I still do not accept hypernoise ( HELP)
    You're now verified.
    We might be migrating to a different forum provider, just a heads up.
    (We're still deciding on which forum would work best for what we want)

P.s. I'll be available on Skype again as there's a lot more time now, so if anyone is up for a chat just send a message. ^_^

Would like to try this server out !
    Looks really amazing.

Hey @Alpha, any updates ?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast