Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL]

This is a discussion on Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So we're finally closing in on the finish line! The amount of time it took us to get here is ...
Page: 8

So we're finally closing in on the finish line! The amount of time it took us to get here is something we haven't anticipated, we're happy and thankful you have been patient with us.
    We will once again need your help with testing to determine how to set the server up in order to get the best possible mix. (Click here for more information)

While we all love working on KO, we didn't expect it would take this much work to get to where we are right now. This is our passion so we'll keep on striving and improving through this amazing experience.
    We delayed the date plenty of times but that's because we actually want to release something that we will want to represent.
    The testing on our higher version should start this weekend, however there might be a delay as our client isn't finished yet. (I'll be able to give out an exact ETA in the following 2 days)
    Hastan and l911l like this.

Banned Senior Member

It is fake Kingdom Of Heroes.

KOH is registered trademark therefore if this project goes any higher it will be taken down by creators of Kingdom of Heroes brand.

Just warning

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post

KOH is registered trademark therefore if this project goes any higher it will be taken down by creators of Kingdom of Heroes brand.

Just warning
    lol, give the trademark number

Just warning
    Doesn't sound likely that this would ever happen to a KO private server considering Mgame don't even do that when it's their game people are making money off of.
    But what do i know... O_o

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    lol, give the trademark number

​asdasd
    SkyHunter and erdo1990 like this.

Just warning
    There is no evidence in your arguement therefore its not logical hence false. Nice try. Go read some books.

Mind if I ask if you guys have any plan regarding massive advertisement threw KO-Cuce and Facebook ? Cause KO4Life is one thing, but still, Turkish communauty is the main part of Knight Online nowadays. Because I've went threw ko-cuce forum, and havn't seen Kingdom of Heroes advertisement post anywhere.
    Last edited by TheGreatEvil; 02-04-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    Mind if I ask if you guys have any plan regarding massive advertisement threw KO-Fox , Ko-Cuce and Facebook ? Cause KO4Life is one thing, but still, Turkish communauty is the main part of Knight Online nowadays. Because I've went threw ko-cuce forum, and havn't seen Kingdom of Heroes advertisement post anywhere.
    This one should be blacklisted.
    Thief(Scammer, Turkish developer say it)/Trojan/Keylogger.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    This one should be blacklisted.
    Thief(Scammer, Turkish developer say it)/Trojan/Keylogger.
    I see, wasn't aware. Just a Turkish played told me it was the main website he was using for the server he plays

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    Mind if I ask if you guys have any plan regarding massive advertisement threw KO-Cuce and Facebook ? Cause KO4Life is one thing, but still, Turkish communauty is the main part of Knight Online nowadays. Because I've went threw ko-cuce forum, and havn't seen Kingdom of Heroes advertisement post anywhere.
    Any project that would like to be half decent would need to do that, so the answer is yes.
    We will also have a different approach to that, I've kept in contact with a lot of users from before on Skype, Facebook so what we'll try is to improve the game master - player communication in order to attract some more users.

At this point we're not really ready for advertisement as we're still testing out the newer version. (E.g. we should have already tested it this weekend but I had to leave once again to work on an outside project)

Once everything is done I can assure you the advertisement will also be done on a "different level". (While I used to like the way KO was advertised, it became dull over the years)
    TheGreatEvil likes this.

Bir tahmini açılış süreniz varmı?
    Guess when, when are you going to open the server?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Any project that would like to be half decent would need to do that, so the answer is yes.
    We will also have a different approach to that, I've kept in contact with a lot of users from before on Skype, Facebook so what we'll try is to improve the game master - player communication in order to attract some more users.

At this point we're not really ready for advertisement as we're still testing out the newer version. (E.g. we should have already tested it this weekend but I had to leave once again to work on an outside project)

Once everything is done I can assure you the advertisement will also be done on a "different level". (While I used to like the way KO was advertised, it became dull over the years)
    I still have no permission to view topics on forum

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I still have no permission to view topics on forum
    polaks are banned orospu cocogu bb BITCH

nice chicken
    erdo1990 and SkyHunter like this.

nice cousin