Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Knight Empire Wold -DEMIOS- [Light Farm/PK Server | Official: 31 Jan. 21:00 GMT+3]

This is a discussion on Knight Empire Wold -DEMIOS- [Light Farm/PK Server | Official: 31 Jan. 21:00 GMT+3] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by 0RC No one's attacking anyone here except Knight Empire.. he/she/it is trying to talk bad about other ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by 0RC View Post
    No one's attacking anyone here except Knight Empire.. he/she/it is trying to talk bad about other servers[specifically jumping into my server's topic] to pull people attention to their server.. Isn't that lame? Like let's be honest here, not for me, not for anyone, but for YOURSELF, mind your own damn business, It's the least you could do..just be honest with yourself and open your eyes

I never wanted to meddle into such childish issues like mine's better, no, your's better, no, their's better... come on, grow up already. Players can choose wherever they want to, you are in no place to control them.

Good-luck lying to yourself and spreading false accusations, if that makes you feel better, keep it up.

Am i offensive? You and the people you have paid money since yesterday have written bad comments about our topic. If I were attacking, I would say that you are an Arab from Saudi Arabia .name you use in Skype is LaZ and IDanonymous.prox And most importantly, I can say that he worked with Grobar before working with Global MYKO. Or I can say that all the likes on your Facebook page are fake. Done? No. Even the number of those who appear online on the panel is fake. Now you will deny what I say here, if it is not true, type /count with your game master character and share a screenshot. You're a liar muslim and you're painting people's eyes. But you will lose.
    Last edited by KEWorld; 02-01-2020 at 10:54 AM.

@Keworld I don't think this comment is going to help you in any way.. You guys shouldn't fight for no reason.
    @0rc, Deadhealer came into this topic and start attacking him with 'Grobar, with some ID/PW and blablabla' just randomly trying to attack server and putting in some hatred comments without proof.

Banned

subject current

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234