Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys stop flaming aristona he just want to make a good work for KI, just check he is a good ...
Page: 28

Guys stop flaming aristona he just want to make a good work for KI, just check he is a good gm spamming isiloons at moradon in turkey gmt even rodrane and gms doesn't know about it, maybe was another donators event?

Just check the topic and see how he acts fair as gm making his people happy:

What the heck is going on?

Also you should check the shoutbox

G_G
    Last edited by WomanizeR; 10-06-2010 at 11:15 PM.

We are having issues with PayPal at the moment, therefore our Power Up Store will not be working and we will not be accepting any donations until further notice.

Server down, I repeat; server down!

Dear players,

Like every good thing, KI (Knight Imperia) has came to an end.

The main reason behind this is chargebackers. 3 days ago, our PayPal stopped to work, because the whiners chargebacked every donation and our PayPal balance went below zero. They started to investigate our PayPal account and during this time, our PayPal became limited, so we couldn't even insert our own money into our account.

Proof of account
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3096/24272094.jpg

Proof of chargebackers (there are way more)
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9168/73718907.jpg
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/634/44719346.jpg

Open disputes & claims
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9193/76800146.jpg

We had to pay for the server 2 days ago, however we couldn't pay it and right now, our dedicated server is closed. (They didn't even gave us some time.)

I would like to thank each of you for being loyal to KI and helping us for the past 2 years. I really hope you had fun playing KI.

As for me and Rodrane, you won't hear from us anymore. We were once quitted when KI 1 was dead, but we wanted to give it a second chance. We just realise how a bad idea it was. Everything is still same - nothing is changed. Whiners, cheaters, chargebackers...

There will not be KI 4 or Knight Imperia anymore. If someone wants to buy the server files (panel, power up store, server files [contains 6 more exploit security that currently not released]) send an e-mail to "[email protected]" and I will set everything up for you. (Do not add me to MSN, I don't use it as a MSN.)

Well, that's all.
    Good bye.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Dear players,

Like every good thing, KI (Knight Imperia) has came to an end.

The main reason behind this is chargebackers. 3 days ago, our PayPal stopped to work, because the whiners chargebacked every donation and our PayPal balance went below zero. They started to investigate our PayPal account and during this time, our PayPal became limited, so we couldn't even insert our own money into our account.

Proof of account
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3096/24272094.jpg

Proof of chargebackers (there are way more)
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9168/73718907.jpg
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/634/44719346.jpg

Open disputes & claims
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9193/76800146.jpg

We had to pay for the server 2 days ago, however we couldn't pay it and right now, our dedicated server is closed. (They didn't even gave us some time.)

I would like to thank each of you for being loyal to KI and helping us for the past 2 years. I really hope you had fun playing KI.

As for me and Rodrane, you won't hear from us anymore. We were once quitted when KI 1 was dead, but we wanted to give it a second chance. We just realise how a bad idea it was. Everything is still same - nothing is changed. Whiners, cheaters, chargebackers...

There will not be KI 4 or Knight Imperia anymore. If someone wants to buy the server files (panel, power up store, server files [contains 6 more exploit security that currently not released]) send an e-mail to "[email protected]" and I will set everything up for you. (Do not add me to MSN, I don't use it as a MSN.)

Well, that's all.
    Good bye.
    Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

If PayPal won't refund your money because it's an intangible item, file a complaint on that site and you might get your money back.

I guess this is an FBI/White Collar funded crime division.

"Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)."
    Last edited by SnEaKy; 10-11-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Turks will go suicide now.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Turks will go suicide now.
    Hopefully they will join Knight Empire instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post

If PayPal won't refund your money because it's an intangible item, file a complaint on that site and you might get your money back.

I guess this is an FBI/White Collar funded crime division.

"Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)."
    Thanks for this info. I will definitely check it out. The most strange part is, PayPal doesn't even let me to insert money into my account. I had like $2000 usd on Rodrane's paypal saved for like a year. It is my own money, yet PayPal doesn't let me use them at all. I never realised there could be such a stupidy since we pay dedicated server automatically. I really don't know how the hell they are authorised to not to send my money to other company. I will keep following this issue.

I still don't get where all the money went to, and you still haven't answered us.

Chargebackers ok... but I know a lot of people that didn't chargeback and donated shitloads.
    Asking some of my friends how much they donated and if they chargebacked or not, got me to 1.8k$ that was donated and not chargebacked (just my friends). And I'm pretty sure they were not the only ones. I know kooma, clowncollege donated aswell... not sure if they chargebacked or not... but rly, all those donations should have been sufficient to keep the server up for atleast 3-4 months.

It's really hard to believe that you couldn't pay for the server, if u didn't use the money for somethign else. To me it feels like people got scammed in some way, and this won't change till a clear answer comes on what/when went wrong and who's fault it is. Cannot blame it on the chargebackers, if u count the disputes u get like 25 chargebacks, there's a total of 47 open disputes, and when u count the money listed in the screenshots you get to something ike 1K usd only. So 25 out of 47 chargebacks is only 1K usd, which shaman almost covers aloen with his 800$ donation... smells fishy.

Ki was my last server, and imo, it ended too fast.

And gosh what a chaotic post I made, sry!
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-11-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I still don't get where all the money went to, and you still haven't answered us.

Chargebackers ok... but I know a lot of people that didn't chargeback and donated shitloads.
    Asking some of my friends how much they donated and if they chargebacked or not, got me to 1.8k$ that was donated and not chargebacked (just my friends). And I'm pretty sure they were not the only ones. I know kooma, clowncollege donated aswell... not sure if they chargebacked or not... but rly, all those donations should have been sufficient to keep the server up for atleast 3-4 months.

It's really hard to believe that you couldn't pay for the server, if u didn't use the money for somethign else. To me it feels like people got scammed in some way, and this won't change till a clear answer comes on what/when went wrong and who's fault it is. Cannot blame it on the chargebackers, if u count the disputes u get like 25 chargebacks, there's a total of 47 open disputes, and when u count the money listed in the screenshots you get to something ike 1K usd only. So 25 out of 47 chargebacks is only 1K usd, which shaman almost covers aloen with his 800$ donation... smells fishy.

When PayPal locks your account, you can't send/receive money, so whatever Rodrane had in his account from donations, it couldn't be used to pay the next month's dedicated server fee, which Aristona said in their closing post.

You didn't make a chaotic post, it just lacks common sense.

Even when I contacted PayPal support on the phone they told me that rodrane's PayPal account was under investigation but because of privacy reasons they couldn't tell me anything beyond that. The guy that I spoke to then advised me and to any others who wanted their money back to file a complaint on the IC3 website. (There's no guarantee that you'll get your money back, but it's a better shot than PayPal giving your money back.)

Last edited by SnEaKy; 10-11-2010 at 11:05 PM.

agreed, i keep hearing that you made a loss of money from KI and you used money out of your own pocket, but my clan alone probably donated a total of $1,700 or something maybe more

Scythe

When PayPal locks your account, you can't send/receive money, so whatever Rodrane had in his account from donations, it couldn't be used to pay the next month's dedicated server fee, which Aristona said in their closing post.
    you're not realy right aristona wrote also "and our PayPal balance went below zero" so question is where the hell are rest of donations? he transfered them to other acc? why then he didnt pay for dedi from other acc? or maybe he was affraid that more ppl will chargeback thats why he choose to get away with rest of $$?

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    you're not realy right aristona wrote also "and our PayPal balance went below zero" so question is where the hell are rest of donations? he transfered them to other acc? why then he didnt pay for dedi from other acc? or maybe he was affraid that more ppl will chargeback thats why he choose to get away with rest of $$?
    This is what I meant, how can they go below zero if they didn't use the money for something else?

This is what I meant, how can they go below zero if they didn't use the money for something else?
    He probably lied about that, there's no way PayPal would've given everyone chargebacking their money back, I had to contact IC3 to get my money back because PayPal wouldn't.

But according to the support guy I spoke with Rodrane's account was indeed being investigated and was locked, and he told me that money can't be received/sent/transferred to a bank account once their locked.

He probably lied about that.
    ye... so this gets us to the first line of my post that lacks common sense. "where did all the money go to?". It clearly wasn't on his paypal account, and clearly wasn't used for the server. The question where the money went to remains unanswered.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-12-2010 at 05:43 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM
  6. Hits: 2