Page 191 of 342 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5128
Like Tree827Likes

📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔

This is a discussion on 📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by destroyer11 Farm and upgrades rates are ridiculously hard for 2018 private server.. Thats the reason why you ...
Page: 191

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    Farm and upgrades rates are ridiculously hard for 2018 private server.. Thats the reason why you strugle with new players and probably always will
    Ok 1st of all. Upgrade rates are actually easier than most servers, go check around a little bit. EXP was killing the server, we've taken it almost completely out. Farming for the best items has to remain hard and it even isn't that hard it's 25% droprate on a high class item group on DMs, which gets even more boosted when 70 cap opens. Shards and Raptors need to have value, and need to take some effort to make them +7s. While people were making MDs and Glaves+7 even on the 1st day on the Ares launch. 1 turkish player made totamic club+8 within a week even. So as much as I appreciate your argument it is not quite to the point here. Then again when LV CAP increases, new events come in, they are made in a way, that rewards upon exchange will give new and more high class items. So it keeps getting more and more flooded. Only thing is we have to build strong player base and server will thrive, it was piece of cake 3 years ago, now it's riddicolously hard to build among this high of a pool of private servers.

However we will keep the unejoyable part at bare minimum which is EXP itself in this game, realize now, nobody really wanna exp.

Everything else ... obtaining master items (you can get them from 6 different angles in game not only bosses), building up gear, attending various events, I have strong belief we did a good job at assembling, also combining the concept of a collection race with already existing events. Which even increases the activity at PK times.

We are always open to suggestions, but make reasonable ones, making everything easy?, if you want that sure NP, I can put a PK server aswell. Thing is there has to be strong end game content like we have ultima in bifrost and even isiloons. which take really big team effort to achieve. If we build enough of player base it can be a really successful server, people really enjoy from those who really played it there have been only positive feedback (especially those old players who actually played usko at ages 2004 and after) And drop rates and ofc now EXP also are a lot easier then on old time official server.

Partially every one of you can contribute to player base.
    Atm we have event running, will be giving out 10 gold premiums before launch.

Share + Tag Facebook post EVENT - GOLD PREMIUM
    https://www.facebook.com/bazingako/p...76547602366339
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 01-06-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Ok 1st of all. Upgrade rates are actually easier than most servers, go check around a little bit. EXP was killing the server, we've taken it almost completely out. Farming for the best items has to remain hard and it even isn't that hard it's 25% droprate on a high class item group on DMs, which gets even more boosted when 70 cap opens. Shards and Raptors need to have value, and need to take some effort to make them +7s. While people were making MDs and Glaves+7 even on the 1st day on the Ares launch. 1 turkish player made totamic club+8 within a week even. So as much as I appreciate your argument it is not quite to the point here. Then again when LV CAP increases, new events come in, they are made in a way, that rewards upon exchange will give new and more high class items. So it keeps getting more and more flooded. Only thing is we have to build strong player base and server will thrive, it was piece of cake 3 years ago, now it's riddicolously hard to build among this high of a pool of private servers.

However we will keep the unejoyable part at bare minimum which is EXP itself in this game, realize now, nobody really wanna exp.

Everything else ... obtaining master items (you can get them from 6 different angles in game not only bosses), building up gear, attending various events, I have strong belief we did a good job at assembling, also combining the concept of a collection race with already existing events. Which even increases the activity at PK times.

We are always open to suggestions, but make reasonable ones, making everything easy?, if you want that sure NP, I can put a PK server aswell. Thing is there has to be strong end game content like we have ultima in bifrost and even isiloons. which take really big team effort to achieve. If we build enough of player base it can be a really successful server, people really enjoy from those who really played it there have been only positive feedback (especially those old players who actually played usko at ages 2004 and after) And drop rates and ofc now EXP also are a lot easier then on old time official server.

Partially every one of you can contribute to player base.
    Atm we have event running, will be giving out 10 gold premiums before launch.

Share + Tag Facebook post EVENT - GOLD PREMIUM
    https://www.facebook.com/bazingako/p...76547602366339
    ok wrong, as someone who played your server there's alot of things wrong with it, first of all the +7 rates were disgusting 7%? really? maybe if it was +8 that would be descent even (on zonemyko they have a 15% to +7 and its still pretty hard to make a +7) but most of my clannies and people i knew ran around with+6 items for almost 2 weeks cause it was way too hard to make a+7, even when we left the server 5 of us burned 20+ items each to 7 and only like 2 of us made something the rest burned, thats one of the reasons i quit yeah sure some turk made a +8 but trust me it was pure luck and nothing else. another thing is that your market was dead and i talked to flash about it pleanty of times guess he never bothered wih it, people wanted wayy too much money for their items and noone had 100m to buy anything, so there were people merchanting their items all day and noone could buy anything since everything was so expensive, yes we get it its a myko server blah blah but not everything about myko is good it would work if u had more people on the server but if there arent that many you cant expect people to farm like 4 hours just to get 100m or less. trinas were too expensive, almost 900kc for 1 trina was kind of expensive well thats my point of view, and again people were selling trinas for 300m on merchant (which noone had) like i said before it would be a good idea to make dms drop gold bars, maybe like at a 2% rate or something dumb but thats something that makes the market a lil bit better or make death match give some money, like 10-20m.

online rewards were just a joke, i went there all the time and never got anything first all i was getting were Gold coins then u said u boosted them and all i got were priest impact, why even put rewards on there that noone would use, if u are gonna put something like online rewards it should be worth it, you literaly had to stay online for 12 hours to get it maybe make it give some money or something.

The gms you have are so unactive is ridiculous there were literaly hackers all the time and there was noway to report them, yes we get that you answer on fb fast but noone wants to (record them, take ss)which is what it takes for you to ban them. also its not the same, people want to be able to see a gm online for whatever reasons and they have 0 power all they could do was answer questions, there were 0 events that whole time the server was open, there can be events even at the start of server with rewards suited for the fase of the server (like silver bars or something like that at the start of server thats a good reward)
    thing is this isint 2004 and it cant be like that with the amount of players u have, i also think u made alot of people not try the server cause of minor cooldown like i said before it didnt even matter if u didnt have minor cooldown, people cant spam minor with the shitty mana pool they have, and im not saying that cause its better for cause i dont even play assasin this days
    Last edited by Ching; 01-06-2018 at 02:16 PM.

By the state of myko and its population, hard farm seems to be pointless and only cause problems. There is 600 myko players when we dont count turks which can be max doubled. Endgame is something what should be deserved and for its feeling enjoyed, yes but in 2018 when all of us go directly for endgame and pk.. It is something what only build the walls between myko player and good server dollar plan. This is why no private server last longer than 1,2 years.. this is why population is getting reduced every month. Time is money and most of us are not teengers anymore. We got our lifes and farm hard every couple monoths once again, it only helps the problem. By this there will be nothing to milk soon :-)

Its a shame because server would have much more players online for the pk. You doing gj

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    ok wrong, as someone who played your server there's alot of things wrong with it, first of all the +7 rates were disgusting 7%? really? maybe if it was +8 that would be descent even (on zonemyko they have a 15% to +7 and its still pretty hard to make a +7) but most of my clannies and people i knew ran around with+6 items for almost 2 weeks cause it was way too hard to make a+7, even when we left the server 5 of us burned 20+ items each to 7 and only like 2 of us made something the rest burned, thats one of the reasons i quit yeah sure some turk made a +8 but trust me it was pure luck and nothing else. another thing is that your market was dead and i talked to flash about it pleanty of times guess he never bothered wih it, people wanted wayy too much money for their items and noone had 100m to buy anything, so there were people merchanting their items all day and noone could buy anything since everything was so expensive, yes we get it its a myko server blah blah but not everything about myko is good it would work if u had more people on the server but if there arent that many you cant expect people to farm like 4 hours just to get 100m or less. trinas were too expensive, almost 900kc for 1 trina was kind of expensive well thats my point of view, and again people were selling trinas for 300m on merchant (which noone had) like i said before it would be a good idea to make dms drop gold bars, maybe like at a 2% rate or something dumb but thats something that makes the market a lil bit better or make death match give some money, like 10-20m.

online rewards were just a joke, i went there all the time and never got anything first all i was getting were Gold coins then u said u boosted them and all i got were priest impact, why even put rewards on there that noone would use, if u are gonna put something like online rewards it should be worth it, you literaly had to stay online for 12 hours to get it maybe make it give some money or something.

The gms you have are so unactive is ridiculous there were literaly hackers all the time and there was noway to report them, yes we get that you answer on fb fast but noone wants to (record them, take ss)which is what it takes for you to ban them. also its not the same, people want to be able to see a gm online for whatever reasons and they have 0 power all they could do was answer questions, there were 0 events that whole time the server was open, there can be events even at the start of server with rewards suited for the fase of the server (like silver bars or something like that at the start of server thats a good reward)
    thing is this isint 2004 and it cant be like that with the amount of players u have, i also think u made alot of people not try the server cause of minor cooldown like i said before it didnt even matter if u didnt have minor cooldown, people cant spam minor with the shitty mana pool they have, and im not saying that cause its better for cause i dont even play assasin this days
    We have 15% to +7 and 7,5% to +8 chingy. Upgrade rates. And if I remove cooldown on minor assassin's gonna kill everything and everyone. I have balanced minor cd assasin to defeat a warrior on same gear in vs WITH cooldown. if I remove cooldown now, you will all cry so much trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    snip
    You should give Diez another try beacuse we have considered all the feedbacks, including your ideas for making money a bit easier, here is the changelog.

Some of the changes we've made for server Diez that people might not be aware of yet:
    1. Dark Mares in Colony Zone can drop Gold Bar (1,5 %)
    2. Death Mares in Colony Zone can drop Gold Bar (2 %)
    3. Beasts & Blood Seekers can drop Gold Coin (7 %)
    4. You can gamble your monthly national points for random master items at Chaotic Generator
    5. You can now exchange 10 000 national points for a Trina at Lilly [Manager]
    6. You can now exchange 5000 monthly national points for a Red Treasure Chest at Lilly [Manager]
    8. EXP has been drastically reduced since Ares and shouldn't be too hard to level up on Diez

Yeah minor cooldown is fucking up system, how are you even calling it a old school KO server when you put sth that came up few years later.... Drop rates ? Uniques are nearly impossible to get (8 attilas killed not a single pendant - most precious drop """"" WARRIOR CHITIN PAULDRON """"". Even when I was playing USKO it was higher...

Ok I will remove minorcooldown nerf the boosted red skills on assassin. But dont get annoyed about assassins later on.

There were 18 unique pendants dropped from attila in total on ares. It is a 100% drop rate on an item group of 30 items out of those 30 items 6 are unique pendanta other are chitins and high class items. It randomly selects an item out of that group of 30 items when you loot.

1 turkish player got iron neck from sq aswell. But i had ti ban him cause he was k0xping the bosses.

you changed upgrade rates or is it 15% with trina cause 5 % i thnk you'll run into the same problem chingy was talking about atleast put it up to 10% for +7 maybe even higher honestly

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    There were 18 unique pendants dropped from attila in total on ares. It is a 100% drop rate on an item group of 30 items out of those 30 items 6 are unique pendanta other are chitins and high class items. It randomly selects an item out of that group of 30 items when you loot.

1 turkish player got iron neck from sq aswell. But i had ti ban him cause he was k0xping the bosses.
    Feelsbadman..

Yeah not gonna lie, soon as I put 5 skill points on explore seen MC I didnt play lol. Ill reconsider coming back lol

btw can u check bus drop rate? its rlly hard to

Quote Originally Posted by bballfreak View Post
    you changed upgrade rates or is it 15% with trina cause 5 % i thnk you'll run into the same problem chingy was talking about atleast put it up to 10% for +7 maybe even higher honestly

I hear you,we've just assumed to use Trina on valuable items at the % rate, but it was rather hard to get trina before, now not so hard after adding it for NP shop. Nonetheless, we have decided to boost non trina upgrade of +7 from 5 % to 8 %, this should make life easier of making middle class items much easier to a +7 grade now.

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Yeah not gonna lie, soon as I put 5 skill points on explore seen MC I didnt play lol. Ill reconsider coming back lol
    We understand, we had a voting pool and people decided to rather have minor cooldown, we had it for balance reasons beacuse it enabled us to balance assassin well, we have decided
    now to nerf red skills a little bit (will be tested accordingly), but nonetheless, minor cooldown has been REMOVED.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    btw can u check bus drop rate? its rlly hard to
    I've added 1 more BUS to the item drop group, but now there is also Gold Coin dropping, so it should be much easier in general

Thanks for all the feedback guys, appriciate it !

If you are removing minor cooldown unluck CTRL minor aswell. It's only way to be fair againts all macro/minor pedal sin players without cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    If you are removing minor cooldown unluck CTRL minor aswell. It's only way to be fair againts all macro/minor pedal sin players without cooldown.
    CTRL Minor has been working on SOACS since forever, we've never blocked it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-09-2022, 11:44 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-04-2022, 06:02 AM
  3. Hits: 5
    01-20-2022, 02:50 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    05-08-2020, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-26-2020, 11:41 PM
  6. Hits: 3