Page 217 of 342 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5128
Like Tree827Likes

📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔

This is a discussion on 📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All im saying is mabe You should trust in a guy with a better Understanding of what people want.. You ...
Page: 217

Probation Senior Member

All im saying is mabe You should trust in a guy with a better Understanding of what people want.. You guys have talent With creating a smooth running server You just need help being more PERCEPTIVE of what people want to play. I did infact message you about Server files this is true.. I sat down and went over the idea with my lady about this investment and she was like "hell NO" lol So its not going to happen..

I am a damn good producer and mabe you both should come to my discord and listen to some ideas.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

And u are that guy? With average skill, and whining to nerf a class when 1 guy owns you ingame? Hillarious. U are just full of ego and nothing else. Changing server concept to your liking, not gonna happen buddy. You can buy the files and build your own game. And why should I build server to your desire? YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING. Turks don't complain they were 80% of server base.

The math and logic behind this proposition of yours doesn't make any sense what so ever. This game doesn't run around your ideas, it runs around ideas of community. Polls on facebook decide what happens ingame and not what 1 guy wants to happen.

If you really want a "perfect" server you will have to build your own, cause I sure as hell am not building one for you lol.

You know the price of bundle of soacs, me and Flash can sell you that to your domain, you will still need a guy that knows client editing and db editing and evt coding if you wanna make a server.
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 07-16-2018 at 03:34 AM.

I think the last time i joined it was Beramus or Xigeon or both haha.
    It had the same problems back than as it does now. I stopt joining with about 30-40+ people from the clan i always play with, simple because you do evrything for nothing.
    Like said before, people do the grinding to lvl up only to find the need to lvl gone a few days later. People grind master items only to find a week later that you get it for free.
    There are a ton of events where its easy to get uniques. It all comes down to not having anything to do in a short time, apart from running bowl where most people only come
    if bosses come.
    Your server is a VERY LIGHT farm, in that case your better off to do it like ApexKO and make it full pk.
    Not to mention the laughable reply and reaction towards k0xpers.
    Thanks to you we now have "the full potential of the archer" phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    I think the last time i joined it was Beramus or Xigeon or both haha.
    It had the same problems back than as it does now. I stopt joining with about 30-40+ people from the clan i always play with, simple because you do evrything for nothing.
    Like said before, people do the grinding to lvl up only to find the need to lvl gone a few days later. People grind master items only to find a week later that you get it for free.
    There are a ton of events where its easy to get uniques. It all comes down to not having anything to do in a short time, apart from running bowl where most people only come
    if bosses come.
    Your server is a VERY LIGHT farm, in that case your better off to do it like ApexKO and make it full pk.
    Not to mention the laughable reply and reaction towards k0xpers.
    Thanks to you we now have "the full potential of the archer" phrase.
    As you know Ares was extremely hard farm, didn't fly at all. Now for your "vision",Xigenon was divided into concept stages, no starter level and no free master nor 70 skill, it was what you described "a grinding" server, and a medium farm but as per usual turks server jumped and server died, although by your description, it would be "perfect" concept for you, it died before we could even unlock the full level stage. It bottlenecked player base to the current playing population, untill turks moved to another new server and those 50 remaining English players quitted. This was the concept you are describing to be great in your opinion, and it didn't fly beacuse we cannot get big enough English base to maintain the population once turks move on (which they do, usually within a week).

But if we ignore Xigenon concept and focus on Cypher.

As for current Cypher, whoever played it can confirm it was packed till 2 hours before KnightsWorld opened, then turks logged off and went for another "3 days fun" to that server. The master & 65 starter level has been added per community request in order to try and save the server AFTER turks server jumped to knightsworld beacuse we fell from 300 to 80 users online in 6 hours after a whole week of packed server activity.

I honestly fail to see the bigger picture with your levels and master frustration. You grind master beacuse at the current server stage master is worth something, correct? After 3/4 of the server is already mastered, it only gives you a monopoly to 2 hit new players. Master material was never in no way useless tho, beacuse you could exchange master material for a lot of Knight Cash, which gives master items equal value,just from a different angle.

As per levels, I also do not see what is the big deal, you are already the maximum level. EXP was never hard to begin with, but it is hard if 3/4 playerbase is already 70, once again, it gives you a monopoly to 2 hit new players.

Master and maximum level are the two basics things you need to enjoy and start on a server, there is still a long journey to catch item wise especially if you are already in shells. You are already late at joining, but you would most likely not join if you have no chance at starting whatsoever, correct? I fail to see how starting from level 1 and no master would benefit a server besides fullfil your fetish of 2-hitting new players as soon as they enter CZ.So unless your idea of fun is raping the shit out of new un-geared players I see no other why giving newbies 2 basic things would be "incredibly game breaking" for you as a nicely geared individual parading in a selfname weapon and shells +6 already.

None of our servers were so called "light farm" tho. Sure, you can get chitins and high class weapons +6 quite fast, but to max out on gear (shells+7, high class weapon +7) and uniques it would take you a minimum of 3 weeks at least, so I don't see how that gives you nothing to do. There are constant Collection Races to drag people in Colony Zone, amongst Chaos Stone every 2 hours and a lot of fun events, so I also cannot understand how the server could be classified as boring with so much going on, you even get rewarded with KC just by merchanting. Our server is user friendly to start on, but it still takes a lot of effort to get the proper gear. The only English and loyal clan was Purgatory and they played till the very end so Kudos to them. All the rest were solo players and around 80 % turkish.

There's not enough English community left to decently populate a server nowadays and that's a fact and those who are left to play only seem to know how to complain instead of enjoy the game. It's like you purposely focus on those few things you personally dislike instead of focusing on 100 positive ones. Turks don't complain whatsoever, they are quiet and play but we all know how they play KO. Play for a week, then a new one opens and they move to it so on and so on.

We've had a server in 2015 with barely any skill at running it and we always had 200+ online and it wasn't even that well organized, but the times were different. There were plenty of English community left and not so many servers yet, those were good times, now it basically all came down to who can attract those remaining Polish EN based population left, and they usually play on Polish servers, which enables those servers to function just well enough to not die, attract few others and goes by well enough to survive.

So perhaps one shouldn't always go and blame the server owners once server dies and should also look what they actually contribute to the server as players.

Banned Senior Member

Anyone else feels the need to go to bathroom and release some big pieces of shit after reading the topic?
    Ching and NothingMatters like this.

I just dont understand the amount of hate these 2 guys get. If you dont like the server,dont play it,the english community is long dead,what is left of it its either on official servers,or just some random people here who just can say HEY BRO YOUR SERVER SUCKS HAHA ITS DED BRO HAHA YOU SUCK HAHA KKTNXBB. It takes a huge amount of time and money to make a server,none of you cucumbers actualy know that since its just way easyer to shit talk,but the game itself is just almost dead,english community was cancer before but now its just terrible. The server was fine,the issue is the player base that was mostly turks,and turks like to jump server thats why it lasted the amount of time that it did and thats why none of the private server last long (WITH A DECENT AMOUNT OF POPULATION).You want to farm and grind? Go to USKO/SteamKO and grind your ass of there.OH no wait,you actualy have to invest a lot of time and money there to actualy play the game I had my fun in it,hope the next time (if there will be a next time)goes even better.
    SexyLittleAnimal and Vegeta like this.

Tbh, there was nothing wrong with the server in my opinion this time. The setup was pretty much best of the newer servers after Bazingas.
    There were staff online almost around the clock and they were easy to approach about anything.

Simply enough, there are just way too many myko servers with similiar concepts that's spreading at least the EN community all over the place.
    Also: Quite many players dislike SOACS to the point of not playing servers running with it. (login issues & laggyness)

Sadly, you guys are in a position of being repped as "short-time servers". With this i mean that many players enter the server with a mindset of "it will be fun for a week".
    It's getting really hard to convince others to join when they know the outcome already.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Tbh, there was nothing wrong with the server in my opinion this time. The setup was pretty much best of the newer servers after Bazingas.
    There were staff online almost around the clock and they were easy to approach about anything.

Simply enough, there are just way too many myko servers with similiar concepts that's spreading at least the EN community all over the place.
    Also: Quite many players dislike SOACS to the point of not playing servers running with it. (login issues & laggyness)

Sadly, you guys are in a position of being repped as "short-time servers". With this i mean that many players enter the server with a mindset of "it will be fun for a week".
    It's getting really hard to convince others to join when they know the outcome already.
    I agree the Setup its top shelf.. The handling of the server is Sub par at best. These guys Throw events first hour of the server and lost loads of people.
    They try to do too much and it shows.. People want a simple Myko server.. Medium Lvling 1-2 hrs to hit lvl 60 They want Medium/Hard Farming As in Basic items like mirage daggers and glaves are medium.. High class items like raptors and shards are Hard to farm.. You also have too Create and Economy That works.. We want to see uniques on merchant. +7 should be hard as fuck.. +8 disabled. Dont make 70 skill free.. And put a Low Drop rate on master items but Make all master mobs spawn in bowl every HR with chaos stone. This will keep Cz active at all times. Also Offer KLasGame And Paypal For payment methods.. Offer Free Reskill For premium And 5m For non premium.. Dont Go crazy with events. Bdw is fine And juraid Should be put on hold the first few days. Last but not least Allow Your players to sell In Game Items..Creating a way for turks to make Money playing knight online will Create A Boost of interest in your server. This wont take away from your donations and it will provide an income for the players Enticing them to stay on your server. I would also Change the server name because your current has a bad reputation for lasting 2 days

I can promise you both, this concept is what Everyone is looking to play..

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I agree the Setup its top shelf.. The handling of the server is Sub par at best. These guys Throw events first hour of the server and lost loads of people.
    They try to do too much and it shows.. People want a simple Myko server.. Medium Lvling 1-2 hrs to hit lvl 60 They want Medium/Hard Farming As in Basic items like mirage daggers and glaves are medium.. High class items like raptors and shards are Hard to farm.. You also have too Create and Economy That works.. We want to see uniques on merchant. +7 should be hard as fuck.. +8 disabled. Dont make 70 skill free.. And put a Low Drop rate on master items but Make all master mobs spawn in bowl every HR with chaos stone. This will keep Cz active at all times. Also Offer KLasGame And Paypal For payment methods.. Offer Free Reskill For premium And 5m For non premium.. Dont Go crazy with events. Bdw is fine And juraid Should be put on hold the first few days. Last but not least Allow Your players to sell In Game Items..Creating a way for turks to make Money playing knight online will Create A Boost of interest in your server. This wont take away from your donations and it will provide an income for the players Enticing them to stay on your server. I would also Change the server name because your current has a bad reputation for lasting 2 days

I can promise you both, this concept is what Everyone is looking to play..
    That was our first server like. Ares. People quit the server in 2 days because they didn't like it that hard. I can sell you the first Ares database that had this setup along with server files without maxed out events. And you can run a server just like that. Let's see how majority of people prefer that kind of server, according to your opinion

Believe me we wouldn't be changing the concept to medium farm as it is now, if we hadn't gotten our lessons from the past runs. My inital myko idea was exactly what you described old old KO. Everything very hard. Found out quickly that it doesn't work. Because people server jump to much and nobody wants to spend to much time and investment into it, that is the only reason that concept doesn't stick. If I had at least 100 turkish player that would be loyal and stick to server, it could work. But turkish mindset is different. if 3 myko servers will open in 1 month they will go and try every myko server with their mage teams. Because the most fun is first 2 - 3 days on a myko server. Then people start getting master skills and over gearing, then they will quit and go to another server. That is what the mind set of an average turkish team is. And english community is maybe 30 - 50 people at max nowadays.

So I pretty much explained to you what the general problem is, it has nothing to do with server concept. For all I care server concept could be 5x harder than the original myko game, if only players had different mindset regarding the game.

Probation Senior Member

Sheldon dont lie.. Ares lasted almost a month... then you gave everything for free.... i remember i bought auto lvl 65 scrolls to sell for IGC and the next day it was free.. I wasted loads of KC on that shit bro. I felt like my time and money was wasted, Because it was. You both are very talented and i dont want to see you give up on Myko because i firmly believe that it can and would be a success with my help. I dont want anything ill be happy just knowing that my server concept fucking worked. Change the name add a better turkish donation System. In your turkish advert Showcase that In game item sales are allowed and use the concept that i listed. You dont need to make it so you have to kill 50 dm to get a fucking high class wep just make it so you need to actually take time to farm. You are scared that new players wont join the server if its hard to lvl and get items but honestly thats not your issue. If you provide a quality server they will put in the time to get those lvls and the items.

Also Add isiloon in bowl Right in the castle and Boost the drop rate of abyss fires from flame golems. This was my idea for ProjectKO and it was a fucking success man.

You make these changes and Advertise it on Ko-Kuce with a Ripped off server name like PerseusKO or LegendaryKnights... Some gay turk loving names like that and it will attract the turks man. When they read the discription of the server and see that ingame item sales are allowed they will cream themselves and tell all the turks in the cafe to download the server so they can Buy that New Shard tattoo they offer at the underground tattoo shop cuzzz lol

Probation Senior Member

We all support you man.. The english players will 100% play your server. You just need to win over the turks. I listed all the ways. Lets make it happen. 1 last round

Some things that turks dont like..
    1. starter gear
    2. Items feel as tho they have no value
    3. Lose the Unique Elemental Bullshit
    4. Payment method for the turks sucks cock.. They need klasgame or Sontiklif
    5. The Notices need to be in turkish and english
    6. Add 1500 300 Str of wolf to scroll NPC

We all support you man.. The english players will 100% play your server. You just need to win over the turks. I listed all the ways. Lets make it happen. 1 last round

Some things that turks dont like..
    1. starter gear
    2. Items feel as tho they have no value
    3. Lose the Unique Elemental Bullshit
    4. Payment method for the turks sucks cock.. They need klasgame or Sontiklif
    5. The Notices need to be in turkish and english
    6. Add 1500 300 Str of wolf to scroll NPC
    4. klasgame and sontiklif want 20% fee. PayGOL that we use support turkish payment methods, and turks have donated a lot by it, they are just lazy to set up the acocunt. / <- this will not change the fact they still server hop like junky giving BJs for crack.
    5. Turkish GM was online almost 20 hours per day, explaining them stuff literraly on point. The turkish population was handled with upmost care this time around. actually so much that english player base complained that turks have privileges lol
    6. there are scrolls in sundries low and big ones.

blabla
    It's clear to me you didn't even play anything besides Ares and a lot was changed since then, you are keep listing shit that was already modified by the time Cypher came.
    You still live in the Ares era lol, so you make yourself look like a fool shittalking a server you still remember from the 1st attempt.

It literally takes a hour to 60, it literally is harder to get high class weapons/shells but easier to obtain MD's,Glave's and Chitins, our economy was great on Cypher. +8 and +1 compund was disabled and +7 was hard enough to make, you could see uniques being sold on merchant alongside high class weapons and shells for good prices.

Chaos Stone has 2 hour respawn, there are Spirits in BOWL with 45 min respawn that drops Chitins & Shells to attract people to bowl at all times alongside Chaos Stone. "Klasgame and paypal" for payment methods? What the fuck are you on about, we already offer PayPal and also PayGol which supports credit cards, bank transfers and paysafe cards. KlasGame won't fly, they want 20 % commision rate, I ain't giving them 1/5 of each donation. As for re/stat reskill, re-skill costs 5m and re-stat is FREE, what else do you want, that's as cheap as it can get. As for item selling I won't allow to sell items in-game, simple beacuse it is bad for the server. Turkish people have their own forums to sell items, but you as a foreigner is unable to purchase or sell anything to a turk anyway. How do you intend to buy an item from a Turk considering they don't have paypal since it's blocked in Turkey ? Will you use western Union and pay transfer fee that is higher then the cost of item you are buying? You don't even know what you're saying without thinking about it. Turks have their own forums where they sell gear and gold bars, in-game is not the place for those type of sales to be spammed.

I want to remind you that Ares opened with only 120 people and it was dead in 3 days, it didn't last a month, so you're mixing things up. The best by far was Cypher, and no one was opening events "1 hour from opening" nor giving "free levels" after 1 day, events were as per schedule displayed on the website, nor did anyone quit beacuse of events. We had 300 users for entire week untill another MyKO opened then turks server jumped, and honestly if you don't get the point of turks server jumping there is nothing more for me to tell you. You played on packed turkish servers and you saw what happend to each and every one of them, it's turkish mentality. Juraid is only 4 times per week on our server, so I have no idea why would Juraid make you quit or be such a game breaker as you are describing it to be lol, it surely wasn't any deal breaker on our Cypher. As for Isiloon, it wasn't added to BOWL due to simple reasons and that is beacuse one spawns out of every event's Chaos Stone, so why place another one in bowl? It would only allow the biggest clan to farm uniques, while in events many people rush it and even smaller clans have a chance to drop something good. There are plenty of other solo-user friendly orianted bosses that spawns relatively fast in BOWL such as Chaos Stone and spirits.

And to answer your further questions:
    1. starter gear - Starter gear was nothing OP, it was simply enough to get you started

2. Items feel as tho they have no value - You still live in Ares ERA, economy was great on Cypher
    3. Lose the Unique Elemental Bullshit - No one EVER got 3 OLD ROL's or 3 normal ROL's to make even 1 elemental unique, so clearly it isn't a big of a deal
    4. Payment method for the turks sucks cock.. They need klasgame or Sontiklif. I am not interested in 20 % commision, I am not giving 1/5 of the donation up just beacuse turks doesn't want to checkout with PayGol through Credit Card option. (Which they do anyway and I'd know, so it's not a big deal as you are making it to be)

5. The Notices need to be in turkish and english - The notices were dual language on Cypher, so were the events, turkish staff was also online pretty much 20 hours per day answering all turkish questions.

6. Add 1500 300 Str of wolf to scroll NPC - Clearly you didn't play anything besides Ares, those are in the sundries for a long time already (low and big ones). There are also Medals for 1 GB in Sundries that allows you to gamble for nice items.

As per 70 skill, it was people's choice, so you are basically contradicting your own point by saying "people don't want 70 skill" beacuse literally people are the ones who voted on it to have it unlocked for free in the voting poll.

As for starter level, we had no starter level added on Cypher after turks server jumped and we fell from 300 to 90 user and then again, it was people's choice to boost starter gear and levels in order to attract new players.

All of changes were decided by our community through voting polls, so all decisions were made based on what majority of playerbase chosen.

What you think is best is simply your subjective opinion and doesn't represent the majority of community, to get the best idea is to make a voting poll where 300+ people cast their votes. But if you think your 2 changes would make such a difference open up a server and prove me wrong, which you of course won't beacuse you are afraid of investing your own money into unstable project and you know you have a big chance of failing. Your hard myko server was the Ares server, you are literally describing our Ares as your perfect myko concept which didn't fly at all with majority of our players and I'll gladly sell you that database and you can prove me wrong when I see your server with 500 people playing on it. You always comment in a way that what you want is what everyone want, which bluntly put isn't true, beacuse what you want is not what others want, and that shows in the voting polls where community can decide what concept they prefer. The most realistic comment was by far given by SPANKME.
    Last edited by SexyLittleAnimal; 07-19-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    It's clear to me you didn't even play anything besides Ares and a lot was changed since then, you are keep listing shit that was already modified by the time Cypher came.
    You still live in the Ares era lol, so you make yourself look like a fool shittalking a server you still remember from the 1st attempt.

It literally takes a hour to 60, it literally is harder to get high class weapons/shells but easier to obtain MD's,Glave's and Chitins, our economy was great on Cypher. +8 and +1 compund was disabled and +7 was hard enough to make, you could see uniques being sold on merchant alongside high class weapons and shells for good prices.

Chaos Stone has 2 hour respawn, there are Spirits in BOWL with 45 min respawn that drops Chitins & Shells to attract people to bowl at all times alongside Chaos Stone. "Klasgame and paypal" for payment methods? What the fuck are you on about, we already offer PayPal and also PayGol which supports credit cards, bank transfers and paysafe cards. KlasGame won't fly, they want 20 % commision rate, I ain't giving them 1/5 of each donation. As for re/stat reskill, re-skill costs 5m and re-stat is FREE, what else do you want, that's as cheap as it can get. As for item selling I won't allow to sell items in-game, simple beacuse it is bad for the server. Turkish people have their own forums to sell items, but you as a foreigner is unable to purchase or sell anything to a turk anyway. How do you intend to buy an item from a Turk considering they don't have paypal since it's blocked in Turkey ? Will you use western Union and pay transfer fee that is higher then the cost of item you are buying? You don't even know what you're saying without thinking about it. Turks have their own forums where they sell gear and gold bars, in-game is not the place for those type of sales to be spammed.

I want to remind you that Ares opened with only 120 people and it was dead in 3 days, it didn't last a month, so you're mixing things up. The best by far was Cypher, and no one was opening events "1 hour from opening" nor giving "free levels" after 1 day, events were as per schedule displayed on the website, nor did anyone quit beacuse of events. We had 300 users for entire week untill another MyKO opened then turks server jumped, and honestly if you don't get the point of turks server jumping there is nothing more for me to tell you. You played on packed turkish servers and you saw what happend to each and every one of them, it's turkish mentality. Juraid is only 4 times per week on our server, so I have no idea why would Juraid make you quit or be such a game breaker as you are describing it to be lol, it surely wasn't any deal breaker on our Cypher. As for Isiloon, it wasn't added to BOWL due to simple reasons and that is beacuse one spawns out of every event's Chaos Stone, so why place another one in bowl? It would only allow the biggest clan to farm uniques, while in events many people rush it and even smaller clans have a chance to drop something good. There are plenty of other solo-user friendly orianted bosses that spawns relatively fast in BOWL such as Chaos Stone and spirits.

And to answer your further questions:
    1. starter gear - Starter gear was nothing OP, it was simply enough to get you started

2. Items feel as tho they have no value - You still live in Ares ERA, economy was great on Cypher
    3. Lose the Unique Elemental Bullshit - No one EVER got 3 OLD ROL's or 3 normal ROL's to make even 1 elemental unique, so clearly it isn't a big of a deal
    4. Payment method for the turks sucks cock.. They need klasgame or Sontiklif. I am not interested in 20 % commision, I am not giving 1/5 of the donation up just beacuse turks doesn't want to checkout with PayGol through Credit Card option. (Which they do anyway and I'd know, so it's not a big deal as you are making it to be)

5. The Notices need to be in turkish and english - The notices were dual language on Cypher, so were the events, turkish staff was also online pretty much 20 hours per day answering all turkish questions.

6. Add 1500 300 Str of wolf to scroll NPC - Clearly you didn't play anything besides Ares, those are in the sundries for a long time already (low and big ones). There are also Medals for 1 GB in Sundries that allows you to gamble for nice items.

As per 70 skill, it was people's choice, so you are basically contradicting your own point by saying "people don't want 70 skill" beacuse literally people are the ones who voted on it to have it unlocked for free in the voting poll.

As for starter level, we had no starter level added on Cypher after turks server jumped and we fell from 300 to 90 user and then again, it was people's choice to boost starter gear and levels in order to attract new players.

All of changes were decided by our community through voting polls, so all decisions were made based on what majority of playerbase chosen.

What you think is best is simply your subjective opinion and doesn't represent the majority of community, to get the best idea is to make a voting poll where 300+ people cast their votes. But if you think your 2 changes would make such a difference open up a server and prove me wrong, which you of course won't beacuse you are afraid of investing your own money into unstable project and you know you have a big chance of failing. Your hard myko server was the Ares server, you are literally describing our Ares as your perfect myko concept which didn't fly at all with majority of our players and I'll gladly sell you that database and you can prove me wrong when I see your server with 500 people playing on it. You always comment in a way that what you want is what everyone want, which bluntly put isn't true, beacuse what you want is not what others want, and that shows in the voting polls where community can decide what concept they prefer. The most realistic comment was by far given by SPANKME.
    I love how defensive you both are and act like i dont know what im talking about yet you cant get a server to last a fuckin week bro...Laughable. Even that Failed ROFD dupe server lasted longer lol... Good thing you got your Polls Buddy!!! Goodluck with that.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post

You know the price of bundle of soacs, me and Flash can sell you that to your domain, you will still need a guy that knows client editing and db editing and evt coding if you wanna make a server.
    What's evt coding?
    If one knows how to customize that crappy C++ code of KO, then he for sure will know how to handle SQL Queries lol..
    The code is a huge mess but not very difficult to understand though. It took me maybe a weekend to understand the domain logic of the source code posted on github.
    There are even people around who started to refactor the Server into Java. Not sure if this is a great idea

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-09-2022, 11:44 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-04-2022, 06:02 AM
  3. Hits: 5
    01-20-2022, 02:50 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    05-08-2020, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-26-2020, 11:41 PM
  6. Hits: 3