Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NEW WORLD IS COMING SOON! Beta release date 8 December Official release date 15 December...
Page: 36

NEW WORLD IS COMING SOON!

Beta release date 8 December
    Official release date 15 December

Quote Originally Posted by zentiva View Post
    NEW WORLD IS COMING SOON!

Beta release date 8 December
    Official release date 15 December
    Anotha one

Safe to say this server fits only turkish players. You need VPN and have to deal with seconds of delays / action in game.

Yeah I don't recommend this server.

Definitely stay away from this server.

yea was a good server anyway but better stay away. seems like money is everything for them.

Banned Senior Member

I will be writing a post tonight regarding this server and what all is going to happen and what has happened.

You're not going back are you O.o

gotta say im pretty interested in what Breezy has to say.

can i tickle it? just once?

why this webside dont work ?

this server is crap pro lag and pro bug skill
    on webside 1200ppl online
    on game max 150 )))
    close this server dude

Quote Originally Posted by ChackaLackaBoom View Post
    this server is crap pro lag and pro bug skill
    on webside 1200ppl online
    on game max 150 )))
    close this server dude
    Every turkish server shows such users online :P Nothing new haha

Banned Senior Member

My post will be made tonight when I get home.

Banned Senior Member

Alrighty, shall we begin?

So, as some of you are aware this server went down due to a DDOS attack that only ACME could handle by simply blocking every ISP on the planet and only allowing certain IP's to login and KO4FUN was not the only server affected by this... ACME runs MULTIPLE servers and all were affected by this issue. However the main difference between us and the rest of ACME's servers is simple, we have English support and have more than just a Turkish population. The other servers were fine with the proxy due to that fact, and we were affected greatly as we have a large amount of players from countries outside of Turkey. I did everything in my power to solve the issue and speak with ACME but they unfortunately couldn't do much on there end as well, they tried white-listing IP's and it was a nightmare in general for them. Fast forward a bit...

I faced roughly 300+ charge-backs on my personal PayPal from this issue, and lost pretty much every case. My PayPal went to a whopping negative $1,500.00+ after it was all said and done, and this owner kinda disappeared but for good reason. (Reasons I will not list). I had PayPal calling and sending me emails for collection notices and for those of you who live in the US? My credit score became affected. For those of you who did charge-back, I have gathered a list of your characters and emails for good reason, and for those small few who didn't charge me back? I whole heartily thank you.

I have some rather good news and I am here to answer any concerns anyone may have. KO4FUN is reopening it's doors, but in a way I did not see coming nor did anyone else... we are reopening the previous server (Edana) with ALL characters left as they were when we began experiencing issues, so for those of you who donated? Your characters will be playable and set to go. On top of Edana, we are opening a USKO Farm server called Olympia and it will open officially on December 15th! Here is a quick FAQ I am sure you will all ask:

What if another attack occurs?
    ACME has assured us this will not happen again, and in the unlikely event it does? They will open the proxy again, but we have been working on a special VPN service that you all who cannot login, will be able to download and login with. This is still in the works and we hope to have it set and ready to go as soon as possible.

Patching?
    As some of you may have realized, downloading through our launcher is incredibly slow for users outside of Turkey and other surrounding countries, I will be manually uploading ALL patches to Mediafire for quick downloading for you all, so you can easily login!

What about your PayPal and your status on this server?
    Altay the owner has assured me he will have me paid back and more before Christmas so I am trusting his word on that! I am still the Head GM for the English community and will be managing it all, I will be seeking some GM's once official opens so I can see the population and such how diverse it is.

We will be opening on December 15th, and our forum hopes to be live soon. I will be working on it throughout my week to get it up and ready!

Thank you for your patience and everything else, and I apologize greatly for those who have been affected and were not happy with us after that whole issue, if you give us another shot and ACME promises me there word? This server will be excellent, if not? Good luck on where ever else you go!

- Breezy
    zentiva, l911l and Golden like this.