Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 3rd Academy 7th June 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 3rd Academy 7th June 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sevrer is gg just reached lvl 70 got a raptor +6 troll armors and quest jewerly and ur ready to ...
Page: 23

Hybrid View

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Sevrer is gg just reached lvl 70 got a raptor +6 troll armors and quest jewerly and ur ready to pk lol . Had somuch fun raiding mastodon spots. Need some english speaking kankas here so we can make a nice clan here pm me
    Weare human

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

all alone here.. whos out here who i can PM lol

Banned Senior Member

FeelMyPain owns an English clan, orc side however.

we are a english clan in the human side, but thinking to moving to orc side to get everyone gathered in 1 nation, will see however with rest of the people later

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    we are a english clan in the human side, but thinking to moving to orc side to get everyone gathered in 1 nation, will see however with rest of the people later
    How many players you got there on hums? (english ones i mean)

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    How many players you got there on hums? (english ones i mean)
    we were just 3 ppl, im orc now btw.

Banned Senior Member

Hello everyone,

Today, I will be writing you an ultimate starter guide on how to get started in KO4FUN, as well as prosper in KO4FUN! All of these guides are wrote by my point of view as I have been a player and a staff member! We will be covering these topics:

• Anvil Rates
    • Leveling
    • Gold Farming
    • English clans
    • English staff
    • Donating via PayPal

Alright so let's start it out with the anvil rates.

Anvil Rates - can be found here.

https://ko4fun.net/Features/UpgradeRates

You can use any trick in the book you feel increases your odds of upgrading, but these are the true upgrade rates!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Leveling
    Leveling is much different on this server from the old KO4FUN, it is mostly quest driven! I personally found it easier to go through quests and leveling so I will tell you my strategy I used to level up... keep in mind I had EXP Premium as well EXP Flashes constantly on.

1-60 - I completed the seven keys quests, as well as some other quests in Raon Camp such as killing Triathoran and other field bosses that give out up to 25 - 30 million EXP. I then pretty much setup genie on death knights and went away for a couple of hours to come back to level 60.

60 - 70 - This was the easiest and didn't take me very long, I would say probably about 1-2 hours with a group of 3 people and we got to 70 pretty quick. There is two routes you can go, you can grind out the quests in Eslant for EXP such as killing the selected mobs that the Quest NPC in Eslant gives out or sometimes there are people set up merchanting off items such as Staff of Pagan or whichever, these items can be exchanged one time via the Quest NPC for 30-75 million EXP. I personally spent some gold and bought some items and farmed the rest, completed killing the troll quests, brahman, as well as satoris and such. I found myself to level 70 in pretty much no time.

You can take different routes, I have heard of people doing pure questing up to 70! It does work and it does go faster, but I am kinda lazy and preferred to genie my way up to 60 and then utilized quests in Eslant.

If you choose to not use premium, it is a bit different, and will require more time and quests. You can typically reach 65 or so in Eslant without premium, and then grind your way or go to CZ to complete some quests. Either way, it shouldn't take you more than one solid day or two lazy day's to get 70.
    Gold Farming
    There is a lot of ways to go about farming for gold, I personally used my golden pickaxe to gain rainworms, and then went fishing with a golden rod and collected flashes and sold them for 50-60k a piece, and I would make a good chunk of change.

Others may go to EXP Quest spots in Eslant and farm those required items and sell them for 400k-500k coins a pop, you can make solid money doing this if you got a team of you to slaughter the mobs for it. I know I spent about 10 million in coins on EXP items as I was lazy.

These are the two quickest ways to gain gold!
    English Clans
    Currently the only English clan I know if is Karus Side and they are named Brazzers, if anyone else has some, feel free to reply to this and I'll add them to the list! You can find Brazzers leaders and assistant names right here - https://ko4fun.net/Ranking/ClanDetail?IDName=Brazzers
    English Staff
    As of right now the staff members that speak English are as follows:

• Breezy
    • BitShift
    • Dikey
    • Altay

You can get ahold of us anywhere really, I am much more active on my phone during the weekdays as I work 40-50 hours a week, and can be reached on the forum at any time or you can submit a support ticket. BitShift tends to be in-game a lot more and can be reached here on forum as well, same goes for Dikey and Altay. I ask that you save your messages for Altay as he is the server owner and is busy and will take longer to reply then one of us others will.

https://ko4fun.net/Ranking/GameMasters - here you can check the status of us.
    Donating via PayPal
    This is a new option to users that cannot get in at Klasgame (they require a turkish address as well as a turkish phone number). So we set up a PayPal you all can use to pay for KC, the prices are the exact same from Klasgame!

All you have to do is go to ko4fun.net, click login, go to my account, and then at the very bottom of my account is an option to pay via PayPal! Simple, and easy.

This concludes my guide!

If you all have any questions or want something added to the guide? Feel free to reply below!

Thank you for playing KO4FUN,
    Breezy

Hello there. I m trying this server and Its really laggy + dcs all the time. but anyway I had a 10 days Premium prize from the stuff so I ll be playing and see if things work.

Is there an english speaking clan with old and active players in ?

ign: ScorDrag

(Never played int priest in my life but i ll stay int here i think since no dd - spear def. here)...

Quote Originally Posted by ScorDrag View Post
    Hello there. I m trying this server and Its really laggy + dcs all the time. but anyway I had a 10 days Premium prize from the stuff so I ll be playing and see if things work.

Is there an english speaking clan with old and active players in ?

ign: ScorDrag

(Never played int priest in my life but i ll stay int here i think since no dd - spear def. here)...
    Nice to see that you're still around mate
    ScorDrag likes this.

Is it worth trying ?

yeah the server is hella fun, theres 1-2 english clans on orc side. 80 cap opening today, atm maintence for it.

yea really good server i am playing hum side... is there any engl speaking on hum side?

orc side smokaholic (warrior) need english clan

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

worth it 100%
    streaming it when im online so check my stream if u guys want to see if its worth it

Where is your streaming link nub?
    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    worth it 100%
    streaming it when im online so check my stream if u guys want to see if its worth it