Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why arent there any 2.2xx hard farm....

This is a discussion on Why arent there any 2.2xx hard farm.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; long running european or south american private servers? I am playing a turkish server, and its ok, but miss out ...
Page: 1

Default Why arent there any 2.2xx hard farm....

long running european or south american private servers? I am playing a turkish server, and its ok, but miss out on alot of stuff because everything is in turkish w/no translation. seems all the PS here are old versions or PK ready versions. Already tried Steam & USKO where more of the players are in merchant mode than cz.

Presently playing Cypher on Death KO, its ok, but doesnt take $$ from abroad players for PUS, and only use Klasgame which is a pain in itself.

If any know of a better 2.2xx server that take USD, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    long running european or south american private servers? I am playing a turkish server, and its ok, but miss out on alot of stuff because everything is in turkish w/no translation. seems all the PS here are old versions or PK ready versions. Already tried Steam & USKO where more of the players are in merchant mode than cz.

Presently playing Cypher on Death KO, its ok, but doesnt take $$ from abroad players for PUS, and only use Klasgame which is a pain in itself.

If any know of a better 2.2xx server that take USD, let me know
    I don't have 2.2xx, but I've got a hard farm 1299 server I'm putting together. Cap 72. Super hard farm. Super hard upgrades. Currently in Alpha Testing.

super hard farm and upgrade wont help you mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    super hard farm and upgrade wont help you mate
    diligence, hard work and constant work should serve me pretty well. thanks for the feedback though!

1299s are idiot servers. Need 22xx hard farm.

Quote Originally Posted by socrates32 View Post
    1299s are idiot servers. Need 22xx hard farm.
    Idiot?thats the real Knight Online that made us enjoy the game,not the shitty new versions after 2009.

you should talk to klassgame costumer service to create an account without sms authentication. once you create your account it's easy to deposit money to your account with g2a payment. it only accepts visa and mastercard but works pretty good.

among newer versions of turkish servers i like deathko most, i can speak turkish as well so language is not a barrier for me but my problem is time difference, my available hours are when turks are sleeping so it makes server little bit empty after 7 PM-EST

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    you should talk to klassgame costumer service to create an account without sms authentication. once you create your account it's easy to deposit money to your account with g2a payment. it only accepts visa and mastercard but works pretty good.

among newer versions of turkish servers i like deathko most, i can speak turkish as well so language is not a barrier for me but my problem is time difference, my available hours are when turks are sleeping so it makes server little bit empty after 7 PM-EST
    These things I have done. I will not use G2A as their customer service is lacking. They misplaced $35.00 usd 2 years ago on my account, they recently gave me a refund. Took 16 months to get my refund.

I spoke with Klasgame on several occasions and they told me that they accept no funds from abroad, this was a week ago. I have an account with Klasgame thats 3 years old, though I seldom use their services. They wont even accept WU, which surprised me. I spoke with Berkan, Samet, & Kenan with all the same reply. Funny boy erman. told me they only accept bit coin. So for now I look for a good stable populated server that easy to buy KC & Prem farm server. PK is fun, but to sit back with a beer, blunt, & munchies farming some stuff is where I prefer.

Banned Senior Member

I would say the biggest reason is hard farm servers don’t tend to have long longevity in any of the communities. They last for like 2 weeks max unless the population is huge like DeathKO.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

long running
    These 2 words and KO don't mix well nowadays xD

Im sure if someone made a english server modeled after something like death KO, they will come play a 22xx server. So much content in a 22xx server keep people interested.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Im sure if someone made a english server modeled after something like death KO, they will come play a 22xx server. So much content in a 22xx server keep people interested.
    If you are sure, what are you waiting for?

If you would like to join us today at 21:00 (GMT +3) we would be happy to see all you guys in our server and please do not forget share your opinions.

Castillo Gaming New World AKARA on 19th July at 21:00 (GMT +3).

Quote Originally Posted by CastilloGaming View Post
    If you would like to join us today at 21:00 (GMT +3) we would be happy to see all you guys in our server and please do not forget share your opinions.

Castillo Gaming New World AKARA on 19th July at 21:00 (GMT +3).
    Cant Use Klasgame from USA....but good luck with your server

Cant Use Klasgame from USA....but good luck with your server
    Also we provide a chance to buy KC on PAYPAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast