Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Mauja

[Mauja] Cold Golem / Ice Golem Skin [ Free ]

This is a discussion on [Mauja] Cold Golem / Ice Golem Skin [ Free ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello folks, I was watching knight online twitch streams and came across a monster called "cold golem". It can be ...
Page: 1

Default [Mauja] Cold Golem / Ice Golem Skin [ Free ]

Hello folks,

I was watching knight online twitch streams and came across a monster called "cold golem". It can be seen in USKO, I think its in one of the new content. It looks like delos dungeons.( edit : it was "draki tower" I learned ) I dont have any knowledge about new knight online contents. Anyway, as usual original KO creators decided to make the monster a little bit blue and call it "cold golem" without actually spending couple of hours in. I wanted to give it a try and make a real "cold golem " made out of ice.

This is only the chest. if enough people want it, i'll finish the rest and share here. Its free to use.

Source file resolution : 256x256
    File name : mob_golem_upper.DXT ( it can be found in item folder )
    3D file name : mob_golem_upper.n3cskins

Here you can see side by side comparison. The left one is obviously the original old design. Right one is my new painted ice skin.

From the back. I changed the "moss" from the original rock texture to some kind of "Fur" which suits the ice theme better.

Instructions:

Download the below image to your computer. Change the .PNG file to .DXT file using DXT Editor. Name the file "mob_golem_upper.DXT" and put it in the "item" folder.

If your client is v2 and the item folder is packed, use HDR Exporter to export the content of the item file to another file. Change the dxt file and put item folder back. Launcher will automatically re-patch the item folder.

You can download DXT Editor and HDR Exporter from the internet. Its your responsibility to download and use mentioned programs. Be cautious

If you have questions, anything to say, or like my designs , comments are appreciated. If you want to have the whole thing, leave a comment, if enough people wants it i'll finsih and publish here.

You can contact me;

Discord : Mauja#1962

Email : [email protected]

Last edited by Mauja; 04-23-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    nickos3, Aurotity, AlphaKO and 1 others like this.