Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

MaxKo -(TITANKO)- Light Farm / PK SERVER

This is a discussion on MaxKo -(TITANKO)- Light Farm / PK SERVER within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyKnightOnline As you said event was after adream so you aren't one of main players of Titan-MaxKO, ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by MyKnightOnline View Post
    As you said event was after adream so you aren't one of main players of Titan-MaxKO, because after Kill The Gm, Vs Event has been hosted in VS EVENTS MAP with huge number of people , Let's talk about your second point and it's wiping server, Do you think wiping server every 6 months is good ? Are you donator ? to feel that feeling of some one his money gone because admin is money banker ? I think you wont know the meaning of Stable PK on Stable Server, Because you always choosing random server as it you random player , Wiping servers every3-6 months isn't our hobby but Our hobby is keep server online even with 30-40 users love Pk and Action but not random , About Gear super powerd bla bla , Did you try to pk with any gear ? Because, it depends on Combo Not gear, Thanks for your "ignorant" feedback.
    1. Playing a server where there is only 60 players playing on peak time doesnt worth it. If you actually call that an active stable server, you're wrong. The server been dead since you guys relaunched, due to too many major beginner mistakes. pus being open, old players receiving kc. and now those rings ? Thaught you guys were done with the OP items ...
    2. That wipe is a good idea. However it seems like you guys got absolutely no clue how a relaunch works, so don't even bother since it would most likely fail again. And you got no right to come up with that donator bullshit, you guys clearly know i'm probably the one who spent the most money on that server.
    3. Stop trying to make us think the server is active with that online count on panel, you just changed the worth of each bars to about 15 players. So you basicly never have over 60-75 players on.

And by the way, I logged ingame, and even the oldies such as Bitan Pmed me that it doesnt worth playing since the staff team change every week, and you still calling that stable. Kinda fun for a so stable server.

If things would be made right, I would most likely join back.
    And don't get me started with that maxKO expension..

Regards,
    Frank

As you said event was after adream so you aren't one of main players of Titan-MaxKO, because after Kill The Gm, Vs Event has been hosted in VS EVENTS MAP with huge number of people , Let's talk about your second point and it's wiping server, Do you think wiping server every 6 months is good ? Are you donator ? to feel that feeling of some one his money gone because admin is money banker ? I think you wont know the meaning of Stable PK on Stable Server, Because you always choosing random server as it you random player , Wiping servers every3-6 months isn't our hobby but Our hobby is keep server online even with 30-40 users love Pk and Action but not random , About Gear super powerd bla bla , Did you try to pk with any gear ? Because, it depends on Combo Not gear, Thanks for your "ignorant" feedback.
    Im not random, been with Flegy for many years, until he fucked us with the max expansion, lost alot of money over that one. But I digress, if U want to keep your server like 20 to 30 ppl, thats fine, cause it will stay thattaway. Just dont be showing screen shots of about maybe 2 hours of action with with a KillGM since all the players will be concentrated in one area making it look like its a busy server. Thats deception, and it shows your character as a dishonest one. I have been playing KO since Beramus came online, and I like many here have played alot of servers with alot of different people. If you want to accuse me of being a random and play random servers, thats fine because I play to have fun and have no loyality to any server. If I like a server I stay and play, if I really like it I will donate, if I dont I move on. Server owners dont have loyality to the players, they are in it for the money. Im in it to have fun, because its a GAME. This server will stay as it is until someone does something different, but posting bullshit screenshot to make people think its a busy server is just wrong

We are not here to please you frank, we do our best to maintain the server as fun and friendly for everyone. You will not make or break us our community is a fun and friendly one. There's no room for toxic people with negative things to say about our server things that are false and only out to damage our reputation. Clearly you are mentally incapable of seeing the good in the server. We would appreciate it if you can keep these comments to yourself and bottle them up. As always everyone is welcomed in our server if you choose to play or not is up to you. Thanks for your time Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Im not random, been with Flegy for many years, until he fucked us with the max expansion, lost alot of money over that one. But I digress, if U want to keep your server like 20 to 30 ppl, thats fine, cause it will stay thattaway. Just dont be showing screen shots of about maybe 2 hours of action with with a KillGM since all the players will be concentrated in one area making it look like its a busy server. Thats deception, and it shows your character as a dishonest one. I have been playing KO since Beramus came online, and I like many here have played alot of servers with alot of different people. If you want to accuse me of being a random and play random servers, thats fine because I play to have fun and have no loyality to any server. If I like a server I stay and play, if I really like it I will donate, if I dont I move on. Server owners dont have loyality to the players, they are in it for the money. Im in it to have fun, because its a GAME. This server will stay as it is until someone does something different, but posting bullshit screenshot to make people think its a busy server is just wrong
    Advertisements nd making SS with busy area is just a traditional way all knight to do, and we don't do any wrong thing with that way, if we are seeking in improving the server, we would do any thing that elead to this point, as well as we have pk there with Events or w/o events, and if you would love to join us, Here you're instead of writing a silly topic from a hater.

We are not here to please you frank, we do our best to maintain the server as fun and friendly for everyone. You will not make or break us our community is a fun and friendly one. There's no room for toxic people with negative things to say about our server things that are false and only out to damage our reputation. Clearly you are mentally incapable of seeing the good in the server. We would appreciate it if you can keep these comments to yourself and bottle them up. As always everyone is welcomed in our server if you choose to play or not is up to you. Thanks for your time Frank.
    No, i'm not asking anything to please me, but it simply looks like an unprofessional staff team (not all of them tho).. In the past month how many FM have changed.. 4-5? Is Flegy still selling undy scrolls under the table? I don't know but he used to. I like the server, don't get me wrong, but just to inform you guys, the job of being Dev/Admin is to create a server where players wants to play/join and still get support, and constant updates/fixes. And it seems like you guys can't admit the fact that you fucked up several things when you guys did a complete reset, I don't know if its Psycho who answered me, but even you told me in a PM that you agreed with me that they fucked up on the re-opening for the lack of advertising and much more.

You guys are telling stuff, but not respecting your words. The staff team once said that they removed the chaos and hero weapons because they were overpower. But now they add Titan rings, witch I consider a whole lot more OP then the chaos/hero weapon due to the defence ability you can add on them.

There is also a whole lot of things that could be fixed, but instead, you guys add another type of armor that has the exact same stats then hero and valkyrie. Can you explain me what is the point in that..? Seems like the devs priority ain't in the right places. And then some staff team been arguing with me that MP from ron armor in the past were affecting the mage damage in PVP against players, when it's obviously not, and that player has played mage as main class for a long time.

And what about the MaxKO expension. Been how long now..? 4 years.. YEAAAAHHHHHH ITS COMMING SOON GUYS !!! REALLY SOON, please stop with all that bullshit and tell the damn communauty the truth instead of lying for 3-4 years straight for absolutely no reasons.

Just seems like the Lead staff team can bullshit to everyone like it would not affect the communauty like we would not notice anything about it.. We're not retarded.

Then you guys complaint that you need all the items in the power up store, so you can make some money for dedi and all that stuff, but you don't want to make plans to make more money witch is also a problem.

Might be time that you guys start thinking outside the box...

PS. I still log once here and there see how it goes, and it still goes the exact same way it been for the past months.

I'll still reply here, till you guys actually proove us that you do want to improve the server, cause now only thing we see is useless updates that we don't even want.
    MyKnightOnline likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    No, i'm not asking anything to please me, but it simply looks like an unprofessional staff team (not all of them tho).. In the past month how many FM have changed.. 4-5? Is Flegy still selling undy scrolls under the table? I don't know but he used to. I like the server, don't get me wrong, but just to inform you guys, the job of being Dev/Admin is to create a server where players wants to play/join and still get support, and constant updates/fixes. And it seems like you guys can't admit the fact that you fucked up several things when you guys did a complete reset, I don't know if its Psycho who answered me, but even you told me in a PM that you agreed with me that they fucked up on the re-opening for the lack of advertising and much more.

You guys are telling stuff, but not respecting your words. The staff team once said that they removed the chaos and hero weapons because they were overpower. But now they add Titan rings, witch I consider a whole lot more OP then the chaos/hero weapon due to the defence ability you can add on them.

There is also a whole lot of things that could be fixed, but instead, you guys add another type of armor that has the exact same stats then hero and valkyrie. Can you explain me what is the point in that..? Seems like the devs priority ain't in the right places. And then some staff team been arguing with me that MP from ron armor in the past were affecting the mage damage in PVP against players, when it's obviously not, and that player has played mage as main class for a long time.

And what about the MaxKO expension. Been how long now..? 4 years.. YEAAAAHHHHHH ITS COMMING SOON GUYS !!! REALLY SOON, please stop with all that bullshit and tell the damn communauty the truth instead of lying for 3-4 years straight for absolutely no reasons.

Just seems like the Lead staff team can bullshit to everyone like it would not affect the communauty like we would not notice anything about it.. We're not retarded.

Then you guys complaint that you need all the items in the power up store, so you can make some money for dedi and all that stuff, but you don't want to make plans to make more money witch is also a problem.

Might be time that you guys start thinking outside the box...

PS. I still log once here and there see how it goes, and it still goes the exact same way it been for the past months.

I'll still reply here, till you guys actually proove us that you do want to improve the server, cause now only thing we see is useless updates that we don't even want.

thanks for your feedback we really would love to hear more from you."

thanks for your feedback we really would love to hear more from you."
    Just there, i pointed out 3 points at least. What does that reply even stands for, legitly seems like you don't give a shit about what peaple say of your server..? Why you guys refuse to actually explain your resons behind the updates/release, cause you don't care what the communauty wants, or just you have no reasons behind them?
    1. Why adding Legend armor, that has absolutely no change/boost/reduce, when there is bugs you could be fixing
    2. Why adding Titan Rings, witch are OP, when you guys removed Chaos / Hero weapons due to them being OP.
    3. What happening with the MaxKO expension
    4. Why you did that pool when I don't see nothing about the advertisment part being made massivly MAXKO Forum ? View topic - TITAN SUGGESTIONS

I'm just trying to understand your way of doing things, since I been in the staff to in the past, and it seems like things changed a whole lot over there.

i'd like to announce that there is an event of killing a gm will be on Next Thursday (23-3-2017) 19:00 server time
    So i hope every one will join with us.

Good Luck at Killing Race event guys and Don't forget to Join Kill The GM Event !!

Just deleted Titan Ko from my computer, call me when its get back to the Use To Be!

Default Kill The GM EVENT

Hello
    Dear Users/Players we're currently looking for one Forum Moderator in Turkish section for our Forum and capable of keeping this forum active with English/Turkish languages, I think you have already questions in mind... What requirements must be met to be on the team? What I need to do?.. and more..It's very simple., read first and then answer following questions seriously

Please read requirements listed below carefully.

• Your job as a Section Moderator is
    • To control the section you are moderating wisely.
    • To make sure all the Forum Rules are also applied in that specific section.
    • To not allow players to use slang in their own language sections.
    • You must know English.
    • At least 18 years old.
    • At least a year of game experience.
    • Ability to communicate with users in a professional and mature manner.
    • Ability to work well in a team Knowledgeable about game mechanics.
      Willingness to learn.
    • Ability to work efficiently and be reliable.
    • Help users who don't speak English with their problems in their own languages.
    • Have and use a skype account.
    • Learning the job from an experienced staff member before you are expected to maintain weekly goals.
    • Getting to know the rest of the support staff and learning how to enforce chat/forum rules.
    • You will be given additional rights for the forum, the chat and the support software.

Your application should contain the following:

How old are you?

What languages do you know and speak?

Your English Level? (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)

How many hours are you online on a daily basis?

How long have you been playing MaxKO/Titan?

What country do you live in?

Have you previous experience in Support/Moderation from another game?

Why do you want to join the support staff team?

Please fill the form below and we will choose 1 Forum Moderators for Turkish Section:

And please write as much as you can in the 2 questions below:

1. What would you do to help the server if you became a Forum Moderator?
    2. If your friend got banned unfairly by another staff member and he comes complaining to you, what would you do?

This Nominations will be closed on Tuesday April 18, 2017

Good Luck!
    FM TOPIC

Hello Knights, MAXKO team presents you with a new patch. Every day we are working hard on new server updates for you guys. In this new patch some changes will be visible,others will not. In this new patch we bring you guys the Legendary BDW Earring+3. Yup you guessed it you can now upgrade glories from +2 to +3, but there is a catch. In order to upgrade the BDW you will need to acquire the Special Compund Scroll.
    In order to acquire this Scroll you must talk to the Border Defence War NPC.

Glory BDW +2 is 150 kc and +1 will be 50 kc.

*Miner Spiders have a chance to drop Easy Monster Summon Staff.
    *Santa Clone got a new makeover and name. From now on you will see him in the same place
    by his new name Scorpion King.

*We have decided its time to add in a new tier of weapons, we will hold off on the chaos weapons and add in hero weapons for a short period of time. Take advantage of this deal where you can get hero weapons free for only today. Visit the NPC in moradon for this one time offer. *Limit 1 Weapon per ACC ID!*

Thanks for supporting us,
    MAXKO TEAM

1. Get the idea of relaunching maxko as from the 1st day when it was launched back in the days, no titan rings, no glory earrings no op crap like that, let it be with chaos.. later add hero and thats it, Rings of Vote, best time
    2. Advertise that for 2 damn Months on all KO pages
    3. Launch it.
    4. Hello pk, old maxko days pk, best pk ever !

Quote Originally Posted by xGodakaMirza View Post
    1. Get the idea of relaunching maxko as from the 1st day when it was launched back in the days, no titan rings, no glory earrings no op crap like that, let it be with chaos.. later add hero and thats it, Rings of Vote, best time
    2. Advertise that for 2 damn Months on all KO pages
    3. Launch it.
    4. Hello pk, old maxko days pk, best pk ever !
    Do you think wipe is solution for Stable server with good pk? wipe from my looking is , collecting random players from differnt sites and they play first 2-3 weeks at max 1 month then users online back to normal rang as it , Wipe is bad idea really

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-29-2022, 08:52 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-17-2018, 09:40 AM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-24-2018, 09:46 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    05-26-2018, 07:53 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    05-09-2018, 12:22 PM