Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

MostWantedKO | Coming Soon

This is a discussion on MostWantedKO | Coming Soon within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 25

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Does it hurt you so much? I'm doing something out of passion? and remember back to page 24 in g4l and read again what i wrote.

Probation Senior Member

You take peoples hard earned money out of passion? These people want to play a clean server with legit owners but thats not what they are getting. What youre doing is fraud. Everyone on your server deserves to get their money back. If you truly do this for passion then issue a full refund to everyone who you scammed.

You take peoples hard earned money out of passion? These people want to play a clean server with legit owners but thats not what they are getting. What youre doing is fraud. Everyone on your server deserves to get their money back. If you truly do this for passion then issue a full refund to everyone who you scammed.
    Is someone forcing you to do something?

There is always 200+ people online, and always activity.. dunno why people are saying "few people"

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by akono7 View Post
    There is always 200+ people online, and always activity.. dunno why people are saying "few people"
    200 people dont even play on the server. Its literally dead with a fake player count. Look at moradon.. DEAD look at cz DEAD Look at the discord. Rumers of corruption dupes etc.. People arent stupid thats why the server is dying and already dead. Nobody cares what the fake player count says on the website. Show me 200 people please. I bet you cant find 35

200 people dont even play on the server. Its literally dead with a fake player count. Look at moradon.. DEAD look at cz DEAD Look at the discord. Rumers of corruption dupes etc.. People arent stupid thats why the server is dying and already dead. Nobody cares what the fake player count says on the website. Show me 200 people please. I bet you cant find 35
    I am on all the time lol, I see the people, and you can see it in events when everyone is gathered up.. you think someone is standing outside in real life and blows a horn when he makes a random event so people know??? people are just doing different stuff.. this is the best myko style server in a while, and its lasting, the cheaters got banned and now its a lot better.. people are just upset because KO is like this, the GG players keep getting more GG and the lower geared players stuggle, thats ko anywhere you go.. but this server is still great for new accounts because its not flooded with 8 items and the gm actually tries and dedicates to the server

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by akono7 View Post
    I am on all the time lol, I see the people, and you can see it in events when everyone is gathered up.. you think someone is standing outside in real life and blows a horn when he makes a random event so people know??? people are just doing different stuff.. this is the best myko style server in a while, and its lasting, the cheaters got banned and now its a lot better.. people are just upset because KO is like this, the GG players keep getting more GG and the lower geared players stuggle, thats ko anywhere you go.. but this server is still great for new accounts because its not flooded with 8 items and the gm actually tries and dedicates to the server
    Paid actor... The server is dead. This server literally just launched and isnt even a month old and 3/4th of the playerbase quit. The only people online are the fake merchants like 8888 122557 and gold farmers. Nothing else is happening. This server has about 35 active pkers plus some gold farmers. Its dead. The admins are corrupt and the server reflects that.

Paid actor... The server is dead. This server literally just launched and isnt even a month old and 3/4th of the playerbase quit. The only people online are the fake merchants like 8888 122557 and gold farmers. Nothing else is happening. This server has about 35 active pkers plus some gold farmers. Its dead. The admins are corrupt and the server reflects that.
    the server maybe havent 200+ players, but is still good to spend time, we all know at 2020 is hard find one server that dont close or lose ppl after 2nd month, i see janek try make good server, is okay nobody born know all things, he just learn in every server, nobody gonna make a good server at first server, i see server have some bugs, but he try fix it, and i realize u dont know nothing about ko, cos to fix, test or add new patch always it come with bugs, need time, some ppl work and is hard be own, as i said, is good server to spend time, he will learn in this years, maybe in future he can manage a good server, also osko with a lot ppl, have bugs and after 2nd month ppl start leave, all know that in this years, ppl make money at ko then leave, i mean players, not owners, when server open 60% of them are farmers, after 3rd week they leave cos already get money and if u dont like the server u can just leave, if u hav proof that someone dupe on server help him post it, he can check db and know if ppl dupe or not, anyway, have a good day

Btw i see in server 3 In's i think, one drop at lns, other at boss event i think to hardcore clan and other at night latin time in slant sq

Probation Senior Member

Its a dead server with corrupt admins that give friends a free ride. This server is always the same. This is why it dies so fast. Its not a secret what goes on here

Probation Senior Member

The fact that UltimatePVP isn't banned from ko4life is crazy. Janekback is a scammer and was banned and he ban evaded for years on this forum under multiple accounts. Your unban case was denied by lambofgod therefore this account ultimatePVP shouldn't be allowed to post.
    If you play this server and have givin this kid a nickel you have been fooled. I only speak the truth and ill always tell you guys how it is.

The fact that UltimatePVP isn't banned from ko4life is crazy. Janekback is a scammer and was banned and he ban evaded for years on this forum under multiple accounts. Your unban case was denied by lambofgod therefore this account ultimatePVP shouldn't be allowed to post.
    If you play this server and have givin this kid a nickel you have been fooled. I only speak the truth and ill always tell you guys how it is.
    JanekBack and next time, please first have proof then saying to all "fake information".

Edit: everyone who working with me know that im not scammed anyone.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    JanekBack and next time, please first have proof then saying to all "fake information".

Edit: everyone who working with me know that im not scammed anyone.
    Its not fake information its facts. You cant argue it isnt because you have no proof that you didnt scam. All you have is heresay which isn't enough.
    A simple search on gamers4life will show that everyone who you are associated with is banned. coincidence?