Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

OldSchoolKO ✅ | New World " ATINA " | OSKOSOFT v.1098 MYKO | OFFICIAL 01.01.2021

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO ✅ | New World " ATINA " | OSKOSOFT v.1098 MYKO | OFFICIAL 01.01.2021 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ++++++++++++++++++++++++++...
Page: 4

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its any option to buy kc for english players ?

Local payment channels available at g2apayTry the Payu option.

i used build in translator in google chrome and it works even for non turkish players, i bought kc two times

Server is nice, alot of quests to lvl up it takes time to farm and get items, so its not easy but fun! however if you play without premium well you wont have any fun here souls are 11k each, mobs drop rarely anything you could sell for money to buy pots so to sum it up buy prem buy geni but autoloot and play or dont play if you dont want to pay real Cash.
    Its sad to see that you cant affort potions coz server looks solid. Anyways good luck and have fun to those who continue to play on this server coz i did quit with my friends.
    Bye

I am Timmeh Senior Member

If you wanna have fun for 2-3 months then this is the server, but expect a relaunch in a couple months

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    If you wanna have fun for 2-3 months then this is the server, but expect a relaunch in a couple months
    This is dead on balls accurate summation. 3 months max play, and dig deep into ur pocket to play. mega (klasgame) farmers will occupy the money drops, so get prepared for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    This is dead on balls accurate summation. 3 months max play, and dig deep into ur pocket to play. mega (klasgame) farmers will occupy the money drops, so get prepared for that.
    Exactly this, i wish there would be one smart private ko hoster who thinks longterm a nice balance between farm & exp ppl will support a good server to cover the cost of hosting. This server needs a few changes and can easily be the best privat ko server with alot of support and last for long...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ up up +10 k user onlİne

no english speaking clans . very slow leveling even with genie.hard to farm any coin to buy items. playing solo is really hard work deleting game now had enough.

server is fun, i like how hard is it to get items but i also dont like that this server is suited just for mages and archers, as warrior i cant stand a chance in CZ
    also they losing a lot of potential customers, they can easily hire some en speaking GM, outsource translation of their website for couple of bucks and it would bring quite a lot of paying en players.

the war continues with 3,000 online players

First... 9 GM and all failed to connect or blocked
    second...mage ice skill 33 Ice Burst doesnt work at all against human or mobs
    Third..9 gms and only ONE speak english..poorly

Best way to contact them is either discord or facebook.
    About the ice,i've no idea i keep getting my ass iced a lot so it works fine.
    The server is manily for turks and peruvians since its the player base,they dont realy focus on english speakers since to be honest,we are not a big group and mostly its a bunch of tards.
    Servers fun tho.

DARKMYKO | New World " TİTAN" | OSKOSOFT v.1098 MYKO | OFFICIAL 18 Eylül (September)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast