Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 466

[Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server.

This is a discussion on [Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In 27 hours i can play finaly -.- But not for long since it starts 6PM at my place and ...
Page: 23


  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    In 27 hours i can play finaly -.-
    But not for long since it starts 6PM at my place and weekend is closed for gaming -.-

  2. #332
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Open beta is closed. We will test few things while we have time. (e.g Merging tests, Interserver war tests etc.)

    Server will be up and running tomorrow, at 20.00 GMT +0.

    In order to connect server 2 you need to apply the following patch.
    ftp://109.169.28.81/patch/patch1321.zip

    Please do not forget to apply all patches before applying this one.

  3. #333
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Also sorry for the rickrolls in login screen. We made it for april foold day event, but too lazy to remove it.

  4. #334
    tomasr
    Guest

    Default

    aristona.. that name is so familiar for me.. did u play xig? like 4-3 years ago?

  5. #335
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Open beta is closed. We will test few things while we have time. (e.g Merging tests, Interserver war tests etc.)

    Server will be up and running tomorrow, at 20.00 GMT +0.

    In order to connect server 2 you need to apply the following patch.
    ftp://109.169.28.81/patch/patch1321.zip

    Please do not forget to apply all patches before applying this one.
    Wait what? Wasn't the plan to open it 18:00 GMT +2?

  6. #336
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Wait what? Wasn't the plan to open it 18:00 GMT +2?
    My bad. It is 16.00 for GMT +0, sorry.

  7. #337
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    oh been up 2 hours or is late?

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    oh been up 2 hours or is late?
    It's opening on Friday. Today is Thursday.

  9. #339
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    friday night at 8pm bit lame, we all out driking .....

  10. #340
    OattilasO
    Guest

    Default

    i remember when aristona banned me and my clan when we all got hacked from a hacker

    he said we all uped our items and wanted to get them back so funny! =) gl with ur sucky server

  11. #341
    hoody
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OattilasO View Post
    i remember when aristona banned me and my clan when we all got hacked from a hacker

    he said we all uped our items and wanted to get them back so funny! =) gl with ur sucky server
    go vomit somewhere else.we never banned anyone innocent.you were probably guilty as all other stupid cheaters/scammers.

    Rodrane
    Knight Imperia Admin.

  12. #342
    Senior Member mistaleet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    My bad. It is 16.00 for GMT +0, sorry.
    now i am confuzzled again.. ... time help again pls ^^

  13. #343
    OattilasO
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoody View Post
    go vomit somewhere else.we never banned anyone innocent.you were probably guilty as all other stupid cheaters/scammers.

    Rodrane
    Knight Imperia Admin.
    haha rly? ask ur stupid friend and co-owner aristona he prolly remember me as feelthepain :O


    i had the n1 clan there we took the first isiloon etc , and a db hacker scammed us and what u did? u banned us =D gj

  14. #344
    MrFunkz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OattilasO View Post
    i remember when aristona banned me and my clan when we all got hacked from a hacker

    he said we all uped our items and wanted to get them back so funny! =) gl with ur sucky server
    Longest going farm server, most users on any server as of right now. Yup sucky, you hit the nail on the head smart person.

  15. #345
    twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    now i am confuzzled again.. ... time help again pls ^^
    It's still the same time as it was before 16 gmt+0 = 18 gmt +2 which is still 10am CST.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 5
    06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:05 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:03 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:03 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    06-11-2010, 11:03 AM
  7. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:02 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:02 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    06-11-2010, 11:02 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    06-11-2010, 11:02 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 02:32 PM
  12. Hits: 15
    05-27-2010, 09:54 AM
  13. Hits: 8
    05-27-2010, 09:18 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    05-27-2010, 06:50 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    05-27-2010, 03:50 AM
  16. Hits: 1
    05-26-2010, 05:51 PM
  17. Hits: 1
    05-26-2010, 05:42 PM
  18. Hits: 1
    05-26-2010, 05:07 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    05-26-2010, 04:00 PM
  20. Hits: 3
    05-26-2010, 02:57 PM
  21. Hits: 42
    05-26-2010, 02:51 PM
  22. Hits: 5
    05-26-2010, 02:30 PM
  23. Hits: 49
    05-26-2010, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •