Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

[Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server.

This is a discussion on [Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh To get items on both servers. It's not hard to camp attila on 2 diff servers. ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    To get items on both servers.

It's not hard to camp attila on 2 diff servers. Or eslant. U just need 2 pc's.
    Yeh but u have to get some gear and lvls first,to kill atilla.While ur doing that,ur gettin outgeared at s1.And there will be lots of other peeps campin atilla too,so while u log to S2 just to find out its killed,than relog to S1 to find out all bosses are killed there too,sad ^.^ I think if u got some gear on S1,stay on S1,improve,or quit S1 totally and just play S2

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yeh but u have to get some gear and lvls first,to kill atilla.While ur doing that,ur gettin outgeared at s1.And there will be lots of other peeps campin atilla too,so while u log to S2 just to find out its killed,than relog to S1 to find out all bosses are killed there too,sad ^.^ I think if u got some gear on S1,stay on S1,improve,or quit S1 totally and just play S2
    No, I play s1 for 1 month now and I still got the same gear I obtained (solo) in the first week, so really you only need like a week to get good gear. Maybe less cause those people will be there from the start.

U don't need to relog, just let ur char afk at spots on 2nd pc and when it's up u switch from afk to attack modus et voila. If your logged in on 2 pc's on 2 servers it's not hard to play on one and keep an eye on your second screen.

Another thing... what about people like me? I got sucky gear and only lvl 70 , yet I do more than fine in pk. I'm sure there will be people that come from s2 that will outgear me and others.

+ lots of s1 players will go s2 just cause they like the "new server expierience".

Just my thoughts, you can disagree and I respect that but it won't change my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    No, I play s1 for 1 month now and I still got the same gear I obtained (solo) in the first week, so really you only need like a week to get good gear. Maybe less cause those people will be there from the start.

U don't need to relog, just let ur char afk at spots on 2nd pc and when it's up u switch from afk to attack modus et voila. If your logged in on 2 pc's on 2 servers it's not hard to play on one and keep an eye on your second screen.

Another thing... what about people like me? I got sucky gear and only lvl 70 , yet I do more than fine in pk. I'm sure there will be people that come from s2 that will outgear me and others.

+ lots of s1 players will go s2 just cause they like the "new server expierience".

Just my thoughts, you can disagree and I respect that but it won't change my opinion.
    Ye but not alot of ppl have 2 PC's.Well shell set +7 isnt that easy nor its that hard to obtain.Its not like login,poof,and u got em.U still gotta farm quite some time.Cous its shells,u still gotta get master,for master=bosses u need some good wpn,so at the end,u gotta spend some time farming,its not that easy

come up with a good name for the servers like on usko

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    come up with a good name for the servers like on usko
    What's the point of naming the servers if the second server will be merged into the first server after one month? I think just servers 1 & 2 would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    What's the point of naming the servers if the second server will be merged into the first server after one month? I think just servers 1 & 2 would suffice.
    i think the 1 mont merge is very gay

HendTheEternal

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i played 1 day and alrdy lvl 60 and 2 x shell +6 3 x chitin +7 and md +7s

when i hit 73 full +8 items

Cool

Good idea! ppl that wanted to play ko4life ko can come play on this server..
    and since most new priv server comming out ussually fail after few weeks!

I've always wanted ONE good priv server with alot of population, instead of 25 priv servers with low population.
    Ko4life ko was gonna be that server, but since it got cancelled, the next best server is KI.

So for all you ppl there, come play KIČ and when the merge happens (once admin thinks both server are equal), it will be best priv server with atleast 300 ppl online!
    Think about it guys!!! Call your friends and clans and lets have some fun!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm not gonna try to prove myself why a wipe is like 10x better to do.... but even if you do go with this idea, I know I will join the server for sure. That is if it opens up really soon, that way I can get somewhat addicted to it before summer starts and still play a few hours a day.... or else I'd probably won't even bother trying it as I'd probably get addicted to being outside all day.

I think you are just wasting your time here to be honest. You know there is tons of people waiting for a new start KE style server. You also know that these posts that people are making are really not much of significance and that you have already decided that this will happen, as any good owner would have. So I suggest you work your way on bringing it up quickly ... from what I know you only need a server and everything else you have set up, so it shouldn't take long to start it up .

MrFunkz

I say release it and stop talking about it, I need something to do besides school work.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    from what I know you only need a server
    We have the server ready too. We have enough credits in our hosting account so we can order the dedicated server whenever we want, but we want people to hear about our second server and call their clans & friends to be ready, so we won't open an empty server.

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Good idea! ppl that wanted to play ko4life ko can come play on this server..
    and since most new priv server comming out ussually fail after few weeks!

I've always wanted ONE good priv server with alot of population, instead of 25 priv servers with low population.
    Ko4life ko was gonna be that server, but since it got cancelled, the next best server is KI.

So for all you ppl there, come play KIČ and when the merge happens (once admin thinks both server are equal), it will be best priv server with atleast 300 ppl online!
    Think about it guys!!! Call your friends and clans and lets have some fun!
    I agree with you CroNe.

Second server will stay alive for 1 months, otherwise server 1 may get some serious issues. 1 month is the duration KI community accepted.

Also we are thinking about bifrost and personal weapons at the day servers are merged, so people without uniques will be able to farm uniques in bifrost. Since bifrost wasn't released before, server will become even more equal since there is not a big difference between a Foverin and unique rings like Rom/Rol/Roc, so players who want fairness will be able to get it if they play active and farm.

Server has been bought. I will be configuring it today. Every advertisement will speed up the release progress.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    We have the server ready too. We have enough credits in our hosting account so we can order the dedicated server whenever we want, but we want people to hear about our second server and call their clans & friends to be ready, so we won't open an empty server.

I agree with you CroNe.

Second server will stay alive for 1 months, otherwise server 1 may get some serious issues. 1 month is the duration KI community accepted.

Also we are thinking about bifrost and personal weapons at the day servers are merged, so people without uniques will be able to farm uniques in bifrost. Since bifrost wasn't released before, server will become even more equal since there is not a big difference between a Foverin and unique rings like Rom/Rol/Roc, so players who want fairness will be able to get it if they play active and farm.
    I don't know about the rest, but I've personally have been searching for a KE style server, so the simple level 70 cap along with the simple shells/old uniques. That's just my opinion. There aren't any successful KE version servers out there except for this one, so don't turn it into a ROFD version just like the other 5 or so successful servers that are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Server has been bought. I will be configuring it today. Every advertisement will speed up the release progress.
    Question thought. I think I read that you will be putting up a beta? Or are you just waiting for enough posts/views on here for it to officially start?

binxladenxd

play on the server 2 because my account hacked into the server 1 just for an idea should be war Interserver 1 vs 2, and when will be the launch

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Question thought. I think I read that you will be putting up a beta? Or are you just waiting for enough posts/views on here for it to officially start?
    Beta is necessary because we may need to change few things before we go live (Things like disabling PUS in the first days.) and we have to take all security steps in our dedicated server and control them. If we rush into official quickly, we may face problems at the first day and it won't look good.

On the other hand since everything is ready, beta will be only used for testing clients, checking connection speed, getting information about server before starting to play (like how to get scrolls, or what drops what) and things like this. It will not be long since everything is ready.

As said, if you want to help with the progress, feel free to advertise our second server. The clans who waited for ko4life's server may directly join here if enough players calls them. People has to make sure that server will be populated, so players won't split into different servers and experience another closed server.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:05 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:03 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:03 AM