Page 179 of 279 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 If you are in prison just because you /towned or TPed in there, you can still ...
Page: 179

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    If you are in prison just because you /towned or TPed in there, you can still be teleported, but if you're there because you died then you cannot be TPed for 5 minutes. If mage is not in warders' barracks but you are, he can still teleport you.

Delete Character option was disabled by default and it's safer to use that feature via panel.
    I remember that I had disabled the Select Character option due to an exploit or bug abuse but I don't remember anything specific (it could be one of the authorization exploits), so re-activating it without making sure that this is now fixed and no longer an issue, it is a bad idea. If anyone happen to remember, I'd be glad to hear the reason

If I'm not mistaken such NPCs are having 1 minute respawn time, or at least they used to be like this on ProKO back in 2014. So even if they get killed it won't affect your gameplay experience
    But yes, the lunar war NPCs are inside prison.

Upgrade rates is the only outdated information of the main post. I agree with you about the +8 upgrade but +1 accessories can give a huge stat boost. It will be decided tomorrow before I post the official announcement.
    Nikos can you please also disable the future which locks your char when you press Alt key or ctrl key. I never understood that feature and it annoys the hell out of me. Sometimes whilst minoring i accidentally hit alt key because my hands are close to it and it locks my char
    Deadhealer likes this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Nikos can you please also disable the future which locks your char when you press Alt key or ctrl key. I never understood that feature and it annoys the hell out of me. Sometimes whilst minoring i accidentally hit alt key because my hands are close to it and it locks my char
    There is a known bug which allows you to walk through walls when you press Alt. Causes a micro lag and teleports you upfront through objects. Alt lock prevents that. It’s because of 12xx engine which clearly makes it not possible to disable it, tried it and yes it’s annoying asf...
    trapsis likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    When client isn't the active window it causes a FPS issue where your character can speedhack. We have had this protection disabled back in 2017 but players were abusing it so we pretty much had no other choice than re-activating it.
    THOUGH, one of our latest client updates improves and synchronises the FPS, so once I'm done with some advertising that I'm currently doing, I'll have a look into it again.
    trapsis likes this.

When client isn't the active window it causes a FPS issue where your character can speedhack. We have had this protection disabled back in 2017 but players were abusing it so we pretty much had no other choice than re-activating it.
    THOUGH, one of our latest client updates improves and synchronises the FPS, so once I'm done with some advertising that I'm currently doing, I'll have a look into it again.
    I think you can solve that by implementing a FPS cap or force the client to read the GPU sync even on alt-tab, but I may be wrong on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville View Post
    I think you can solve that by implementing a FPS cap or force the client to read the GPU sync even on alt-tab, but I may be wrong on this one.
    It has been solved with the latest client update

It has been solved with the latest client update
    Great Can't wait for the server, keep up the good work ^^
    nickos3 likes this.

The announcement you’ve all been waiting for: ProfessionalKO's official launch will be on 21st of June at 21:00 Server Time (GMT+3)!
    There will be a BETA re-launch on 7th of June at 21:00 Server Time (GMT+3) and I really, really hope that you login on that day and help us to finalize our testing!

There had been many changes since 2017 that is hard to note down as I was not keeping a list, so I will try to mention the major changes that comes to my mind at this moment;

//website
    Poll has been implemented. Making game changes based on our players' suggestions and opinions is our #1 priority, for that reason we'll try to keep poll updated WEEKLY and at the end of each poll one random player who votes will be receiving a reward. You cannot vote more than once per account and the requirement is to have at least 1 character max-leveled in your account.
    Search feature has been added in both User & Monthly Rankings that allows you to search for characters by using keywords.
    Rules of Conduct, Account-Protection tips and several other documents have been updated.
    GM List has been remade and it's now updated dynamically.
    Each character now has an auto-generated signature image that contains some info (including your character's name), which you can download and use on any Forums you would like to, or, simply save it and keep it on your PC just to remember the time you spent playing on our server
    Quests list has been added and it contains information about quests that are automatically started/completed by killing monsters, players or by collecting items.
    Kings' election list has been added and you can now view what's the current state of the elections, the nominated players and the vote counts.
    Several visual issues have been fixed.

//game
    Several bugs regarding Capture the Flag event have been fixed.
    Gelatinous Sire, Gilded Baron and Rainbow Goblin are now spawning in CZ automatically. Rainbow Goblin spawns inside bowl and the others on farming spots.
    BDW and JM events have /town function disabled, you are not losing any NPs upon death and party bug has been fixed.
    LNS event towns are now considered as safe-areas and as long as you don't pass through Guard Towers, enemies cannot kill you. There is enough time given for the participants to destroy the Chaos Stone twice and the winner nation gets NP bonus per enemy kill in CZ for 4 hours.
    Restat/reskill cost has been reduced by 25% (compared to original costs) and Premium Users will be able to restat/reskill their points for free, while there will also be a Redistribute Item for sale via PUS.
    Buff NPC now gives you buff that lasts for 30 minutes and there is a discount for Premium Users.
    Killing sprees now supports multikill.
    Bifrost event has teleportation skills disabled while passing through the lava-bridge and the Guard-Towers' damage is less compared to CZ ones.
    There is 1-minute spawn delay for remnants to give a fair amount of time for invaders to teleport the invading land.
    Invaders can teleport to doda/raon camps directly without having to capture the monuments. For that reason the invading monsters will start appearing outside of Elmorad/Luferson Castles once the invasion begins.
    You cannot use /town when you are in a PK zone and there are enemies close to you. We understand that this will be annoying for newbies/new-starters especially against Rogues, for that reason /town is disabled only to those who are max-leveled and having a specific amount of NPs earned. There will be a Poll about this, that's for sure.
    MANY visual & visual effect issues have been fixed.
    Merchant event will be active 24/7 and it will be rewarding characters in merchant mode with Merchant Event Tokens every 30 minutes, which will be exchangeable for BF Fragments, JM Gems and other miscellaneous items that makes this event identical with the fishing/mining features used in newer versions.
    Deathmatch event requires a Deathmatch Raptor in order to participate and each character has 10k HP, deals fixed 1000 damage with skill and 500 with R-attack. You can also use 1000 HP potion and Sprint skills.
    You cannot use /town when you are in Lunar War's prison or any teleportation skill around from the Warders' barracks.
    Delos has 4 different shortcut points where you can teleport by using the warp gates. You'll be able to attack allied clans and the CZ will remain closed till the end of CSW. There will be a Poll about this one as well.
    Chaos Stone will respawn in random coordinates inside bowl and there will not be any respawn notice. There will be notice only when Chaos Stone or Isiloon dies.
    Priests can craft any HP potion upto Water of Favors, depending on the skills they learnt.
    Players spamming the chat will be auto-muted for a limited time. We have developed it to get rid of spamming used with 3rd party tools so normal players should not be affected by this one.
    Players under level 30 cannot trade or merchant and players under level 20 cannot use the Chat.
    All the latest security updates including login-exploit fixes have been applied.
    Elemental damage now increases the damage of your skills too.
    The weight increase scrolls are now seperate from NP increase scrolls.
    You cannot use resurrection scroll in PK zones, Elmorad/Luferson zones are not considered as PK zones so expect them to be working in these zones.
    Ladder points will reset at the beginning of each month along with Monthly points for everyone including online users, automatically, so make sure you always exchange the points for Medals before the reset.
    Regarding Forgotten Temple event, we will be using the new one but there is a chance to keep using the old one too.
    The Snow War, Kill-Gift, Bounty and Top NP earn in CZ will remain the same from previous launches.
    Clan War, Capture the Area and Moradon Mash-Up events will be released as time passes.

Sadly, there will not be a client-patch for those who downloaded the client back in January. As a patch would exceed 10MB, which is too large for a pre-official patch, we don't want to take a risk with people facing login issues on launch day. The latest client doesn't exceed 450MB and even with low internet speed it could be downloaded in just a few minutes .

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or post below!

p.s. Lot of stuff for the copy-paste server owners to work on again for their cloned servers
    Devotion, Deadhealer and Hastan like this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Kings' election list has been added and you can now view what's the current state of the elections, the nominated players and the vote counts.
    nice

You cannot use /town when you are in a PK zone and there are enemies close to you. We understand that this will be annoying for newbies/new-starters especially against Rogues, for that reason /town is disabled only to those who are max-leveled and having a specific amount of NPs earned. There will be a Poll about this, that's for sure.
    nice

Players spamming the chat will be auto-muted for a limited time. We have developed it to get rid of spamming used with 3rd party tools so normal players should not be affected by this one.
    nice

p.s. Lot of stuff for the copy-paste server owners to work on again for their cloned servers
    Whats public, will always be copy pasted if it is better then current of others. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else. Your ideas tho can be amazingly good and we all thank you for the contribution. Good luck.
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 05-30-2019 at 01:31 AM.

Its funny how quick people forget what happend in last launch. Good luck playing on this server, you will be quickly dissapointed with all your expectations. Show us your illusionist skill nikos again. 3 2 1 kabooom and server admin dissapear after first week of server xD

Meanwhile you and your brother mrbierrrr can keep playing on a server where admins give free stuff to polish players...gl dealin that shitty server haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Meanwhile you and your brother mrbierrrr can keep playing on a server where admins give free stuff to polish players...gl dealin that shitty server haha
    Thiago has always been a fan of corrupted admins. He used to contact every admin of every server and ask how much he would have to pay to buy gear from them day 1. Of course I have no other evidence of this, except that I played with him once upon a time and I knew some of the admins he contacted.
    nickos3, Hastan and Numan like this.

Im not the guy you're talking about lol and this is not point of this topic and my post at all...So read again slowly

Its funny how quick people forget what happend in last launch. Good luck playing on this server, you will be quickly dissapointed with all your expectations. Show us your illusionist skill nikos again. 3 2 1 kabooom and server admin dissapear after first week of server xD

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Im not the guy you're talking about lol and this is not point of this topic and my post at all...So read again slowly

Watching most of the threads bumped by you with negative shit. Get a life dude, no1 will ever force you in playing on any server
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post

Read that slowly and yet, you're still stupid. Nickos openly explained what caused the server to die out and believe it or not, he's a human too. He has a life outside of being a server owner. That said, yes it was unfortunate. But as someone else just said, nothing forces you to play on his server!

But all I know, Nickos won't have to

sPiN
    A
    fUcKiNG
    WhEel

to keep his players
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Thiago has always been a fan of corrupted admins. He used to contact every admin of every server and ask how much he would have to pay to buy gear from them day 1. Of course I have no other evidence of this, except that I played with him once upon a time and I knew some of the admins he contacted.
    will you guys play here?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM