Page 169 of 279 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 You don't need to wait for beta, you can download the client and log in and ...
Page: 169

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You don't need to wait for beta, you can download the client and log in and start reporting anything that doesn't look correct.
    There are still many things on the list but we're getting closer to an official announcement.
    Downloading

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    if i didint try then i wouldnt talk about it..
    tai cia tau vienam lagina

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    tai cia tau vienam lagina
    dar vienas

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Projectko dont have any lag issues. They have distance issues. I noticed the last time i tried playing the server after the first launch that alot of the rogue skills fail while running. They did something to the distance probably to fix the problems with client side visual bugs. I cant stand it which is why i quit the 2nd launch. I also found out that the gm had sold items to a guy on the server which stuck a giant fork in the server or me. That persons name was Nia.

I've Played ProKo ever launch they had and i was always happy and i had a decent relationship with the gms and Nickos3.
    Im currently a sharer on Cypher and i've been waiting for a good quality server to play. If proko is even 3/4 of the server it was id be happy and i would make it my home.
    Yeah that distance/combo issue was all fixed on the host change.
    But anyways, lets keep it on Professional KO. Good luck with the project!

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Distance/combo issue can not be fixed with host change, it's game engine issue, it's actually what you know as "slide bug" the engine issue even current USKO has but with latest update i fixed that issue for both 1299 and 1977 files, I'm working on, the real issue is game engine and server is not getting synchronized due to client not sending real time packets which I do not know why MGAME implemented it in like this first place. nikos got this update the second he start working on his server, and what I know from his dedication, he will launch good server again.

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    ..nikos got this update the second he start working on his server, and what I know from his dedication, he will launch good server again.
    the reason im gonna wait and play on this server.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Distance/combo issue can not be fixed with host change, it's game engine issue, it's actually what you know as "slide bug" the engine issue even current USKO has but with latest update i fixed that issue for both 1299 and 1977 files, I'm working on, the real issue is game engine and server is not getting synchronized due to client not sending real time packets which I do not know why MGAME implemented it in like this first place. nikos got this update the second he start working on his server, and what I know from his dedication, he will launch good server again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Nuff said..

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

We were doing skill updates for the past 3 days and finally it's all done. The update has been applied on some turkish servers and once the feedback is 100% positive and there are no bugs or complains about it, then we will officially apply it.

This is the only server I tried in my time on PSKO and I must say we got one of worst help here... Me and my friend(s) were playing and two of us got character bugged... we checked with a GM if the account got banned (they accused us of cheating, even we never do it) it was our first server in 7 years. We weren't in the banlist, we had nice items, and some donated KC and all he said, you are not in the banned list, but I can't help you fix the character its stuck. Create new, or move to another server.

I hope you choose your GMs better now... we had nothing to complain about the server itselft.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Projectko dont have any lag issues. They have distance issues. I noticed the last time i tried playing the server after the first launch that alot of the rogue skills fail while running. They did something to the distance probably to fix the problems with client side visual bugs. I cant stand it which is why i quit the 2nd launch. I also found out that the gm had sold items to a guy on the server which stuck a giant fork in the server or me. That persons name was Nia.

I've Played ProKo ever launch they had and i was always happy and i had a decent relationship with the gms and Nickos3.
    Im currently a sharer on Cypher and i've been waiting for a good quality server to play. If proko is even 3/4 of the server it was id be happy and i would make it my home.
    just buy WTFast it helps alot :P

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    This is the only server I tried in my time on PSKO and I must say we got one of worst help here... Me and my friend(s) were playing and two of us got character bugged... we checked with a GM if the account got banned (they accused us of cheating, even we never do it) it was our first server in 7 years. We weren't in the banlist, we had nice items, and some donated KC and all he said, you are not in the banned list, but I can't help you fix the character its stuck. Create new, or move to another server.

I hope you choose your GMs better now... we had nothing to complain about the server itselft.
    I'm sorry to hear that
    If this took place during a period I was not available then all the blame goes to me, because if you could not fix it via the website's CP then it's obvious that the GMs couldn't fix it as they don't have any server-side access. But I also hope this was not the response you got from him. Do you remember his name ?

Could you give more specific details about the character bug ?

Choosing GMs is quite difficult and important matter because we rely on them when it comes to in-game support for tens or hundreds of players per day. To avoid any future issues we'll try to hire 2 GMs who will not be playing on ProfessionalKO at all.
    This time I'll just make sure osmanx gets server-side access too.

Thank you for your feedback buddy

I'm sorry to hear that
    If this took place during a period I was not available then all the blame goes to me, because if you could not fix it via the website's CP then it's obvious that the GMs couldn't fix it as they don't have any server-side access. But I also hope this was not the response you got from him. Do you remember his name ?

Could you give more specific details about the character bug ?

Choosing GMs is quite difficult and important matter because we rely on them when it comes to in-game support for tens or hundreds of players per day. To avoid any future issues we'll try to hire 2 GMs who will not be playing on ProfessionalKO at all.
    This time I'll just make sure osmanx gets server-side access too.

Thank you for your feedback buddy
    I understand that, and it was really the end of the days before the server went fully offline. We were having a fun time farming and gearing up, and all sudden the next morning couldnt login. I adviced the GMs to check database and see whats going on. I asked to inform you but i guess you were already gone at that point.

Long story short, we got "error" in login to rogue and we checked all the banlists, GMs did it aswell and both came negative, so we were clean but somehow something stop us from logging in with out rogues , our other classes worked just fine. We played about week with our mages and the rogues couldnt still login. We didnt cheat or we used any 3rd tools that could cause it, it just stopped working.... (no real dev' solution here either) it's like we were in a place u couldnt access or something.

The gm didnt even suggest us to login website and try that..... he was more interested about his own stuff than helping us fix it ^^ but I dont hold you responsible, he said ur unavailabe.

Probation Senior Member

We were doing skill updates for the past 3 days and finally it's all done. The update has been applied on some turkish servers and once the feedback is 100% positive and there are no bugs or complains about it, then we will officially apply it.
    Hell yeah dog! Send it! Cant wait to play.

Probation Senior Member

Okay so The attack Issues are fixed im assuming because my combo is smooth as glass. Problem #2 Casting skills still need work. Sometimes i cant cast debuffs and other skills until i move a few times..this would need to be fixed then i would fucking send it mate!.
    Bo0mBastiC likes this.

nickos3 likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247