Page 208 of 279 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Wendy People didnt know about this rule because on last version of profko he allowed usd sell&buy. ...
Page: 208

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    People didnt know about this rule because on last version of profko he allowed usd sell&buy. I didnt say he's a scammer, he never scammed me, but he banned me for buying cs for usd while his friends and some famous players sell and buy publicly for way more money than i did even on this forum.
    Easier to ban solo player like me than banning someone from big clan. Thats easy math.
    How did people not know? There have been countless of notices ingame. There is always a rules list on forum or panel or both, wich was reffered too many times.
    Evryone that they got shown evidence off, got banned. Be it someone from a big clan or someone solo like you.
    I like to add that solo people often only come to a private server to farm bosses en sell stuff for $$$$
    Like Emo did aswell. Farming bosses on both nations and selling it off.

As for this Dragula. You come shouting evrywhere with "proof" then always leave the proof out.
    From what i can tell, people already treat you as a "special" person. Your proof is nothing else than a "he said she said" deal.
    And most of the comments you posted seem to contradict eachother.

I get, you host a server. You want to make some money, or atleast your investment back.
    Then for future servers, make it that people who do $$$$ trade, only use your forum/server.
    And ban those that dont use your forums or server.
    And see if you can get something in there that 2-5% of the money goes to the server again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Yes and probablly Kallop will delete it... But i'm saving the post, so before this server dies in less than 2 months he will go AFK for 3-4 months to claim it was online for 7 months, and do a relaunch, at that time we will fuck him up.

Anyway, I think Kallop also should stay out of this and let other moderators decide what is bad and what not... Because if we search for Kallop relations with Nikos in Gamers4Life there is one big faking mess.

Quick scan, what i find... Kallop protecting Nikos that he didn't do dozen of relaunches before.
    But, on each of those relaunches Kallop was playing there, and commenting about the server.. It's funny xD

I mean it's not a problem of relaunch, or doing what ever you do... Problem is that you lie about those things to others..

Around 4 months, on this topic, Nikos said that the he only had 3 re-launches, but when you scan the google you see 8 Re-launches of ProfessionalKO.

Kallop is actually a good guy, I just don't know why he protecting Nikos over all those years, they are like best friends.. He made a good and truthful comment here though stating: Nikos is clueless, he is stupid.. He was lucky to made 1 good server by accident.as pur.e luck no skill involved.

I'm actually only going to bother correcting this statement. I only played ProfessionalKO's original launch initially, which was.. 3 years ago? I cannot remember. Since the old forums are gone, you cannot actually find the topic anymore, but we played there with AggroStarZ, but realized the server was dead and we quit 2 days after. Then I heard the server was doing good (but forgot I had played there before) and joined together with Markus. AFAIK, it was after a ton of changes and fixes made to the server, so the server was gaining population and it seemed like a good solo server. That is the first launch of ProfessionalKO as far as I'm aware.

I believe there was a wipe during the first launch or something, but that happened before I joined, so I cannot confirm that. I only know ProfessionalKO (the current form) has relaunched 2 times total. I've played both launches, out of which the 2nd one was a disaster. I haven't played the current launch at all.

And like nickos said, we're not friends. In fact I'm friends with Hastan, who you quoted in your pictures. He's basically saying the exact same things that I was complaining about in our clan's Discord/TS3 server. The 2nd launch was shit.

I don't really get why you keep trying to paint this picture of me "protecting" anybody, especially nickos out of all people lol. The only thing I know he does is run ProfessionalKO. I'm unsure whether he actually even plays KO. I know twostars doesn't. And honestly? I cannot be bothered to try make friends online, especially with people who I have barely any interaction with, outside of these forums. The only people from the ever dying "KO scene" I stay in contact with are the oldest members of FinalLegacy, that's all.

Edit: Why the fuck are you idiot using google to find information from the forums. There's a search function that is a 100 times more accurate for finding information here. (As long as it's not broken lol)

Edit: Wow, I think it's actually been 4 or 5 years since the original launch.
    Edit2: Found the original topic: ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Medium Farm Server]
    Couldn't find any earlier references to ProfessionalKO prior to that. If he did launch a server prior to that, I'm going to assume he advertised it somewhere else.
    Last edited by Kallop; 08-09-2019 at 10:55 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm actually only going to bother correcting this statement. I only played ProfessionalKO's original launch initially, which was.. 3 years ago? I cannot remember. Since the old forums are gone, you cannot actually find the topic anymore, but we played there with AggroStarZ, but realized the server was dead and we quit 2 days after. Then I heard the server was doing good (but forgot I had played there before) and joined together with Markus. AFAIK, it was after a ton of changes and fixes made to the server, so the server was gaining population and it seemed like a good solo server. That is the first launch of ProfessionalKO as far as I'm aware.

I believe there was a wipe during the first launch or something, but that happened before I joined, so I cannot confirm that. I only know ProfessionalKO (the current form) has relaunched 2 times total. I've played both launches, out of which the 2nd one was a disaster. I haven't played the current launch at all.

And like nickos said, we're not friends. In fact I'm friends with Hastan, who you quoted in your pictures. He's basically saying the exact same things that I was complaining about in our clan's Discord/TS3 server. The 2nd launch was shit.

I don't really get why you keep trying to paint this picture of me "protecting" anybody, especially nickos out of all people lol. The only thing I know he does is run ProfessionalKO. I'm unsure whether he actually even plays KO. I know twostars doesn't. And honestly? I cannot be bothered to try make friends online, especially with people who I have barely any interaction with, outside of these forums. The only people from the ever dying "KO scene" I stay in contact with are the oldest members of FinalLegacy, that's all.

Edit: Why the fuck are you idiot using google to find information from the forums. There's a search function that is a 100 times more accurate for finding information here. (As long as it's not broken lol)
    Fair enough. Just that there is 1 more exactly same topic of ProfessionalKO available on Gamers4Life,which have 3-4x Re-Launches inside, and you were quite active in that topic..(Search button)

Well nothing to do at the moment really, players won't use head. I assuming we'll save more drama before next re-launch of ProffKO in 3-4 months to make sure he don't do get players again, on same trick..
    8x Relaunches of ProffKO with exactly same topic info, and everything same... Just saying. Nikos told you with hes own words what he is doing.

Current launch is 1 month and 8 days, I would bet big at any time, that majority of the core players will leave before 2 month period.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Yes, I'm also saying the exact thing as you and Hastan are..We all know it, that's why i can't get over it.
    Last edited by Dragula; 08-09-2019 at 06:46 AM.

Who cares about re-launching servers?

It's up for the owners and the owners only to decide how many times they wanna run their servers.
    For players, we just get more content to play along with around the year.

YourKO does this probably the most and they still have by far the biggest player bases around PSKO.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Who cares about re-launching servers?

It's up for the owners and the owners only to decide how many times they wanna run their servers.
    For players, we just get more content to play along with around the year.

YourKO does this probably the most and they still have by far the biggest player bases around PSKO.
    It's not about re-launches mate, it's about him lying to community, shady behavior, and shouldn't be here. ZoneMYKO/ProjectKO are the only reason this server is still online. (Coz they not launched yet)
    Nikos was just lucky with 1 server that lasted 1 year, so hes last 2 relaunched had decent population... Still died with 2 months.

Other than that, server is nothing special, it's same setup for all of hes relaunches

Why would you support shady administrator like that? When you can play other servers, or even open your own server... Come on.
    If you think that ProffKO server is advanced, i can tell you that any normal developer including me, can CLONE the server and make EXACTLY the same in 48 hours. Everything will be same, but of course nobody will bother with that because copying that server is nothing anyone really want to... I'm just saying it's all simple work. (If you don't believe me, say 1 thing that you think is advanced at proffko, and i'll give you a instant query implementation)

Copy + Paste + Run and Re-Launch. That's how easy it is, a 13 years old could do the same... That's what nikos is doing.

Just look this photo how contradictory it is, it's not a problem of re-launch. Problem is constant lying and bullshiting he gives u.

Make this posts and proceeds after 3 months to look for co-owner who will invest into hes server (Page 110-160 - not sure u can check)
    And continue to re-launch 3 more servers after this.

It's about him being cancer to community, constant lies, scams, ddoses, hijacking, accussing, corruption in server through hes friends.

It's not about re-launches mate, it's about him lying to community, shady behavior, and shouldn't be here. ZoneMYKO/ProjectKO are the only reason this server is still online. (Coz they not launched yet)
    Nikos was just lucky with 1 server that lasted 1 year, so hes last 2 relaunched had decent population... Still died with 2 months.

Other than that, server is nothing special, it's same setup for all of hes relaunches

Why would you support shady administrator like that? When you can play other servers, or even open your own server... Come on.
    If you think that ProffKO server is advanced, i can tell you that any normal developer including me, can CLONE the server and make EXACTLY the same in 48 hours. Everything will be same, but of course nobody will bother with that because copying that server is nothing anyone really want to... I'm just saying it's all simple work. (If you don't believe me, say 1 thing that you think is advanced at proffko, and i'll give you a instant query implementation)

Copy + Paste + Run and Re-Launch. That's how easy it is, a 13 years old could do the same... That's what nikos is doing.

Just look this photo how contradictory it is, it's not a problem of re-launch. Problem is constant lying and bullshiting he gives u.

Make this posts and proceeds after 3 months to look for co-owner who will invest into hes server (Page 110-160 - not sure u can check)
    And continue to re-launch 3 more servers after this.

It's about him being cancer to community, constant lies, scams, ddoses, hijacking, accussing, corruption in server through hes friends.

All Myko servers are pretty much copies of eachother and has been like that for some time.
    There are few that are doing the innovations that makes the server stand up from the mess and eventually it will be copied into all of them. (CR events as a good example).

Only thing that really makes the difference is the owners / staff. Some are fucking deluded and some actually know the game.

This one still has over 200 ppl doing active PK so why don't you let them spend their money and have fun with the environment Nickos is providing them with?
    Why don't you meanwhile build a successful myko server if its so easy instead of spending energy on constantly flaming other servers?

Why don't you meanwhile build a successful myko server if its so easy instead of spending energy on constantly flaming other servers?
    I did that 1 week before ProffKO launched, had 350 users, full moradon, 150 players in CZ on peaks...
    Untill out of nowhere Nikos started to attack the server, insult it, bash it, reporting to Kallop, players coming in to advertise ProffKO.... Topic deleted on Gamers4life, most players quited to join new server called proffko

The server BlessedKO didnt receive any donation for last 30 days to be honest, but it's still running on expensive hosts, full ko-cuce, full support, all renewed.. There is just no players.
    I'll prolly just give it free to someone who wants and don't have money once it drops to 0 players online and give a complete guide how to reach 300 users... after that you need your idea how you wanna keep them on server for long time, that's the harder thing...

Nikos is just pure luck like Kallop said, 0 skills... Every new launch is worse and worse and worse, i'll just help that it ends before next relaunch.

This one still has over 200 ppl doing active PK so why don't you let them spend their money and have fun with the environment Nickos is providing them with?
    You mean 200 players in total? But you don't really believe numbers on panel are true, do you?
    It will prolly go up a bit in the following hours, but it's still losing players everyday.
    All you need is 1 new myko server, and proffko will die instantly after 1 month and 8 days.

Probation Senior Member

Dragula i think you want nikos life bro

I did that 1 week before ProffKO launched, had 350 users, full moradon, 150 players in CZ on peaks...
    Untill out of nowhere Nikos started to attack the server, insult it, bash it, reporting to Kallop, players coming in to advertise ProffKO.... Topic deleted on Gamers4life, most players quited to join new server called proffko

The server BlessedKO didnt receive any donation for last 30 days to be honest, but it's still running on expensive hosts, full ko-cuce, full support, all renewed.. There is just no players.
    I'll prolly just give it free to someone who wants and don't have money once it drops to 0 players online and give a complete guide how to reach 300 users... after that you need your idea how you wanna keep them on server for long time, that's the harder thing...

Nikos is just pure luck like Kallop said, 0 skills... Every new launch is worse and worse and worse, i'll just help that it ends before next relaunch.

You mean 200 players in total? But you don't really believe numbers on panel are true, do you?
    It will prolly go up a bit in the following hours, but it's still losing players everyday.
    All you need is 1 new myko server, and proffko will die instantly after 1 month and 8 days.

Well there you go, you just explained yourself as a server owner.

1. You managed to lose 350 players within 1 week which implicates you had major issues on your server.
    2. Instead of fixing it you blame your failure by ko4life posts. Current amount of players reading ko4life on ProfKO server is probably less than 10%.
    3. Online numbers have been rigged on PSKO for almost a decade. If you want to check servers activity, check the monthly ranking.

Im sure you can do better with your time than bash other actually somehow successful owners.
    Here, go watch Mekka Live for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y174J4iZ20c

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Trust me , the times have changed. It’s like eating same soup over and over. In the beginning everyone knew there would not be no more long life servers. ApexKo for example is staying alive because of long stability, and CONTENT!!! The “myko” approach have
    withered away. Without injecting truly newborn ideas myko servers will die off quickly. That’s why ZoneKo works better, since it’s based on a new engine and able to feed ya with content of new things while having old style feeling. Today’s 1 month is like 3-4 months in 2015 for myko. It’s just different.

And dragula I can't just sit and watch ya accusing nikos for relaunching and even putting a shit server like project into conversation project has launched how many times already being around for half as long as professional ko. Your on some shit to make a statement like that seriously. And deadhealers right oldstyle needs constant add one so zonemykos approach is spot on. You have to keep adding shit to spice it up and keep people looking forward to it there is potential for a long life span myko server but it would take a shit tin of work and preparation for the server months and months down the road

Dont know what the fuck Dragula doing here but thanks for BUMP !

Probation Senior Member

Project has relaunched 3x now...

Grobar always do a BOLD thing on his comment or posted, and the grammar quite same with this Dragula guy.

Yet he claimed he dont know who Grobar is but this one explain everything.

Ye ye, Grobar saying he remember you.
    u can just saying "Ye ye, i remember you."

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Grobar always do a BOLD thing on his comment or posted, and the grammar quite same with this Dragula guy.

Yet he claimed he dont know who Grobar is but this one explain everything.

u can just saying "Ye ye, i remember you."
    You are very naive, your comment is exactly same as Nikos would do, did he told you to post this?
    Even If i am Osama Bin Laden, it wouldn't change those facts about Nikos being shady, scammer, thief, liar, brainless (according to many players and people, screenshots,facts.), so what exactly is your argument?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1