Page 205 of 279 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bump for the best english / spanish / portaguse server of myko! active pking and moradon! Come join us guys! ...
Page: 205

Bump for the best english / spanish / portaguse server of myko! active pking and moradon! Come join us guys! Easy to catch up and great events!

Give this person some rest. Clearly has a troubled time and needs to take his head of things.
    Discussions lead nowhere. with the quickness.
    DaSinister likes this.

Thread cleaned as per request. Any severe accusations must be followed up with evidence or else they will be removed. There's a grace period for the sake of free speech or whatever, but eventually groundless accusations will be removed. These topics are meant for publicity purposes after all.

P.S Murat Bagci was banned by Shane, not me. He was banned again for spamming as far as I can tell. But that is off-topic either way.
    Respect likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Thread cleaned as per request. Any severe accusations must be followed up with evidence or else they will be removed. There's a grace period for the sake of free speech or whatever, but eventually groundless accusations will be removed. These topics are meant for publicity purposes after all.

P.S Murat Bagci was banned by Shane, not me. He was banned again for spamming as far as I can tell. But that is off-topic either way.
    hmm im kinda curious about this why nickos always pm you when there are other mods in the forum @Razor

https://imgur.com/tpti6sQ tbh what nickos say in that picture im not 100% sure its the true since i sold my stuff (using ko4life forum )and quitted his server

so now after 1 month i quitted a friend pmed me and told me that my account its in the banned list, weird since to make deal i always used team, speak discord,ko4life

ps: nothing against @nickos or @kallop i just have my doubts , also not trying to get my account unbanned since theres nothing in it
    Last edited by Respect; 08-08-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    hmm im kinda curious about this why nickos always pm you when there are other mods in the forum @Razor

https://imgur.com/tpti6sQ tbh what nickos say in that picture im not 100% sure its the true since i sold my stuff (using this forum )and quitted his server

so now after 1 month i quitted a friend pmed me and told me that my account its in the banned list, weird since to make deal i always used team, speak discord,ko4life

ps: nothing personal against @nickos or @kallop i just have my doubts , also not trying to get my account unbanned since i sold all
    Well I'm going to just say I'm probably the person who checks these forums the most consistently out of the current team of moderators. Also, razor hates nikos lol. Was your account banned on ProfKO forums? I can't really help you with that.
    Respect likes this.

Was your account banned on ProfKO forums? I can't really help you with that.
    no its not thats someone else topic , did nickos pmed you and ask for ko4life members IP so he can ban them in his server? https://imgur.com/tpti6sQ

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ok i can accept that. I might posted too many posts with it, but i should be able to. After all it's what you did 'severe accusations' in other topic for my friend.
    I'm sure i can give few questions to nikos than right? Or am i not allowed to give questions?

Those are the questions.

1) Is it true that you are monitoring chat logs and banning players through those chat logs, who ever have conversation for USD sale?
    2) Is it true that you banning people who trying to sell for usd, and than send your own FRIEND to sell to the guy for KC?
    3) Is it true that you couldn't reply on forums not even once for several months because of your father was sick and you had to take care of him, after earned 30k in donations?
    4) Is it true that everyday less people like you, and if it weren't for Kallop you would be long time gone? Is it true that out of all Moderators only Kallop protects you?
    5) Is it true that you tried to attack every good server that ever opened in last years, such as ProjectKO,ZoneKO,BazingaKO and others? You tried to trash-talk them always? You did that to damage your competition like you always do.
    6) Is it true that Nikos sending messaged to Kallop on Gamers4Life to track down IP's of certain players?

Simple questions mate, will you delete that to?
    They are just questions, it's maybe YES, maybe NO

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

no its not thats someone else topic , did nickos pmed you and ask for ko4life members IP so he can ban them in his server? https://imgur.com/tpti6sQ
    Yeah I asked for the IP but sadly he never replied back.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect
    Actually I used "Report Post" feature and reports are visible to every moderator But it seems that there is only 1 active moderator around atm.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Yeah I asked for the IP but sadly he never replied back.
    So through all those 10 years of you and Kallop being good friends, Respect is the only guy you asked for Personal IP? Or did you ask before, and you were denied? If you were denied before, you wouldn't be asking again because it's against the rules? Unless you weren't denied before? Are those conversations through Gamers4Life PM, or are there secret channels like Skype,Discord,TS,Instagram,FB...?

He has asked me to check a person's IP address before yes, but I cannot give away people's account information. Just for the record, he's not the only person who has requested an "IP check" before. Nobody ever really speficies what they are using the information for either, so there's even less reason to trust them with the information.

The same rule applies for any information only accessible/visible to moderators and administrators. Not just account information.
    Deadhealer likes this.

@nickos3

https://imgur.com/tpti6sQ tbh what nickos say in that picture im not 100% sure its the true since i sold my stuff (using ko4life forum )and quitted his server

ps: never talked to anyone ingame pm about buying,selling so how

plus not trying to get my account unbaned since theres nothing in it

@nickos3

ps: never talked to anyone ingame pm about buying,selling so how

plus not trying to get my account unbaned since theres nothing in it
    So you are you MrCOMBO ?

So you are you MrCOMBO ?
    no iam not

no iam not
    So since you're curious why you're banned why don't you tell us who you are and I'll tell you the ban reason.
    Deadhealer likes this.

So since you're curious why you're banned why don't you tell us who you are and I'll tell you the ban reason.
    so you can ban my profko forum account + check the trade logs and ban the guys that bought from me? i see they still playing so i cant

iam not curious about why my account its banned, tbh im 99% sure it was for selling stuff for $$ and im ok with the account being banned since i take the risk when it is forbbiden

what iam corious about is how you linked my ko4life and my account in your server, thats was the main reason i quoted kallop when he claned your post

ps: anyways ill let it go since you wont give me a real answer. dont answer with other questions ,

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1