Page 157 of 279 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 When did we ignore you ? Before or after sharing links and using game chat to ...
Page: 157

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    When did we ignore you ? Before or after sharing links and using game chat to sell GBs ? Was there any problem you've had from our side before that, 'cause I don't remember anything ? Yet, you didn't waste no time to move on the server you like most. Also, you've already posted your feedback how bad ProfessionalKO is.

So, why do you keep wasting your time in this topic since it's so bad for you ?
    I wish it was profko what is bad. Your DB is fine, really fine. Its you who is bad.

And you wish it was about me, its about your management overall. IP banning people for no good reason(not talking about myself). Even banning people who has their friends items. Why are you even against people selling in game currency ? Because you want more donations is that why ? The items or gbs that beeing sold stays in your server but every player you ban for this reason means you lose 1 player and another player who doesnt have time to farm but money to buy gbs.

Once you told me "I'll never forget the bad things you've done to profko" while we were the only active clan you had. So either you forget, or just too ignorant to see your mistakes.

Wait are you really blaming me for changing servers ? Are you really blaming me for telling people the things that YOU've done to my people.
    Too bad for you that this platform is not a platform that you can ban people on your own likings isn't it ?

Don't be too concerned about what I do in my free time, I already wasted enough in your server and can waste a little bit more here.

P.S; I've never told anyone that my ban was unjust.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert90 View Post
    I wish it was profko what is bad. Your DB is fine, really fine. Its you who is bad.

And you wish it was about me, its about your management overall. IP banning people for no good reason(not talking about myself). Even banning people who has their friends items. Why are you even against people selling in game currency ? Because you want more donations is that why ? The items or gbs that beeing sold stays in your server but every player you ban for this reason means you lose 1 player and another player who doesnt have time to farm but money to buy gbs.

Once you told me "I'll never forget the bad things you've done to profko" while we were the only active clan you had. So either you forget, or just too ignorant to see your mistakes.

Wait are you really blaming me for changing servers ? Are you really blaming me for telling people the things that YOU've done to my people.
    Too bad for you that this platform is not a platform that you can ban people on your own likings isn't it ?

Don't be too concerned about what I do in my free time, I already wasted enough in your server and can waste a little bit more here.

P.S; I've never told anyone that my ban was unjust.
    Have you seen anyone from G4L marketplace or from the turkish marketplace-sites who sells/buys proko stuff, to be banned ? Have you ever seen me running under random nicknames or owning any other server ? Did we re-launch ProfessionalKO after active accounts went down to 0 ? Because I remember that server billings were monthly paid even after that. You know what would happen if we would re-launch 1.5 year ago.. I think that your question about donations shouldn't be asked in this topic :/

On the other hand, allowing players to shout in-game or at forums about such sales, 1) it works like domino, so whenever a group of people decides to quit at the same time, this is going to affect (negatively) for the newcomers and players who are still playing. 2) the same items changes hands over and over again, limited items to merchant in Moradon and less newcomers on farm and exp spots. 3) People like Gu4rdTower (if you remember him) pretends that they buy or sell items for real money and then scams them, then those people will ask staff to help them, but, it's their fault doing such trades (right ?) so you lose those players who've been scammed due to that guy spamming around that he's selling or buying for real money.
    This is not the only server where real money transactions are not allowed though ? ApexKO and other servers do not allow this either.

I do not blame you for changing server (you've no other choice after all), I'm happy that there's another server out there where you enjoy more.

I wish everyone could follow the rules and play fair so we would not need to ban anyone but no matter how many years pass there are still people out there who believe that by cheating, abusing bugs and bypassing rules will help you to reach #1 in rankings or to become the richest player in the game. But at the end of the day, those who do not mess with anything/anyone will be at bowl PKing and others will be looking for another game.

Being a donator or being a clan leader followed by 10+, 20+, 30+ members does not mean anything to me and it's known from previous ProfessionalKO launch. As long as someone does not respect the staff, our community and do not follow our rules it's better to stay away from this server.

I'm grateful that there are still players out there who log in to exp, farm, upgrade, merchant, PK without to cheat, swear staff/players, complain about everything and they follow the rules. You're not robots after all so I do not expect everyone to do the same.
    MissBiatch likes this.

When did we ignore you ? Before or after sharing links and using game chat to sell GBs ? Was there any problem you've had from our side before that, 'cause I don't remember anything ? Yet, you didn't waste no time to move on the server you like most. Also, you've already posted your feedback how bad ProfessionalKO is.

So, why do you keep wasting your time in this topic since it's so bad for you ?
    Oh there's the clueless bitch finally.

Albert could not say better than what he wrote.

@Destroyer11 you too!

Try and keep your criticism constructive.

gonna start this server when i get home i miss the old KO

Little archer Senior Member

Lol. It's like a party in here.
    Breezy123 likes this.

Still have those trojans on your client. trojan:WIN32-Bitrep A and Bitrep B Alert Level severe....What Is Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A is a highly malicious auto-exutable Trojan virus created by vicious cyber criminals. With the ability to install itself automatically in compromised PC it is very hard to detect or remove this notorious infection.

Betch ya would have more players if this didnt pop up with unzipping the Client. As long as KO have been around, one would figure out a way to remove these from the client, instead of telling people to turn off VScan, which is ridiculous.

Banned Senior Member

Twostars has explained in a topic before, it’s a false positive and nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Betch ya would have more players if this didnt pop up with unzipping the Client. As long as KO have been around, one would figure out a way to remove these from the client, instead of telling people to turn off VScan, which is ridiculous.
    Just add an exception for that specific file if it's causing you issues with your antivirus. You don't need to turn your antivirus off entirely.
    (also, I'm just assuming the file is clean - which is pretty likely. Since it's not my server, can't really say with any degree of certainty)

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Just add an exception for that specific file if it's causing you issues with your antivirus. You don't need to turn your antivirus off entirely.
    (also, I'm just assuming the file is clean - which is pretty likely. Since it's not my server, can't really say with any degree of certainty)
    I think it's just people don't trust the file is clean and if it was clean, then why does it show up? (not my logic, I know it's clean, I think this is what he means though).

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Twostars has explained in a topic before, it’s a false positive and nothing to worry about.
    exactly, nothing to worry about, but when some see it and they dont know about twostars, or G4L, they wont play the game is the point i am making. i wont play the game because of it, because one never really knows.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Still have those trojans on your client. trojan:WIN32-Bitrep A and Bitrep B Alert Level severe....What Is Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A is a highly malicious auto-exutable Trojan virus created by vicious cyber criminals. With the ability to install itself automatically in compromised PC it is very hard to detect or remove this notorious infection.

Our files are protected by tools that produces an .exe file which is considered as "suspicious" or "possible trojan" for many anti-virus softwares.
    There has never been a KO private server (1299 version at least) on which.. false anti-virus alarms have not been triggered.
    twostars has explained how you can play the game while keeping anti-virus on and remaining safe at the same time

Our files are protected by tools that produces an .exe file which is considered as "suspicious" or "possible trojan" for many anti-virus softwares.
    There has never been a KO private server (1299 version at least) on which.. false anti-virus alarms have not been triggered.
    twostars has explained how you can play the game while keeping anti-virus on and remaining safe at the same time
    I can confirm that all 1299 exes are infected (hoping its a false positive) but my antivirus goes crazy even on your website. When I click droplist, nod32 blocks the website entirely because of "favicon" infected with a virus. That's why I've been staying away from this server.

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    I can confirm that all 1299 exes are infected (hoping its a false positive) but my antivirus goes crazy even on your website. When I click droplist, nod32 blocks the website entirely because of "favicon" infected with a virus. That's why I've been staying away from this server.
    Every old KO player knows it's a false positive.

What does your anti-virus software say when you visit our forums ?

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Soacs is virus , because it's packed... that is why most antiviruses say its a virus, thought some servers has been abusing this in past actually injecting a virus because people think it's a false positive like before. I just doubt proko has done it I had few people playing there, and said they just put it to exceptions and it was fine.
    nickos3 likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM