Page 161 of 279 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey biatch enjoy perma ban...
Page: 161

Banned Senior Member

hey biatch enjoy perma ban

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    hey biatch enjoy perma ban
    hey,i think they can enjoy more without enemies

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Private server area rules (updated 2017)

I would appreciate if you stopped reporting rather tame posts nickos. If you can't take a very small amount of users (2) giving you a hard time for reasons that seem valid, then maybe try dealing with their issues yourself instead of trying to get them banned as usual with your smug, self sufficient, know-it-all persona
    You monitor all drama, possibly with a favour. The real boss was devile who is gone maybe forever.. So you are the one who is left as we all do and take a look on this community... Maybe you have a hard time to manage this community, but you are still a same flamer as we all do and as an admin, the rules are now outlaws.

Btw.. after k2 stole our game and turks destroyed it, this community is only one thing what is left for this game. Trough years this community has become worse than it was. I say without any respect, this is your fault and responsibility. You claim your right here and there, well claim it and proove it, because trough years I havent seen a single thing you have done for ko. All did devile. And as ko has the one of worst community, u failed. Use your right in here fuck sake

Maybe you should start a Knight Online forum for your main Language, because ENGLISH is not for you. I think Google Translator couldn't even decode that shit.
    I don't even think the scientist from Ancient Aliens could decipher what you said! Not to mention you try to use u instead of YOU. You have TOO MANY COMMAS in your run off sentences. The only time there should be more than 1 comma in a sentence is if you're speaking about money. NEVER USE THE WORD AND TO START OFF A SENTENCE!

"All did devile. And as ko has the one of worst community, u failed. Use your right in here fuck sake " - WTF LANGUAGE!?

Devile did things for the community, but I've never seen you do anything for KO. We all know that KO has one of the worse communities. You failed (insert what he failed at because we have no clue). Use your right in here for fuck sake.

I still dont get your post.

Dictionary.com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com Look up TROUGH -
    trough
    trôf/
    noun
    noun: trough; plural noun: troughs
    a long, narrow open container for animals to eat or drink out of.
    "a water trough"
    synonyms: manger, feeder, bunk, rack, crib, feed box; waterer
    "a large feeding trough"

• a long, narrow, open container for growing plants or mixing chemicals.
    • a channel used to convey a liquid.
    Sheriff likes this.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Absolutely shit server. Scammers walking free like wtf?? Admins don't do shit cuz they scared to loose players. Everyone in profko who is supporting the scam is bunch of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzPrayerz View Post
    Maybe you should start a Knight Online forum for your main Language, because ENGLISH is not for you. I think Google Translator couldn't even decode that shit.
    I don't even think the scientist from Ancient Aliens could decipher what you said! Not to mention you try to use u instead of YOU. You have TOO MANY COMMAS in your run off sentences. The only time there should be more than 1 comma in a sentence is if you're speaking about money. NEVER USE THE WORD AND TO START OFF A SENTENCE!

"All did devile. And as ko has the one of worst community, u failed. Use your right in here fuck sake " - WTF LANGUAGE!?

Devile did things for the community, but I've never seen you do anything for KO. We all know that KO has one of the worse communities. You failed (insert what he failed at because we have no clue). Use your right in here for fuck sake.

I still dont get your post.

Dictionary.com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com Look up TROUGH -
    trough
    trôf/
    noun
    noun: trough; plural noun: troughs
    a long, narrow open container for animals to eat or drink out of.
    "a water trough"
    synonyms: manger, feeder, bunk, rack, crib, feed box; waterer
    "a large feeding trough"

• a long, narrow, open container for growing plants or mixing chemicals.
    • a channel used to convey a liquid.

wow just stfu
    razor likes this.

Diver I don't understand.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Reporting Scammer 100% proof - [Cheater Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums

Scammer in the server. Server has No gms or admins.

Play the server at ur own risk.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    Reporting Scammer 100% proof - [Cheater Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums

If i may, nickos is actually the most hated admin from server's player base. That's an achievement that can be noted in the long term.
    Situations like this missing the right person to actually deal with them, since nickos is doing things based on what he thinks and likes, and not what logs,statistic,analytics say. If it was political, he is an extreme opposition leader with lack of knowledge in the developing as well as public relationship.

We seen a good proffKO back than right? I can admit it was something good, but new launch actually won't survive during the upcoming launch of Zone MYKO and Bazinga KO.

It is really poor performance of this administration, will hardly compete with other servers unfourtunaly.

It is now like 2 months since proffko launch, but it was good the first month.. So okay, just play if you want untill it goes full AFK mode by administrators of the server.

server dying ?

Quote Originally Posted by redthunder View Post
    server dying ?
    hey bro,where u?
    Not really these records from this month,btw if u going to listen second song on the video then turn on the subwoofer

Last edited by MissBiatch; 12-13-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    hey bro,where u?
    Not really these records from this month,btw if u going to listen second song on the video then turn on the subwoofer

Im around bro, hahaha. Still green. You've transformed to beautiful human now

Banned Senior Member

The cringe in this topic is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post

Pretty sure I'd ban the person if it were under my jurisdiction. Kind of crazy how many people fail to see the point and instead are vouching for the guy regardless of the evidence lol.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1