Page 156 of 279 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hastan One can dream. Hopefully you won't be too disapointed about how many people it is NOT ...
Page: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    One can dream. Hopefully you won't be too disapointed about how many people it is NOT going to bring back. Most of the active clans quit/got banned. Of course accounts are still geared, nobody is able to sell their GB's to newcomers since 1.The economy was fucked from the get go and 2. Theres is simply nobody interested in this server no more due to many reasons. But hey, hope you'll get out of the land of rainbows and unicorns.
    The only ones which live in the land of rainbows and unicorns are the private server owners... they know you, d3stiny ,grobar , etc are well known scammers and they still let you play in their servers.

They should ban your ip/hwid and make it public so non scammers players can play peaceful.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nada View Post
    The only ones which live in the land of rainbows and unicorns are the private server owners... they know you, d3stiny ,grobar , etc are well known scammers and they still let you play in their servers.

They should ban your ip/hwid and make it public so non scammers players can play peaceful.

Regards.
    But man... what in the actual fuck are you even talking about ? Get the hell out of here you're embarrassing yourself. Stop sucking Nickos' dong you'll end up getting banned too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    Wow. Good to see were not the only ones.
    I sold my account there after first week to one of ko4life users. All was fine he was playing for week or two then this guy go for holidays. After two weeks I got PM that he cant log and his char get banned while he was on holidays . No one was using account for 2weeks and he get perma ban. So yea, there is problably much more people which got banned for nothing but they just dont reply here..

So basically Nikos and his team are banning people that give friends items or people that log accounts using different IP addresses?

I could see if 2 IPs logged the same account and it got scammed and the owner of the account makes a post about it, but he's banning people for no reason.

SEAL YOUR ITAMS FOLKS

Quote Originally Posted by ItzPrayerz View Post

SEAL YOUR ITAMS FOLKS
    or an easier suggestion, try to sell ur items and gbs as fast and cheap as you can so you wont be wasting your time in a server that surely will die in a week or two
    =)

I don't get it, if you left why are you wasting your time trash talking here ?!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nada View Post

Regards.
    You deserve to get slapped for that one, just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Albert90 View Post
    or an easier suggestion, try to sell ur items and gbs as fast and cheap as you can so you wont be wasting your time in a server that surely will die in a week or two
    =)
    here comes the truth why u got ban.
    at all,server is stable with not that much events as players would like to see,but theres a reasons,nikos did well last time for 3+ years and fked up with darkness and valks, if he wouldnt make this update..mostly none would join another bs private server,so good luck with the new server
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    at all,server is stable with not that much events as players would like to see,but theres a reasons,nikos did well last time for 3+ years and fked up with darkness and valks, if he wouldnt make this update..mostly none would join another bs private server,so good luck with the new server
    Exactly. He did the same as this one server. Not listen to anybody and do what he wants.

Its going to crash and burn don't worry.

Same like zm with +9 upgrade. He done well with the last server except that drama around the end and launch of zm. He is little crazy but good gm

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    As an old player of profko I find all the rights in myself to talk whatever I want about the server or any server I've spent my time.
    I was faithful once, from when he allowed only few of us to join he closed beta server and check the server for couple of days(hell he will remember that).
    I was faitful once, when he had 50 players and my clan was the 20 of them ALONE.
    The larger his server grow, his ego did aswell. Now he has taken up the role as ban hammer and terrorising and banning everyone who goes against him.
    He does not listen to any community suggestions, he just followes and agenda he made before his launch. Because he knows the BEST.

As an old player of profko I find all the rights in myself to talk whatever I want about the server or any server I've spent my time.
    I was faithful once, from when he allowed only few of us to join he closed beta server and check the server for couple of days(hell he will remember that).
    I was faitful once, when he had 50 players and my clan was the 20 of them ALONE.
    The larger his server grow, his ego did aswell. Now he has taken up the role as ban hammer and terrorising and banning everyone who goes against him.
    He does not listen to any community suggestions, he just followes and agenda he made before his launch. Because he knows the BEST.
    His agenda is good, also preparation on forums, but he need more to listen. You blame his server for this? This is nothing compared to your beloved ko Fanboy. Corruption, scams, arguing with players... I should write a book about it ;-) Leave proffko, because in the state your server is now, is not even competition.

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    His agenda is good, also preparation on forums, but he need more to listen. You blame his server for this? This is nothing compared to your beloved ko Fanboy. Corruption, scams, arguing with players... I should write a book about it ;-) Leave proffko, because in the state your server is now, is not even competition.
    To be honest I would love to argue with a gm then complete ignorance

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

To be honest I would love to argue with a gm then complete ignorance
    When did we ignore you ? Before or after sharing links and using game chat to sell GBs ? Was there any problem you've had from our side before that, 'cause I don't remember anything ? Yet, you didn't waste no time to move on the server you like most. Also, you've already posted your feedback how bad ProfessionalKO is.

So, why do you keep wasting your time in this topic since it's so bad for you ?
    Casuelle likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM