Page 166 of 279 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 ProfessionalKO will be back in couple of months. In. ProjectKO relaunch 63 a month after this....
Page: 166

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    ProfessionalKO will be back in couple of months.
    In.
    ProjectKO relaunch 63 a month after this.
    siwyswirus and nickos3 like this.

Fuck your server.

Cute , As if K.C will do any better for people who actually lost lots of $ in buying a gear from players .

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    Fuck your server.
    Lol,someone is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Lol,someone is mad.
    Commenting random stuff to get more post count aren't you?

ProfessionalKO will be back in couple of months.

There will be a KC restoration for both Paypal & WU donators who played and supported our server, which was launched on 29/09/2017.
    There will be 75% KC restoration for donations made between 29/09/2017 - 08/11/2017.
    There will be 100% KC restoration for donations made between 09/11/2017 - 25/04/2018.

Those who did paypal chargebacks (no matter won/lost cases) will not have any KC restored and their emails will be blacklisted from future donations.

At this moment we must work to fix and update many things that's on the list. In a week (or two) we will need some testers for a skills-related check.
    hey buddy, hook me up with testing if u want some help, hope your doin well, been awhile since i saw u last

if u gonna disapear after first wave of donnators again dont even try open it

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0mBastiC View Post
    hey buddy, hook me up with testing if u want some help, hope your doin well, been awhile since i saw u last
    This was the worst year of my life, I'm so happy to see it passing by though I’m doing very well, thank you and I hope that you are as well!

We definitely gonna need any person who's willing to help us by testing stuff. The server is currently online (ftp might need an update in order to download patches though, I could fix it later today) but personally I'm by far too busy updating stuff that's on our (huge) list.
    I think that the next weekend is the most ideal time to start testing stuff. You can reach me via Skype (if you got my address).

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    if u gonna disapear after first wave of donnators again dont even try open it
    Good to see so many familiar names still around. No this is not going to happen.

This was the worst year of my life, I'm so happy to see it passing by though I’m doing very well, thank you and I hope that you are as well!

We definitely gonna need any person who's willing to help us by testing stuff. The server is currently online (ftp might need an update in order to download patches though, I could fix it later today) but personally I'm by far too busy updating stuff that's on our (huge) list.
    I think that the next weekend is the most ideal time to start testing stuff. You can reach me via Skype (if you got my address).

Good to see so many familiar names still around. No this is not going to happen.

Without any bad intentions, why are you not able to address the situation and come clean? Explain yourself. No need to share personal details of course. I am sure you would be able to gain trust in a lot of people again. And I am stepping on my ego to say that I would be part of those people!

All a question of communication there!

Without any bad intentions, why are you not able to address the situation and come clean? Explain yourself. No need to share personal details of course. I am sure you would be able to gain trust in a lot of people again. And I am stepping on my ego to say that I would be part of those people!

All a question of communication there!
    Hey buddy, could you please be more specific ?

Hey buddy, could you please be more specific ?
    Just an explanation about why you left all your players hanging, we all had a sense of being ''cheated on'' if that makes any sense. I believe the chargebacks that were done, including my own were a result of miscommunication between you and the players. If you had already a lot to deal with IRL I am sure those problems became the least of your worries and pushed you to stop caring at some point and made you just vanish away from the whole community. I am sure some things can be explained on your side regarding what happened on your end.

With that done, then I would be more than happy to ask to be removed from the blacklist to properly support your work if I choose to play again.

Hope you understand!

Just an explanation about why you left all your players hanging, we all had a sense of being ''cheated on'' if that makes any sense. I believe the chargebacks that were done, including my own were a result of miscommunication between you and the players. If you had already a lot to deal with IRL I am sure those problems became the least of your worries and pushed you to stop caring at some point and made you just vanish away from the whole community. I am sure some things can be explained on your side regarding what happened on your end.

With that done, then I would be more than happy to ask to be removed from the blacklist to properly support your work if I choose to play again.

Hope you understand!
    On december 9 they had called me and informed that there was a kidney transplantation donor found for my father who suffers from chronic kidney disease.
    I had to take care of him, so we went to the hospital on the same day, the transplant surgery took place on december 10 and we stayed in the hospital until 5th january. Since 5th january we went to the hospital another 36 times (which is another 36 days). I also had to take care of his family all this time regarding billings, government stuff, food etc etc.
    The hospital is 2 hours away from my home so it was impossible for me to be online or to work on updates during that time-period. I went to an Internet Cafe couple times to make sure that server was secure & stable but that's all I could do. That's why I let my GMs to handle in-game & forum issues while I was kinda inactive. With all this duties and responsibilities I just couldn't work on the server as much as I would like to.
    He's fine now so for the past 2-3 months he's the one taking care of himself and his family.

I hope it's all clear to you now

i got a day off work next saturday, so im in for some testing with you m8, glad to hear its getting better, awesome that u dad got a donor and got so well ballanced again after goin through that whole mess.

Proko was for me for sure a top tier server for the lvl 70 cap experience, i tried out 100++ servers, and there are rly not many that gave a good exsperience, so glad to see you r still here Nikos
    nickos3 likes this.

You have the ballz to come back here again, this is funny (or sad) to be honest.
    The point that you need to explain yourself kind of prove everything.
    Maybe it's true maybe it's not, but remember that eveyone have to deal with their own problems but they don't choose to rip off hundred of players from a shitty old game.

You had your glory half a decade ago, now there is planty of 12xx server with better DB, better event, better EVERYTHING.

The fact you don't hwid/ip ban people who "chargedback" only shows that you want them to donate again lol.

Man your greedy $ shit wont work a 3rd time... Keep your time to take care of your familly.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    You have the ballz to come back here again, this is funny (or sad) to be honest.
    The point that you need to explain yourself kind of prove everything.
    Maybe it's true maybe it's not, but remember that eveyone have to deal with their own problems but they don't choose to rip off hundred of players from a shitty old game.

You had your glory half a decade ago, now there is planty of 12xx server with better DB, better event, better EVERYTHING.

The fact you don't hwid/ip ban people who "chargedback" only shows that you want them to donate again lol.

Man your greedy $ shit wont work a 3rd time... Keep your time to take care of your familly.
    I'm just saying what happened and I had to be inactive from my in-game activities answering PMs or working on new stuff (and after a month or so *not as much active as I would like to*). The guy above asked for an explanation so I had to reply. What is wrong about that ? I'm just posting on my own topic.
    Banning hwid or ip doesn't worth the effort. Anyone could use another hdd or ip to bypass it.
    None ripped off anyone, I think you got it all wrong so let me be clear: ProfessionalKO was online till just before the beginning of the summer and the last major update that we did, took place on 23/02/2018. According to the feedbacks, GMs did very good job handling in-game & forum issues during december-early january period. Indeed this had affected the long-term server stability that we, the ProfessionalKO staff, had planned. If it was a rip-off then players wouldn't have kept playing or donating on our server till late april. Also those who tried to chargeback should be more than ~3% of our total donators.
    Please define better DB, better event and better everything because I only see copy-paste setups on pretty much every private server out there Besides, competitiveness never hurted anyone, aye ? it helps everyone to become better. But, since you believe this, then you got nothing to be afraid of, just stick to the server you want to play on and leave us alone to work on what's ProfessionalKO known for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0mBastiC View Post
    i got a day off work next saturday, so im in for some testing with you m8, glad to hear its getting better, awesome that u dad got a donor and got so well ballanced again after goin through that whole mess.

Proko was for me for sure a top tier server for the lvl 70 cap experience, i tried out 100++ servers, and there are rly not many that gave a good exsperience, so glad to see you r still here Nikos
    Great! I also updated the ftp yesterday so all you gonna need is to download the client. If you're registered and don't remember your account info you can click on Forgot Password.
    Yeah it's a bless to have donor found.
    Thank you for the kind words!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247