Page 268 of 279 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Wendy Give up on that one, nikos is gone... define gone :/...
Page: 268

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Give up on that one, nikos is gone...
    define gone :/

Maybe gone wasnt the best word. But keeping waiting for the dec 16 annoucement will lead them to nowhere

Nikos whats keeping you from relaunching?

Nickos, please let us know when the server will reopen

We are addicts Nickos3.

We needs its, we wants it, we desiree it 🤤😩
    AncientApparation and Decerto like this.

any update? @nickos3

this is not the right time for a proko relaunch nor for a new server launch, the earthquake that hit and killed thousands of brothers and sisters in turkey and syria is still very recent.

also there is a lot of work that needs to be done in order to continue calling ourselves the best 1298 myko server to this day, as there are many incomplete projects and features that needs to be completed first.

you'll hear from us when the time is right.

p.s. thanks for your interest, it means a lot to me.
    Decerto likes this.

can you bring an update and make endgame items much easier obtainable? like 5-10x kill for legendary weapon and +7 r/b chitin drops. some of us still enjoying server while waiting a relaunch

Quote Originally Posted by daggeron View Post
    can you bring an update and make endgame items much easier obtainable? like 5-10x kill for legendary weapon and +7 r/b chitin drops. some of us still enjoying server while waiting a relaunch..
    yeah, I'll boost them all in a couple of days.

there's also going to be a quick patch tomorrow (unless I get distracted with the other pending updates xD) for the following:

- Valkyrie female TS
    - Optional ROFD UI
    - Slightly reduce the slowing rate of skills
    - Custom 1920 healing buff in Eslant
    - Ice Shot skill for archers
    - Extension of the cape system to support long capes along with short capes

Banned Member

Any news about relanch nikos?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoZzz View Post
    Any news about relanch nikos?
    I don't have an answer about that one.. yet, I am sorry :/
    AncientApparation likes this.

We've just finished with the implementation of an enhanced version for middle and high class weapons; sneak peek:

We're still debating if we should release every update that we've planned for you as one large patch or if we should first finish every update and then release a new client instead. We'll let you know as soon as possible, stay tuned.

are you and sheldon working together on these ? cause seems like you two release the same things at the same time.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Any ETA for the new server launch? We're eagerly waiting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    are you and sheldon working together on these ? cause seems like you two release the same things at the same time.
    nope, I don't work with SheldonCooper, and besides I doubt he pays his developers what they really deserve

however, tbh, I would have never added any of these (except from the short and long capes extension, but this is pretty much how the official KO already handles these) ...
    as they're far from being perfect (like, we cannot make the chat and info boxes resizable yet... and the long capes' mesh & animation are so wonky) but
    considering that the players are using random mods from random servers (and sites), which, other than being incomplete and messy,
    it's also risky for people who blindly copy-paste/extract things... then it's better to have these optional I guess.

so, my point is that none of these are innovations (char's name is obviously a troll xD) and only takes a few hours for the devs (no matter how experienced they are) to get them done,
    and in fact I even showed how they're supposed to look/work (not saying that ours are perfect, but, nowhere close to these monstrosities),
    for example why not to display both short and long capes in the shop's cape-preview area instead of leaving it up to the players to guess which type of cape is selected ?
    or letting players to delete the eslant's buff (just like the way all other buffs are already handled by mgame) ? or letting players to see their quests' status via character panel ?...
    but anyways, hopefully they're updated/fixed since, but like, I don't know how someone can pretend to care about their players when even the basics are not being done, lol.

idk, is there any ko player nowadays who would be excited about such changes? I would have been if it was done back in, like, 2013.
    but it's 2023 and there are tens of v24xx servers who offer the same and even more features than these, and they even function better.
    the only thing that I could call an innovation is to actually figure out how to get rid of the bot users.

like,

?? this is just silly XD

long story short, I'm just paying back in the same coin

Quote Originally Posted by ondycc View Post
    Any ETA for the new server launch? We're eagerly waiting though.
    sadly not. a lot of progress has been made in the last week but current server's state is a giant mess as we went through and upgraded all of our systems, which now gives us more power and flexibility to apply things, implement new features and even make changes on the fly.

but with great power comes great responsibility, and what I mean by that is that we already came across with 7 server crash issues (v1298, yay!) which, well, are now fixed in our server..
    but this is probably the first time after years where we will have to run a test (BETA) phase [nothing will be deleted from current server, so those of you still playing, don't worry, your chars and items are safe! backups are frequent too so we're safe on that part].

we will first start checking everything on our own for about a week and then we plan to release a new client..
    and this is where your role becomes important, and you will be asked (if you want to support and care about professionalko's future) to contribute in testing anything in-game and report any remaining issues that may occur.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1