Quick Game | V.1453 FARM SERVER | Original Fire Drake | Official 02/01/2016

This is a discussion on Quick Game | V.1453 FARM SERVER | Original Fire Drake | Official 02/01/2016 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys.A new v1453 farm server is opening.i saw their advertisements and decided to join beta.server looks very promising.client is ...
Page: 1

Default Quick Game | V.1453 FARM SERVER | Original Fire Drake | Official 02/01/2016

hey guys.A new v1453 farm server is opening.i saw their advertisements and decided to join beta.server looks very promising.client is made by them and they have a original anti cheat system not like poyraz servers around.it will be very stable and unique server i think.

for the record,i have no relations to server staff.i spoke with the server admin and told him that it will be better if they advertise on G4L.he agreed but he cant get membership becouse there is something wrong with the confirmation mail system so they asked me if i can open a topic for them.this topic is very amator and translation is made by another player and not good but they will make a better topic when get their own acount.just take a look at the server if you are seeking a decent v1453 fire drake server

HI ALL; I would like to talk to you a little bit about Knight Online!
    Knight Online, as is the case in many other MMORPG * almost everything a LEVEL. If you have a character that you've played, how game lvl in the game falling objects (for example Shell Armorlar (LVL 6) and creature (Apos lvl 70) has a lvl. We have our CHANCE in the game, which he described as many things as related to this lvl. When you cut a creature, you gain Exp when holding the creature from that might fall to stuff everything that LVL system. Now I'm going to tell you this simple system.

Experince (Exp) and LVL relationship
    When you kill a creature you'll get when you kill the creature levelı and Exp, you directly with your level. First of all, every creature described in this topic is in the process of cutting, without the party, KS we say you cut the creature without that are subject to. When Vault kesitiğiniz AAA LVL (level 50) creature you lvl 45 while 5000 Exp is lvl 50, simple living high thinking ...... still AAA-sucking when you will gain Exp 5000 is LESS than.

The following is the basic logic of the game;

the higher level than yours SO if you cut the creature, you gain Exp.

If you have cut creature, you will receive the NORMAL Exp the same level.

If you cut the creature's level is lower than yours, you will get LESS Exp.

While the party Exp how varies?
    If you cut the creature level higher than yours, you gain less Exp KILL ALONE.

If the level is the same as yours if you cut the creature ALONE KILL earn more Exp.

If you cut the creature's level is lower than yours, you gain more Exp KILL ALONE.

How to calculate Exp at the party?

The creature's SOLO Exp return {1 + 0.2 (the number of Men at the party-1)}] * LeveL/sum of LVL Potluck Party

The relationship between the item and falling Monsters LVL

When you cut a creature in the creature of the possibility of a good LVL and LVL is directly connected to. This too, can we still describes with examples, if you cut a WORM in Moradon while lvl 5 from Opal/Safire/Crystal drop chance lvl 35 is greater than another player. Still a zombie HYDE Warior a good crossing lvl 43 BOSS articles (for example Sword Of Death) is a LVL 60 Warior more chance. Party item drop chance of the effect is negative, especially if you can do it on your own BOSS while a party hack item, your chances of falling to increase.

Create Character's

PRIEST

WARIOR

ROGUE

MAGE

MASTER QUEST (TASK )

(The Warrior) Level 60 quest: Master Specialty Skill Lobo Pendant, Lupus Lycaon Pendant, Pendant, Sapphire Crystal, 10, 10 and 10 Crude Opal, Warrior Master Skaky you're giving to. It also makes you master.
    (Warrior master skaky Begley at Coordinates 270.1655, 1700.380 in Piana)

(The Rogue) Level 60 quest: the Master of the Tail of Shaula, Tail the Lesath, 10 Blood of Glyptodont, Fang Bakirra, of 10 Crystal, 10 Opal and 10 Crude sapphire and you data to these Secret Aget Clarance.

(Bellua Village (1420,1290), to Karus (El Morad to Asga Village (1090,1130) that makes you master in..

(The Mage) Level 60 quest: Master Specialty Skill
    Kekuri Ring, 50 Gavolt Wings, 50 zombie eyes, Cursed Bone, Feather of Harpy Queen, 10 Blood of Glyptodont, 10 10 10 Crystal, Opal and Sapphire to collect this Arch Mage Drake Crude data.
    (To Linate, for El Morad Karus Raiba) It also makes you master

(The Priest) Level 60 quest: the Master of the temple, the Holy Water Specialty Skill 10 10 Crystal, Opal, 10 Crude Sapphire and 10, 000, 000 coins to Priest Minerva, you are giving to. It also makes you master ...

(The Warrior) Level 62: Master Skill Quest Feather of Harpy, 30 Sapphire and 5, 000, 000 Coin's Warrior Master Skaky you're giving to. It also gives you Scream Scroll.

(The Rogue) Level 62: Master Skill Quest Kekury Ring, 30 Crystal and 5, 000, 000 Coin's Secret Agent you and to you Clarance Magic Shield Scroll gives

(The MAge) Level 62: Master Skill Quest 3 Blessed Enchant Scroll (STR), 3 Blessed Enchant Scroll (HP), 3 Blessed Enchant Scroll (INT), 3 Blessed Enchant Scroll (MAGIC) and 5, 000, 000 Coin's Arch Mage Drake you're giving to. It also gives you Absolute Power Scroll.
    (The Priest) Level 62: Master Skill Quest
    100 Zombie Eyes, 30, 5, 000, 000 Coins and Opals Priest Minerva, you are giving to. It also gives you the Judgement Scroll.

(The Mage's) Level 54: Thorn, Thorn with the Magic Arch Mage Drake Magic Quest we're talking about. Crystal opaL, 30, 30, 30 us cru is asking whether the data is in. "There are"; If we say "good for you. You give them to me I Thorn Magic Skill "; I'm going to give, he says. We acknowledge and thank you're leaving from there ...

(The Mage's) Level 57: Impact Magic Arch Mage Drake with the Impact we're talking about the Magic Quest. Us 5, 000, 000 and asks whether our Goblin Armor set. "There are"; If we say "good for you. You give them to me I Impact Magic Skill "; I'm going to give, he says. We acknowledge and thank you're leaving from there ...

I WOULD ENTER THE GAME BUT MORE DETAILED BUT DONT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TİME

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=654486991356463

QU?CK GAME ONL?NE

https://www.facebook.com/QuickGameOnline/

Quick GAME | Anasayfa

QU?CK GAME ONL?NE

OFFICIAL
    02.01.2016 20:00 Online

### Valued Players ###

Hello friends. Quick Game Online team as our players according to the demands we have Edit server from scratch in our test server very enjoyable game environment and surprise gifts are waiting for you. Beta for the duration of your service, free of HAZE item is presented. EXP rates is quite simple.
    And for the first time an online game users Overseas Holiday Presents. Reaching to a certain level and the version of the offical NP players overseas and domestic Holidays are our reward. (Details and Conditions will be announced 3 days ago in Offical.)

Why Quick Game?​

Continuous FARM under the name drop and a waste of labor from a non-server aware of the players in the doldrums. Quick Game as the team our goal all these problems will leave behind the longest FARM we aim to offer you server. Over the years the player as the game moved on and has sufficient maturity, problems in the best way you 24/7 for clarifying the solution with our team we're going to do our best. We crave slot fights, sleepless nights, we're waiting for the Boss. Unfinished for everything
    Version Of The Game?
    We're continuing the minds of the era as the player, and most of the greatest period of the game Knight Online see the playera and we decided to open our game as 1453 version.

Level Limit?

Level limit in the first place 70 Lvl. In later times the game with patch Level 80 fundamental changes were made to the adventure more exciting somehow.

What About The EXP?

Enjoy valuable, you relive the old game of our players and at the same time together with our carefully prepared to be bored exp rate körüklenecek which lasted for hours, KS EXP party fights, we offer everything about the past with the party. On average it will take 7-10 days after İTEM, ASK IF a EXP adventure and excitement as more active in THROWING PK flip flops.

Bifrost Event

Our games 100% contained precious stones in the style Biforst USKO event you may receive. The stone from which the item, you can move to the top of the game your character with. Carefully prepared before you drop rates allow you to enjoy the game of our users will provide.

Merchant Setup Exp Win Event

Possibility to set up a one hour% Exp Kasabilme students seeking ' free speech Sunday 1 Exp rate. In each level you can Exp case% 1.

Stay In The Game Np Eventi

Those who stayed in the game for 1 hour in length 5 Np.

New Year Good Event Simplicity Always Miss
    In game RonakLand-Lufer-Emc-hearing musics Christmas Tree (new year tree) drop in + 1 Chitin's-Raptor, shard, Iron İmpact, etc. items.
    drop rate at 4% It is set. Event Beta (2005-Present).[/

CHAOS STONE​

Located in the middle of the Chaos, the chaos Stone Cz Stone cutting off the possibility of lowering the Boss eats
    Our difference?

Orjinall we're trying to protect our server and, of course, different ideas. Ardream Jewel in the area known as you provide our players with a different activity to sleeves. For now, we keep our secrets like this activity. In addition, different events on special occasions in the game you will try to offer the best of our players. Stay tuned

Student-Friendly PUS System

Power Up Storde in item prices to everyone that no one will force the financial power of the user creating the gap between to prices. The event will be held all the time with KC will increase your chance to win.

General Information

Version: 1453 and private security system.

Carefully Crafted Custom designs and Screenshots.

Completely Bugsuz Bi-Frost and Forgetten Temple Event.

A Weekly Working As A Result, The Configured Damage Rates.

Faultless USKO Tasks.

Original USKO Dropları.

1 Level Dont İtem Starting and Beginning exclusive gifts.

Just Power Up Store sales.

Management Team-Game Permanently Activated.

+ 10 item Upgrade Off.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=653205634817932

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=652458274892668

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=651711654967330

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=651578998313929

Castle Siege War
    Lunar War
    Dark Lunar War
    Bifrost
    Forgetten Temple Event
    Snow War (Kartopu Savaşı)
    Napies Gorge (Eski Savaş)
    Nereid's Island
    Ronark Land

i tried it on beta and i liked it.finally someone accomplished a quality fire drake server not like shitty v1453 servers around.also staff is very friendly.depending on exp and upgrate rates its gonna be hardcore farm server.

hmm another 1453