Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

ReignOfKronos [The Comeback Of Kronos][18.7 | 19:00 +2 GMT][New Features,New Events]

This is a discussion on ReignOfKronos [The Comeback Of Kronos][18.7 | 19:00 +2 GMT][New Features,New Events] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by james Client uploaded ? Will be finished today and uploaded as well. Making some last updates at ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Client uploaded ?
    Will be finished today and uploaded as well. Making some last updates at the moment.

-We also got a good response from people on Facebook and the event seems to be going great,for anyone who still didn't Like,Share or Tag his friends you still have a chance! I will be announcing the winners tomorrow on 17.7.

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Cant wait for some pk pwnage <3

Happy to see people are returning and giving us a second chance to improve! Facebook event is going good,
    you can still join clicking on this link.

Client is being finished and uploaded hopefully later today if not,it will be the first thing in the morning.
    james likes this.

Kronos: (I played 1 year ago for 2 months before school started, so I need my memory refreshed.)

Is the server set up so that as a support priest I can start pk immediately (priest chitin +8 set, shield, hp weapon)? I really don't have time to farm a lot for items, so I just need that basic set of chitin, shield, and hp weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Kronos: (I played 1 year ago for 2 months before school started, so I need my memory refreshed.)

Is the server set up so that as a support priest I can start pk immediately (priest chitin +8 set, shield, hp weapon)? I really don't have time to farm a lot for items, so I just need that basic set of chitin, shield, and hp weapon.
    Priest starting gear - Click on the link to view starting gear.
    Code:

High Class Armor +8
    Chitin Armor +8
    Paper Armor +8
    Iron Impact +8
    Mirage +8
    Priest Impact +8
    Scorpion Shield +8
    Starter unique set
    Those are the things you obtain with starting priest (Keep in mind that you will get all starter uniques).

Answering your question is rather hard since well against mages you should have no problem but again meeles this will be a different story.
    Scorpion Shield should be good enough for the start but after that i advice you to at least spend a bit time farming so you obtain the
    Defender of the Lord or Dread Shield (Possible even Chitin Shield from Lesath).
    They will be obtainable from going to Forgotten Temple or simple farming Bifrost monsters in Colony Zone. (Shouldn't really take to long)
    I hope this is what you searched for and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

What about those that donated in the last server is there any reimbursement?

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    What about those that donated in the last server is there any reimbursement?
    Although it might seem unfair not to count in any of the previous donations i want to state that we are starting over,
    that means none is getting anything.
    I sincerely hope that won't deflect you from the server,since i'm more than sure this time we can manage being up and better than the last time.

count me out plz !

too bad i am not gonna be here on friday night, but i will be here on saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    too bad i am not gonna be here on friday night, but i will be here on saturday morning
    Better later than never!

Two things you guys should know:
    #1 Client is being uploaded and i think i'll be able to get it on few different uploading pages in the next 30 minutes.
    #2 The facebook KC event will end tomorrow night so join and possible obtain 2000KC > Facebook event link

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Gay engineer xD <<<< littleman

Actually i am a law student now .

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Actually i am a law student now .
    Already told you that for me you will always be a Kebab maker,forget about law ur turkish <3
    Dogamon likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Already told you that for me you will always be a Kebab maker,forget about law ur turkish <3
    Come turkey i will make all the kebabs you want man <3

Download links for the official client have been added:

Mega

Google Drive
    Mediafire

If you possible have more sites in mind please let me know i'll make sure to upload it first thing in the morning.
    Also any kind of questions are welcome!

Well good luck with the server, I will not play it since that's your policy and I had donated in the past to keep it alive which is not my fault that the server died. Plus I'm a firm believer of the word of mouth, for every customer you lose, you lose 10 potential customers. In this case the rest of the clan will pass on this one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast