Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

test

This is a discussion on test within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking forward to hear about the winner and see where his IP is located....
Page: 2

Looking forward to hear about the winner and see where his IP is located.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

will be fun for the first 10 days till vincent buys drugs with his money he earned from PUS and "dissappears" for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    will be fun for the first 10 days till vincent buys drugs with his money he earned from PUS and "dissappears" for weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    A lot of speculation and no feedback, this thread sure is off to a bumpy start Anyway I'm not sure who Grover is, as for Vincent incase you guys weren't aware, which I'm sure some of you are, he's now officially a millionaire (seriously) from a bitcoin investment he made about a year and a half ago. About 4 days ago I asked him to become a part if our team and he says he's no longer interested in video games (I don't blame him lol).
    Psh, he doesn't need it; he's a millionaire now! ;p
    Yoogi and aKnightsOnline like this.

Banned Senior Member

I love you guys too, much assumptions with little to no basis, just sheep following their herd

I love you guys too, much assumptions with little to no basis, just sheep following their herd
    lol funny, when 80% of the people that replied in a positive connection to your topic registered on Nov 2013, and some are even named PrivServ,

no basic but just same system u had on your last server, kill rate, and same method to steal other WoW skin etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Is it up yet ? cuz panel seems off
    No, it's not up.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoogi View Post
    lol funny, when 80% of the people that replied in a positive connection to your topic registered on Nov 2013, and some are even named PrivServ,

no basic but just same system u had on your last server, kill rate, and same method to steal other WoW skin etc etc.
    I'm none of those people, not sure where these "facts" originate from

I'm not sure why you are so upset that we are working on this project, we are creating a server for the community, no one is being forced to play, the community will decide whether they want to play or not. We highly appreciate your interest and your new account opinions, cheers!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Psh, he doesn't need it; he's a millionaire now! ;p
    We appreciate your staying on topic in accordance with G4L rules, much love

Banned Senior Member

Why is it on this forum, people feel the need to express their opinion on every single thing. Doesn't matter what you say to him, he is going to make it, if you play it? Good for you, if you don't? Good for you. Just stop the spamming of constant.. well.. "shit". Good luck with the server, I will be playing as unlike most people here, I don't pay to be on top and then get pissed when something happens to it, its called a "donation" for a reason. Sure, he shouldn't of "ran" away or he buys drugs with it. It's his shit, let him do what he wants. This forum sometimes..

Everybody, you've been warned, this is Vincent, in the past he made couple of servers and let them die after few weeks when he got enough cash out of them...

Banned Senior Member

Thank you Blackfox, for stating the same thing that over 23789472789 people have established on this topic and the other one.
    Morphling and aKnightsOnline like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Everybody, you've been warned, this is Vincent, in the past he made couple of servers and let them die after few weeks when he got enough cash out of them...
    name a good english dev that hasnt had a server that has died out in a "few weeks" shit happens this is a hobby not a job if you want some super official shit go ahead to knightonlineworld.com or sexyko or gtfo also why is 50% of the haters 2013 accounts mm lol

Banned Senior Member

With all due respect to anyone, I've never made servers for the sole purpose of "cashing" out like these jelous "developers" are claiming, . The last server project anyone in our team was involved in died because our G4L topic was closed without any reason, anyone with a brain can sort the topics here by views, we are the 2nd most viewed topic in that list. Nothing but page after page of positive comments all the way up until the end. After the topic was closed, the server population died down to the teens, thus ending the life of the server.

Anyone with a brain will also remember that those developers helped restore lost items 1 by 1, account by account, over 400+ accounts. BY HAND! But we forgot, no one get's recognition for the good deeds they do, right? No one accused KOTastic, KI, and all these other servers of cashing out after failing in the end, what's the difference? We are choosing to build a new server project, and that's what we are doing, what exactly is the problem? The same people complaining are the same ones that didn't even donate, because if you were you would know you were either A.) refunded in full, or B.) charged back and refunded in full.

Let's stop with the misconceptions, if no one has any proof to back up their claims refrain from posting in this topic, we could careless what you have to say and are developing this server reguardless if your feelings are hurt, or not

Secondly, the difference is our work more than equates. We spend countless WEEKS trying to bring a product of quality before launching it, not edit a few rates and drops in a database, release it, and call it a server. Anyone with a brain and a small amount of memory will easily recall this and can witness it in action; right now.

We appreciate the love we are getting from everyone, even the haters -- it's our biggest motivation to NOT fail.

Much love

AKO Team

Banned Senior Member

Would anyone be interested in participating in a small pre-beta group?

Banned Senior Member

Would anyone be interested in participating in a small pre-beta group?
    i
    10characters

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 11
    10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-30-2013, 03:19 PM