Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Tested Alot of PKO servers...the verdict IS.

This is a discussion on Tested Alot of PKO servers...the verdict IS. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If your looking for a well based server. Lots of english players/ TONS of players in general always online ive ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alaska USA
    Posts
    115

    Exclamation Tested Alot of PKO servers...the verdict IS.

    If your looking for a well based server. Lots of english players/ TONS of players in general always online ive finally came to the conclusion after testing alot of PKO servers, alot have been corrupt. or pk was slow. farming was too long.. leveling was too long.. all turkish players... lagg..dc.. been through it all.


    The best is Europe KO why you ask.
    (EuropeKO - Official Forum - Powered by vBulletin)
    Panel: http://panel.europeko.org/
    No one is corrupt, no matter how much money you try to throw them they hold still.
    Good amount of english speakers
    Lag is minimal (server cost about 400 a month to be up)
    Pk is amazing
    Custom HUD/Zones/Mobs, but not overwhelming.. A 2 sets of custom items from 2 zones.. Hero Armor.. and then Lost city armor and weps easy to get with a priest.
    GM's really active to crack down.
    Leveling you start at 70 with GG items already and exping till 76 is EASY about 15-25mins. 76=80max is about 2 hours very easy..
    No overpowered players. everything is avalibe in game when players dont have money to spend they can still get all the same items at 50% drop rate Spawns are about every 15/20 mins.
    EVENTS ARE AWESOME! Couple custom events. Main one is called MAX even in where at level 78/79 you can gain 20% from ONE kill.. solo its a EXP+NP+CHEST event.. very fun. So if you join and do the event you will get 80 in a matter of 15mins.

    Theres not much else to say.. other then my word is GOOD ive played alot of servers, decent and horrible and for what i look for this server has everything that makes my dick hard. and from what it looks like everyone who comes to this section looking for a fun server to play.. I can tell you right now this is the best one.. im willing to say if you dont like it.. ILL BUY YOU GEAR for this server. ITs that amazing. In fact i shouldnt have to say anything else.. if you havnt already started downloading.. what are you waiting for? This server has been up for more then 1 year and is getting better and better. with updates left and right!

    I personally promise you will be happy and your search for the best PKO server will be over.
    EuropeKO - Official Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Panel: http://panel.europeko.org/
    Your friend,player,

    AmpZ
    Last edited by newf; 04-07-2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: ADDED PANEL TO MAKE ACCOUNT

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alaska USA
    Posts
    115

    Default

    PS. I know theres already a thread about it.. but who wants to read throw the 4/5 pages. when you can listen to an Old school player and get a serious and honest opinion.. Why would i was your time.. and mine? Try it

  3. #3
    ngojceta
    Guest

    Default

    idk about now, but when I played it there was 99.7% turkish players, the PK was good but I got bored after a while, MaxKO ftw

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I dont like Euko, only gangbangs in cz. Warrior is overpowered (i play on warrior with full hero set and baal8)

  5. #5
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    I downloaded EuKO and its says faild to connect on launcher...srvr down ?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    74

    Default

    It looks cool but i cant find download i can only register on the panel o.O Can someone post link for download pls?

  7. #7
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    I prefer a 8v8 in cz rather than a 40v40, more skills are shown rather then your ability to launch a nova (cough maxko cough). However if you are truly trash in cz you can go to a big server, and look good by ksing, so I guess it works out.

    LifeKO Ftw

  8. #8
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    So, you say that you don't like servers with a high turkish population and pick a turkish server?


    Great Choice!

  9. #9
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    I prefer a 8v8 in cz rather than a 40v40, more skills are shown rather then your ability to launch a nova (cough maxko cough). However if you are truly trash in cz you can go to a big server, and look good by ksing, so I guess it works out.

    LifeKO Ftw
    nah MaxKO > LifeKO anytime...

  10. #10
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    nah MaxKO > LifeKO anytime...
    Like I said if you suck in cz, and you know how to launch some novas, or you want to be a huge overpowered donator, then yea Maxko is your choice, EuroKO would probably be good to

    If you actually want some skillful pk, well then.... plz dont go to max haha weakest server Ive seen

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    MaxKO is only good because it's populated. The worst part about it, is that it's totally unbalanced and as said, donators own the new comers.

  12. #12
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    MaxKO is only good because it's populated. The worst part about it, is that it's totally unbalanced and as said, donators own the new comers.
    Yeh Flegys choice...he can still fix the server...but no,he likes to add as many items he can add....if he wiped the server,and returned it to like it was before,shells and stuff,avedon as best warrior weapon etc...it would be best light farm/pk server eva.

  13. #13
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yeh Flegys choice...he can still fix the server...but no,he likes to add as many items he can add....if he wiped the server,and returned it to like it was before,shells and stuff,avedon as best warrior weapon etc...it would be best light farm/pk server eva.
    +1 it's frustrating when I farm weaks for bahamut armors and for those blue weapons and donators with much money get valkyries with +999999 def and just anything in a second... SexyKO would be the best if there would be much more players. Or MaxKO as Decerto mentioned above

    edit: But the main problem is when there are too much players from a folk in a server. Like there are too much turks in EuropeKO(actually it's a turkish server), and there are too much Peruvian in SexyKO - I don't say it would be a problem, but because they are in majority their language is dominating and i don't understand shit there... And these "would be" English speaking servers.

  14. #14
    ngojceta
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Like I said if you suck in cz, and you know how to launch some novas, or you want to be a huge overpowered donator, then yea Maxko is your choice, EuroKO would probably be good to

    If you actually want some skillful pk, well then.... plz dont go to max haha weakest server Ive seen
    I'm sure everyone hates mages and even archers there but if YOU would know how to play I guess you wouldn't mind

  15. #15
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    when i played there, there were allot of gm-corruptions going on
    dno about now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •