Results 1 to 9 of 9

Titan official server will be opened in 9.10!

This is a discussion on Titan official server will be opened in 9.10! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maxko comes back with a new story and new battle! But this time with a great war! Max level 85 ...
Page: 1


  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Titan official server will be opened in 9.10!



    Maxko comes back with a new story and new battle! But this time with a great war! Max level 85 and easy, all skills work, events including BF/FT/BDW/WAR works great, Darkness/Tier/Primeval/ Chaos/Hero items, many quests for you to gear up, NO LAG/BUG, no over powered classes, players from all around the world, and friendly GMs. TITAN SERVER WILL BE OPENED IN 9.10! Visit our forum for more information.

    Forum: MaxKO Forum ? Index page
    Website: Titan :: Index

    You can always come around to MaxKO to learn more about server.
    Last edited by Wolfsburg; 09-06-2013 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Goodluck, might check it out.
    IdropFATkids

  3. #3
    Member Kuzuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    UP, titan wiped again. Started 2 days ago but ko4life was down so we need some more players. if you loved old maxko this is the server for you. hero armors, hero and chaos weeapons etc.
    if you had over 50 logins in maxko expansion you will get 3x hero parts. 1 for each char :P

  4. #4
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113

    Default

    It's really a nice server, just need some more players and it would be great, classes are balanced and there are a variety of weapons so it keeps it interesting :3

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ragabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Didn't that server got wiped like 3 times in total? I remember playing maxko a while back and it was kinda ok. Then they changed the name to FlameKo (?) and now it's back to Maxko? Can some explain me that? Or i'm very wrong?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Didn't that server got wiped like 3 times in total? I remember playing maxko a while back and it was kinda ok. Then they changed the name to FlameKo (?) and now it's back to Maxko? Can some explain me that? Or i'm very wrong?
    maxko isnt flameko since i am playing atm flameko, maxko has the same concept as flameko, before some time maxko was 1 server with 2 greatfull admins, then somthing just happend dont ask me what but idk, they were splitting up they were both splitting the server and work and now there is 2 admins with 2 server 1.maxko 2.flameko.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    maxko isnt flameko since i am playing atm flameko, maxko has the same concept as flameko, before some time maxko was 1 server with 2 greatfull admins, then somthing just happend dont ask me what but idk, they were splitting up they were both splitting the server and work and now there is 2 admins with 2 server 1.maxko 2.flameko.
    Well that explains alot. I currently play Flame KO myself.
    Also, is that HealMachine on Beramus??

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Well that explains alot. I currently play Flame KO myself.
    Also, is that HealMachine on Beramus??
    nop why you asking?

  9. #9
    Member Kuzuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    UP, need some more players

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
  3. When Inter Server War server will open?
    By GeRMo* in forum General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. when the servers will back?
    By HealeR in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:41 AM
  5. When server will be up?
    By Loca in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 03:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •