Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

UltimateKO - The Reborn

This is a discussion on UltimateKO - The Reborn within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice advertisement. Prolly replacing some texts took so much time. What else can you expect from a scammer, you even ...
Page: 2

Nice advertisement. Prolly replacing some texts took so much time. What else can you expect from a scammer, you even copied our advertisement texts.

*laughs* and *leaves* your topic.

O snap you guys have ardream and is it fixed where only under lvl 59 non mastered?

i tought to download it but server is down...so im having second toughts..

MrHiz

well server is buged a lot...
    1st of all i cant use weapons from mobs...
    2nd thing is that ur forum is completely buged!!! cant even make topics/post....
    and 3rd thing is that when u die u cant do anything... u click on the ok botton and nothing happens... u keep lying on the floor without being tped to the town...
    hope u fix those things as soon as u can...

Celes

MrHiz thats why is OPENED BETA atm .. to fix those minor bugs the server has..

so much bugs its sad cant wear all the armor that you get cant wear weapons duke is dropping foverin all boss you hit when you run from them they chase you forver non stop and all my chars have a death bug none of my guys can respawn tried to relog and everything still my chars all dead

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Nice advertisement. Prolly replacing some texts took so much time. What else can you expect from a scammer, you even copied our advertisement texts.

*laughs* and *leaves* your topic.
    Lmao was just about to mention that he is a hijacker, seriously i would not trust this guy for shit.

People have actually downloaded his client?

EL OH EL!

yeah and still no death bug fix sad very sad and for some reason i cant access his forum and i have a account on it ROFL.

Celes

Emm flamers out of UltimateKO topic please,about the bugs we are not going to close the server like every 1 minute..we are fixing alot of things together..

Kids out of our topic please.

kids ROFL funny how you call someone who you dont know anything about a kid atleast if it was me the big bugs people are complaining about would be fixed but yet you want people to donate also a person with 16 posts telling who can and cant say anything then maybe you shouldnt have posted it on here people have the right to say their own opinions and by people saying whats wrong its helping you to better your server and also how can players with the death bug continue to find bugs if you wont fix the death bugs people will get tired of dying and making new chars to test things out who wants to keep lvling?
    Last edited by Avast; 03-10-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: YOUR MOM XD

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

If you cant handle critisism then i am afraid to say that you came to the wrong forum mate

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    kids ROFL funny how you call someone who you dont know anything about a kid atleast if it was me the big bugs people are complaining about would be fixed but yet you want people to donate also a person with 16 posts telling who can and cant say anything then maybe you shouldnt have posted it on here people have the right to say their own opinions and by people saying whats wrong its helping you to better your server and also how can players with the death bug continue to find bugs if you wont fix the death bugs people will get tired of dying and making new chars to test things out who wants to keep lvling?
    i love ur siggy ;> , that part when u talk about mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12