Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

v21xx - MassiveKO - Official Knight Online Server - Join Now - Max cap 83

This is a discussion on v21xx - MassiveKO - Official Knight Online Server - Join Now - Max cap 83 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; website is down on this......is this an actual server or what? Also I don't get whats up with all the ...
Page: 2

website is down on this......is this an actual server or what? Also I don't get whats up with all the servers offering up prizes for top players or clan. Shouldn't playing the game be the prize? I mean ya I can see its a way to lure ppl into their server but come on its like almost every priv. server does this. Do you see NTT Game giving out IPhones or $1000 dollars for being top player. Hell no!! The way they are looking at it is your getting to play the game and have fun and they give out KC which barely does anything and doesn't cost them money in the long run. So ya Hey Lets give ppl money or phones for playing the server, that will bring them in..... soooo dumb imo. Why not spend that money on improving the servers with actual hack prevention tools that work or doing something nobody has ever come up with. Not saying your server doesn't have any hack prevention tool. I'm just saying in the long run the money could be spent on the server to better it and will eventually make the server more known, anyway sorry I went off on a rant. Just it makes no sense to me.

panel is up though. it's masssiveko.NET
    Massiveko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SwatRat View Post
    website is down on this......is this an actual server or what? Also I don't get whats up with all the servers offering up prizes for top players or clan. Shouldn't playing the game be the prize? I mean ya I can see its a way to lure ppl into their server but come on its like almost every priv. server does this. Do you see NTT Game giving out IPhones or $1000 dollars for being top player. Hell no!! The way they are looking at it is your getting to play the game and have fun and they give out KC which barely does anything and doesn't cost them money in the long run. So ya Hey Lets give ppl money or phones for playing the server, that will bring them in..... soooo dumb imo. Why not spend that money on improving the servers with actual hack prevention tools that work or doing something nobody has ever come up with. Not saying your server doesn't have any hack prevention tool. I'm just saying in the long run the money could be spent on the server to better it and will eventually make the server more known, anyway sorry I went off on a rant. Just it makes no sense to me.

thanks for constructive feedback guy,

however like mentioned above ; the current website panel is located Knight Online Server ; as stated before on a earlier post the panel and website have been going under heavy construction. I am proud to announce that the website is released for the public aswell for the server. I understand that maybe you feel some type of towards the way certain things are promoted however, in my point of view the rewards given to top clans/users is for a way for users to earn rewards for time spent daily on the server. I am trying very hard to bring out a server to a public where most users have had their own experiences towards the Knight Online server, ; FOCUSING mainly on providing a game where even if you do not spend a single dollar, you are still promised a chance to receive great rewards whether it be in currency or in-game rewards. I am a one man team and at the same time trying to push deadlines, bug fixes and events so that users can be entertained any various ways. As far as your concern for anti cheats and what not, this is a major concern but it is something being dealt with and a priority. Keep in mind that even with top security anti-cheats games are always vulnerable to hacks. This is a TOP concern and also something I will always be breathing right above on. It may take time but surely I feel as I can provide something great for the community as I am always open to new ideas and feedback. I understand my thread layout is not the best but in time things will get to be shown for themselves.

Regards,

Bump - server is online and 1000kc as been distributed to all beta players feel free to login and enjoy the pus as well the grind/farm !

Active drop list on panel ;

main drops;

Dark Mares

• Farm these for 80-83 levels ; 80-81 > 50 kills > 81-82 > 100 kills > 82-83 > 150 kills
    • Chitin Shell Sets All Classes
    • Dragon's Marble > 20x allows you to teleport to boss rooms *MUST BE IN A PARTY OR CLAN PARTY*
    • Knight Stones > Purchase trinas, here scrolls, buff scrolls from NPC at Moradon Town

Egos/Prides

• Raptors, Spears, Daggers, & Staffs

These are the main things to farm in cz they are located behind each nations bases as well all over Ronark Land

Regards,

bump - hope to see you guys !

Open to all new ideas and events !

bump - new updates and bug fixes

Knight cash has been applied

Mining rates adjusted

Fishing rates adjusted

BDW activated fully functional

Ronark Land Great farm

2-3 days to get 83/80

Join now!

Http://massiveko.net

EMC / LUFERSON (All with 50-60% drop rate):

Titans:

Chitin Shell Warrior Pauldron +5

Chtin Shell Warrior Pads +5

Chitin Shell Warrior Helmet +5

Giant Golem:

Chitin Shell Warrior Pauldron +5

Chtin Shell Warrior Pads +5

Stone Golem:

Chitin Shell Warrior Guantlets +5

Chitin Shell Warrior Boots +5

Troll:

Chitin Shell Rogue Pauldron +5

Chtin Shell Rogue Pads +5

Troll Warrior:

Chitin Shell Rogue Guantlets +5

Chitin Shell Rogue Boots +5

Chitin Shell Rogue Helmet +5

Raven Harpy:

Chitin Shell Priest Pauldron +5

Chtin Shell Priest Pads +5

Harpy:

Chitin Shell Priest Guantlets +5

Chitin Shell Priest Boots +5

Chitin Shell Priest Helmet +5

Deruvish:

Complete Mague Pauldron +5

Complete Mague Pads +5

Apostle:

Complete Mague Guantlets +5

Complete Mague Boots +5

Complete Mague Helmet +5

CZ-Ronark Land/Eslant:

30-40% drop rate

Dark Mare:

Raptors

Shards

Hell Breakers

BUS

Egos/Pride:

Iron Impact

Raptor

Shard

Iron Bow

Elixir Staff

Impact

Totamic Spear

Priest Impact

Atross:

Scroll of lion (50% drop rate)

STRG/MP/DEX/HP/INT 15 Stat scroll(L)(20% drop rate)

Moradon :

Worms:

Speed up potion

Attack scroll

150 AC scroll

1000 HP scroll

when offical start?

Quote Originally Posted by aRmal View Post
    when offical start?
    Official I do not have a set date but I thinking maybe maybe end of month, have a few more patches and things to clear up

Server is playable and new updates every day
    aRmal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveko View Post
    Official I do not have a set date but I thinking maybe maybe end of month, have a few more patches and things to clear up

Server is playable and new updates every day
    in chaos there is a bug after im taking the boxes from there i get the killing sprint and heal items on my iventory you shold fix thet ^^
    Massiveko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aRmal View Post
    in chaos there is a bug after im taking the boxes from there i get the killing sprint and heal items on my iventory you shold fix thet ^^

thank you will fix this ; Nice seeing you in game bud!

bump server online - now active deathmatch + more

Knight Online Server

Come play now ! Knight Online Server

http://facebook.com/massivekopvp For updates/Pictures

register web down

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast