Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

What are the most populated servers at the moment - June 2020

This is a discussion on What are the most populated servers at the moment - June 2020 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bleek ApexKO's futuristic 83 cap look makes the game feel like shit. I'd say the majority of ...
Page: 2

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bleek View Post

ApexKO's futuristic 83 cap look makes the game feel like shit. I'd say the majority of people who play private server KO is because they want the old school feel. Apex probably has the best economy and ownership. But the amount of custom bullshit added sucks too.
    You're just talking out of your ass.

You think that myko is best cuz of "reasons", while in fact MYKO is most unbalanced out of all the game versions out there.

Just a reminder, people think MYKO is best for same reason that people think that WoW classic was best. They were shite at game and had good memories they made.
    I still think fondly back to time in 2004 when I was farming gold and levelling in goblins. because that's the only way i knew how to.
    TabbyCat and azreal313 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    I'm assuming this server has offline merchant/mining like ApexKO? thats why it seems populated?

How is the CZ like?
    Darkko was soooo crowded at best quarantine times, around 5k vs 5k at cz in first weeks impossible to pk because too many people, now that 70 openned archer partys almost dissapeared, also because most of countrys returned to normal activities or work, the pk is normal like it have to be to enjoy melee parties, around 500 vs 500 in cz at almost all times.

Check this videos i just uploaded, download it and test it, very good developers, gms and events.

https://youtu.be/9mTfU6U9IM4
    https://youtu.be/YExkWbq0HKU
    https://youtu.be/QgFWyOeDrng

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You're just talking out of your ass.

You think that myko is best cuz of "reasons", while in fact MYKO is most unbalanced out of all the game versions out there.

Just a reminder, people think MYKO is best for same reason that people think that WoW classic was best. They were shite at game and had good memories they made.
    I still think fondly back to time in 2004 when I was farming gold and levelling in goblins. because that's the only way i knew how to.
    lol YUP. i farmed 100m coins at goblins on my mage adding people to my party who had auto loot...! LOL Back in Myko Server..

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    Darkko was soooo crowded at best quarantine times, around 5k vs 5k at cz in first weeks impossible to pk because too many people, now that 70 openned archer partys almost dissapeared, also because most of countrys returned to normal activities or work, the pk is normal like it have to be to enjoy melee parties, around 500 vs 500 in cz at almost all times.

Check this videos i just uploaded, download it and test it, very good developers, gms and events.

https://youtu.be/9mTfU6U9IM4
    https://youtu.be/YExkWbq0HKU
    https://youtu.be/QgFWyOeDrng
    Holy shit.... How did you even farm and level? Apexko was like this probably their first few hours of the release but I never seen anything like your videos

Holy shit.... How did you even farm and level? Apexko was like this probably their first few hours of the release but I never seen anything like your videos
    Thats a no shitter...never seen such a big crowd like DARKKO. round the clock action, cool events and most important a freakin GENIE!!!!!

TheKnightWorld 1-65 CAP v.1970 MYKO SUNUCU 19 Haziran 21:00 Bro <3

Lol cz chat was like an antivirus scan hahaha, we had 5 military in eslant and 4 in emc, now still 5 military in eslant and 3 in emc(m1,m2 its normal,m3 just for exp because you get like 100% more exp but no drops and -50% coins).

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    Lol cz chat was like an antivirus scan hahaha, we had 5 military in eslant and 4 in emc, now still 5 military in eslant and 3 in emc(m1,m2 its normal,m3 just for exp because you get like 100% more exp but no drops and -50% coins).
    Hell yeah, DARKKO is still jammin......all the live long day

Greetings, DARKKO is populated about a 1/3 of what is was, yeah its getting empty but the game is still there and less ppl means more opportunity to gear up an do some damage. Its a good time to gather up stuff and be on top. Cmon back, there is alot of room and the klasgame farmers are gone. a good time for new folks to get it up. level 75 is max now

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Greetings, DARKKO is populated about a 1/3 of what is was, yeah its getting empty but the game is still there and less ppl means more opportunity to gear up an do some damage. Its a good time to gather up stuff and be on top. Cmon back, there is alot of room and the klasgame farmers are gone. a good time for new folks to get it up. level 75 is max now
    do you work for them?

the other night my boy did live stream on discord, there was 4 people in CZ and so many bosses in bowl that they weren't killing any lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    again # ? .
    yes,for the 1412851285th time to grab your money

do you work for them?

the other night my boy did live stream on discord, there was 4 people in CZ and so many bosses in bowl that they weren't killing any lol
    Atm Darkko was the best private server i played, im with my clan at osko and it have many bugs, seeking party isnt working since day 1 till now... i think darkko made maybe much money because of the population that got in quarantine and server can still maybe till end of the year, the problem is that people like rushing servers and just kill privates, i think we are the problem lol, not the servers, i miss darkko. but is like BlackOak said, if you want a good server to play, darkko was the best server i played but there is not much people to play at my time, im gmt-5, turkish people is sleeping when im on so i have to migrate to a server with latin people at nights gmt-5.

I played on MaxKO for the past 12years ...
    but currently searching for a pk server.
    Apex is to much farm for my taste
    Is there any well balanced (old style) pk server?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast