Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 126
Like Tree5Likes

Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?

This is a discussion on Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SacredHealDane Ezio aditore xD Btw in AC3 its gonna be about french Revolution. Dying to play it. ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Ezio aditore xD
    Btw in AC3 its gonna be about french Revolution.
    Dying to play it.
    French revolution? Isn't it about America? Or am I completely wrong haha. I just checked out the trailer and I honestly can't wait to play it with all of the new cool stuff such as being able to run thru buildings and like the whole story continuing.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    French revolution? Isn't it about America? Or am I completely wrong haha. I just checked out the trailer and I honestly can't wait to play it with all of the new cool stuff such as being able to run thru buildings and like the whole story continuing.
    Lmfao , its American revolution.

  3. #63
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Lmfao , its American revolution.
    Ohh , sorry my bad then xD

  4. #64
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    With all due respect to everyone in this thread I would just like to say that I've only ever owned 2 servers, Life|KO and Secret|KO Secret|KO suddenly died because the domain name was bought as a package deal with the dedicated server which both expired, the hoster from that company failed to message me back via e-mail and stuff. Since the server was in a dead state and awaiting for a wipe, I decided to temporarily scrap the project since if I bought a new domain, people would say "Oh, vince is renaming server" blah blah. I also had no money at the time to renew it and I'm not the kind of person who begs for donations, if anyone truly knows me and has played my servers they would know I don't put $ first like the rest of the servers out there. Quality first, always

    I appreciate the criticism though, I suppose I have a bit of self searching to do.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    With all due respect to everyone in this thread I would just like to say that I've only ever owned 2 servers, Life|KO and Secret|KO Secret|KO suddenly died because the domain name was bought as a package deal with the dedicated server which both expired, the hoster from that company failed to message me back via e-mail and stuff. Since the server was in a dead state and awaiting for a wipe, I decided to temporarily scrap the project since if I bought a new domain, people would say "Oh, vince is renaming server" blah blah. I also had no money at the time to renew it and I'm not the kind of person who begs for donations, if anyone truly knows me and has played my servers they would know I don't put $ first like the rest of the servers out there. Quality first, always

    I appreciate the criticism though, I suppose I have a bit of self searching to do.
    Yeah exactly, you just shut down the server when it was dying and u got ur money.

    Nothing new.

  6. #66
    Section Moderator KrepiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    use ur fucking pm.. dont go off topic.. sigh.. this forum really need mods

  7. #67
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    use ur fucking pm.. dont go off topic.. sigh.. this forum really need mods
    with the amount of idiots in this forum this thread wont stay on topic another 5 or 6 posts. i got the responses i wanted anyway.

  8. #68
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    With all due respect, everyone knows why you are upset with me -- and it's because YOU fail.

    Do the math on how much a dedicated server cost, how much donations I received, and how long the dedicated server was paid for, then come back and talk to me

  9. #69
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    with the amount of idiots in this forum this thread wont stay on topic another 5 or 6 posts. i got the responses i wanted anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    With all due respect, everyone knows why you are upset with me -- and it's because YOU fail.

    Do the math on how much a dedicated server cost, how much donations I received, and how long the dedicated server was paid for, then come back and talk to me
    idiot numeral uno

  10. #70
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    idiot numeral uno
    Let us not forget why the server died in the first place Mr. Johny


    Sorry teddy, it's just so hard to ignore something when your reputation is being bashed for no good reason on false lies.

  11. #71
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Why do u have to fuck up a perfectly good topic with your lifeko/secretko/whateverko drama...get the fuck out and create your own god damn topic.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Let us not forget why the server died in the first place Mr. Johny


    Sorry teddy, it's just so hard to ignore something when your reputation is being bashed for no good reason on false lies.
    Ye but u never mention the fact that i quited as GM due to lack of care to ur server. My friend donated like 200-500 USD to the server.
    Dont u remember? I banned my self, then u PMed me later that night "I will hack ur sexyko acc for what u did"(I honestly laughed at that, cause u couldn secure ur own server). Well i gave away my GM stuff and 2 days later the server was done. Well honestly at that point i didn give a shit what i did.
    And to be honest, i dont regret it at all.

    You're servers has bad rep already so good luck trying to defend ur self.

    Sorry for going off topic YET AGAIN. But i hate thoose liars trying to make something he did 5 times to not sound so bad.

    And honestly vincent, go make a topic about me or whatever if u feel the need for it. Dont come here and talk shit that aint true. We all know ur talking bullshit. You only say stuff ppl want to hear.
    Also kinda funny that u never admit u did anything wrong, and that ur 100% perfect. I admited what i did, and yet ur denying everything that happend. Yeh like anyone would belive ur bullshit

  13. #73
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Ye but u never mention the fact that i quited as GM due to lack of care to ur server. My friend donated like 200-500 USD to the server.
    Dont u remember? I banned my self, then u PMed me later that night "I will hack ur sexyko acc for what u did"(I honestly laughed at that, cause u couldn secure ur own server). Well i gave away my GM stuff and 2 days later the server was done. Well honestly at that point i didn give a shit what i did.
    And to be honest, i dont regret it at all.

    You're servers has bad rep already so good luck trying to defend ur self.

    Sorry for going off topic YET AGAIN. But i hate thoose liars trying to make something he did 5 times to not sound so bad.

    And honestly vincent, go make a topic about me or whatever if u feel the need for it. Dont come here and talk shit that aint true. We all know ur talking bullshit. You only say stuff ppl want to hear.
    Also kinda funny that u never admit u did anything wrong, and that ur 100% perfect. I admited what i did, and yet ur denying everything that happend. Yeh like anyone would belive ur bullshit
    I really don't understand what you are trying to say? Yes I've been arrested before, yes I'm on parole, yes this had affected the server twice. You say "You've done this 4 or 5 times!". This is so wierd! Secret|KO was never wiped, I can show you the database and anyone who has played there will tell you the same. It was scheduled to be wiped but it was not. You say I closed server and took donations, however more then 80% of the community voted for a wipe and many people had already quit due to WHAT YOU DID with the GM items! You did not ban yourself from the GM team, I banned you and banned your account, I can also show logs to back this up. I can also show paypal logs which will show more then 85% (eh rough estimate but close enough) of the donations went towards the server in the form of dedicated server payments, upgrades, and DDOS protection. Life|KO was wiped one time when it was brought back because alot of people asked me to try and bring it back again.

    I really don't understand what your problem is. I don't hold grudges, in fact I forgot why we even had a problem until I searched this forums and found a bit of topics where even other people are talking what you did to my server with the corruptness. I forgot that even happened. You can sit here and tell lies and stretch the truth all day man, I honestly don't care I've said my peace, and anyone who truly cares for what you have to say can look up anything I'm saying right here on G4L and hear it from other people or they can ask me, they will get the same results.

    You need help man, and I mean that in a modest way -- seriously, go get your head checked that can't be healthy for you.

    Wish you the best of luck

  14. #74
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Vince's upcoming new server is going to be tight johny i'm not gonna lie I help with testing a lot it's just his master piece server wise so far. There's no OP sh1t not 1 bit and you know me johnny I'm really picky when it comes to private servers, but this one he's working on atm as it goes ingame items, class balance is just perfect (70 cap +8 +0 max).

  15. #75
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Vince's upcoming new server is going to be tight johny i'm not gonna lie I help with testing a lot it's just his master piece server wise so far. There's no OP sh1t not 1 bit and you know me johnny I'm really picky when it comes to private servers, but this one he's working on atm as it goes ingame items, class balance is just perfect (70 cap +8 +0 max).
    i hope it will be a REAL pk server and not farming shit lol , to many out there -.-

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:27 AM
  2. [Logos-Orc] Looking for clan who all uses ventrilo (Ardream)
    By Cronoh in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 04:24 PM
  3. Fill me in who all quit
    By nfw in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 07:14 PM
  4. who all plays counter strike source
    By ::HiGhTiMeZ:: in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 07:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •