Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ajkula I played EuroKO my self, had 4 fully geared accounts and spent 800€ via sonteklif. That's ...
Page: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    I played EuroKO my self, had 4 fully geared accounts and spent 800€ via sonteklif. That's not the problem.

The problem is that they deliberately let the server die, so the people would go to OldSchoolKO which they launched as soon as possible, not even allowing server to get up. And the server has Dylan as GM who is handling PayPal issues, but is known for massive chargesback over the internet, trolling community, and owing people 30$.. Further more he is 'lying' to community he is not GM, while selling Gold Bars, it doesn't matter if some people knew, he is still a big liar... And the guy who is lying he is also stealing, right?

Now they want me and others to go play OldSchoolKO, and I have a problem here, because OSKO is fake-ass lame 14 days server, and the team want it to look like it's dope. Of course EuroKO lasted 2 months because of Alpha/Mufu, but it also could last more, if they didn't intentionally kill it, lie to community and selling items via GM. Turks have control of server, It doesn't matter what Alpha is, the fact is that Turks were selling items illegaly, and made server die after 2 months, when it could be a 1 year server.

About the item CTRL ORIGIN button, come on... That's for naive kids, we all know that feature was exactly invented so they could sell more stuff under the table, because it's easy editable. You played server, you know VittoliPav, with full set items on 2nd day, and half of those items no CTRL origin..
    So combine that together, and see EuroKO was a bit fucked up, now OSKO is 100x more fucked up than EuroKO, and people are being lured there.

We can end and see this easy with one question.

Do you recommend us to play OSKO, or do you think it's a shit ass fake, corrupted 14 days server?
    It's one or another, so Alpha which one is it?
    Ur right those servers die in 14 days. But still they did better then your server BlessedKO they make it last for 14 days you don't even reach 7 days XD so basically u make alot of fun of urself right now dummy

Also don't forget before u login back on MINOOOOOOR account to like all the posts of that char to okay? U also liked all the comments of Ajulka with MINOOOR account.
    You know im friendly so i remind u on this one Maybe we get mad because of it u never know it might work ! XD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Did not make 1 cent. I lost if anything, because I babashopped many things. So if I would be a trash like you, I would actually go and flame euko and not defend lol.

Now seriously, how old are you 13? Stop being a lil trash and play the game and relax.
    Trash?Really?13? Hmm.This is not flame truth is truth.Truths cant be flame or trash

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Trash?Really?13? Hmm.This is not flame truth is truth.Truths cant be flame or trash
    I don't know what u are talking about this is a english forum.

I think you should give this site a visit and stay in there: https://www.kocuce.com/index.php?for...er-tanitimi.5/

PS: Now i gotta leave the shitshow guys i'm so sorry Later we can have a nice party again together i'll bring some beers with me next time.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I don't know what u are talking about this is a english forum.

I think you should give this site a visit and stay in there: https://www.kocuce.com/index.php?for...er-tanitimi.5/

PS: Now i gotta leave the shitshow guys i'm so sorry Later we can have a nice party again together i'll bring some beers with me next time.
    Hm racist,Normally you explained yourself stop dying

It's not about corruption, that's not a big deal. Mind_Control / Urania those are same people that was in Administrative Control of EuroKO and OSKO, and many other servers. When the revenue dropped in EuroKO, they started to invest all time/money into new project, before EuroKO was even fully dead. And they are in it, to quickly gain as much money as possible before launching a new server under new domain.
    They deliberately left EuroKO... Look at some other English Servers, when they had same success as EuroKO, they lasted a lot more, because they didn't have 5 others domain to launch and to transfer people there.

Now, let Alpha make a deal with those 'scammy' turks, to stay out of the next EuKO relaunch and it might be good. But as long as there are people pulling the plugs behind, this 2 months run will stay as a World Record for the organization.
    OSKO is childish server, it won't even have that many turks playing considering there is DrakinGame launching today also, and majority English Players going to ProjectKO in 7 days.

So go play in a corrupted kindergarden, who is only looking how to squeeze maximum out of you, and tax you monthly with tons of different servers and domains... Go give your time and money to stupid random turks, who never had a server for more than 14 days and opened more servers all of English community together.

Because it's a fact, if you intentionally killing one server, to relaunch another under other domain for maximum profit that's called a 'fraudelent behavior' - because many players lost money because of that behavior.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

And the server has Dylan as GM who is handling PayPal issues, but is known for massive chargesback over the internet, trolling community, and owing people 30$.. Further more he is 'lying' to community he is not GM, while selling Gold Bars, it doesn't matter if some people knew, he is still a big liar... And the guy who is lying he is also stealing, right?
    my god you got alot of brain farts andrej

i don't owe ppl anything
    a liar is a thief now?

anyway, i have done nothing wrong you can keep trying to make me and the server look bad, but in the mean time you just make a fool out of yourself

andrej grobarski idiotski

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post

i don't owe ppl anything
    You owe me a lot. Noone cares about you, you and Chris have those childish comments that nobody is reading. Write something normal for once, or continue 'scam-attempting' players through borrowed money or chargesback.

Now please, you are not important. Whatever history you got with Alpha, I'm here for different reasons, and that reason is not you for sure, nor is any individual.
    retail and IGetOwnedI like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

You owe me a lot. Noone cares about you, you and Chris have those childish comments that nobody is reading. Write something normal for once, or continue 'scam-attempting' players through borrowed money or chargesback.

Now please, you are not important. Whatever history you got with Alpha, I'm here for different reasons, and that reason is not you for sure, nor is any individual.
    ye i don't owe you shit.

fyi, don't mention me in a whole post.
    stop your sad attempts. no one cares about you

did someone keep track of how manny accounts this retard made over the past years??

ye i don't owe you shit.

fyi, don't mention me in a whole post.
    stop your sad attempts. no one cares about you

did someone keep track of how manny accounts this retard made over the past years??
    I'm just a normal 'player', and you are representitive Game Moderator of EuroKO. How much are they paying you to call your players 'brain-farts' and different names, when I'm clearly only pointing out the obvious?

My main concern is still intentionally letting the EuroKO die and transfering players to OSKO, for increasing revenue since the Administrative-Control is handled by Urania/Mind_Control which are also already preparing a third server, for when the OSKO will decline in donations (7-14days). When you preparing another server, before opening the first one - knowing you will eventually transfer all the players to new one, that's fraudelent behavior.
    https://www.kocuce.com/index.php?kon...yakinda.73502/

There is no need for anyone to be mad, those are just obvious facts than any person with IQ higher than daily temperature can see..

We shouldn't censorship the obvious fact, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Alpha remember what i asked to you? You told me im owner.Fucking stupid lier when i played euko with my team a guy came to my ts Mind_Control and he and his friend Devil told me the truth.You are just a moderator Why you said im owner come euko?And i understand this Dylan and his funny friends why they protect euko and i gave many proofs They still dont care cauzs their friend was Gm.After that i got that Yougotownedbymyass,Ching,Dylan are corrupted.what happened?You said projectko corrupt we dont play?So you played most corrupted server????? Devil and Mustafa and Talha most corrupted admins??They sold items all xacs databases?They gave tons of Euko Balance his advertisers and some clans?And They finished euko and They announced Osko?You guys talking about corrupt but you still sucks most corrupt admins' balls.Shit
    Wait what? How am i corrupt? Lol im confused now

my god you got alot of brain farts andrej

i don't owe ppl anything
    a liar is a thief now?

anyway, i have done nothing wrong you can keep trying to make me and the server look bad, but in the mean time you just make a fool out of yourself

andrej grobarski idiotski
    You opened a priest in Chris clan and on the first day u had full uniques, dual ROL, 40dd shield, 40 spear def shield...
    Cm'on bro u know u are corrupted..
    I was always wondering why ur GM char is never active and i got my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    You opened a priest in Chris clan and on the first day u had full uniques, dual ROL, 40dd shield, 40 spear def shield...
    Cm'on bro u know u are corrupted..
    I was always wondering why ur GM char is never active and i got my answer.
    Even if he wanted to he couldn't, he didn't have such authorization, Mufu didn't either.
    You could say plenty of things about me but I won't tolerate blaming someone like this without proof.
    I'm aware this is going to become the blame fest Grobar wants it to, congratulations on starting it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Even if he wanted to he couldn't, he didn't have such authorization, Mufu didn't either.
    You could say plenty of things about me but I won't tolerate blaming someone like this without proof.
    I'm aware this is going to become the blame fest Grobar wants it to, congratulations on starting it.
    I honestly have no idea who is Grober, I came back from retirement 5 months ago and i hear his name being called on every argument in this forum.
    The proof i have is my own eyes, those shields he had on the first day, are more rare then a rol+2 on this server, but he probably didn't know that..
    He said himself he only started playing the day his clan needed a priest, and i saw him sitting in moradon with Chris on the day he did, i looked up on his items
    from curiosity and he had way better gear then me on the first day he plays the server according to his own words. I'm not making anything up nor do i have a reason to, i loved this server and everyone knows that.
    There has been a lot of weird things going on here, and i asked you Alpha to check them out and u said they we're all legit, like how on the first month of the server
    there was a Turkish clan with full unique's and +7 gear while out entire clan best drop was amulet of str to that day and +5/6 gear, things didn't add up.
    And the guys from that clan we're constantly selling elite +7 items on the forum when i showed u video's it is hard af upgrading to +7 and i posted 7-8 videos of me breaking
    10 items at a time to make a single +7, i remember the day i saw those Turkish sin's running around with dual rol/+7 gear/dual eme, while i invested 800$ here and my best item was chitin boots+7.

Everything make sense now..
    Ajkula likes this.

I honestly have no idea who is Grober, I came back from retirement 5 months ago and i hear his name being called on every argument in this forum.
    The proof i have is my own eyes, those shields he had on the first day, are more rare then a rol+2 on this server, but he probably didn't know that..
    He said himself he only started playing the day his clan needed a priest, and i saw him sitting in moradon with Chris on the day he did, i looked up on his items
    from curiosity and he had way better gear then me on the first day he plays the server according to his own words. I'm not making anything up nor do i have a reason to, i loved this server and everyone knows that.
    This is proof? Why would I be dumb enough to let someone I'm responsible for run around with GM sent items, besides you played the server and you know the GM items could be checked, so if he did send anything you woul see it on CTRL check.
    If he couldn't give it to himself than the only option here is to blame me, so if you wish to start rumors than say I've given it to him rather than him doing the impossible.

Guess im "corrupted" aswell than. Seeing as i had 2 diffrend kite shields aswell from the first day.
    And a dd 25 helmet. If you hold ctrl it tells you exactly where it comes from. When, from what, what time.
    Maybe he got the items traded to him?