Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by retail Extremely friendly Gms ingame, always have a positive response within 1-2min. except for Delta that guy ...
Page: 29

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    Extremely friendly Gms ingame, always have a positive response within 1-2min.
    except for Delta that guy sucks

you should add a function that lets you turn off the kills that are being made in cz, theres no way you can comunicate with clan while cr is on if you arent in discord

Anyone made any PK vids yet ? Id love to see some of the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Anyone made any PK vids yet ? Id love to see some of the action.
    These are the ones we got sent to us and posted on Facebook:
    Youtube
    Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    These are the ones we got sent to us and posted on Facebook:
    Youtube
    Youtube
    Meh...im not interested in mage PK,any 3 year old retard could press 1 button to throw nova and /town. Anyway,Im glad to see that your server is doing well Alpha,I had time for closed beta/beta,but didn't have time for the launch. Best of luck .

Looks amazing so far. Every detail seems precise. First turkish server that is english equal, crowded. Maybe some quest overview should be implemented, good job.

Macro is the ultimate online counter for private server, which is not fair at all in here. All spots for new players are taken by afk, possibly with advanced speed of koxp licence. Kinda equals disrupted, but whoever whatever, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by skel4life View Post
    Macro is the ultimate online counter for private server, which is not fair at all in here. All spots for new players are taken by afk, possibly with advanced speed of koxp licence. Kinda equals disrupted, but whoever whatever, good luck.
    There hasn't been any kind of koxp in the game yet, I'll say this again publicly here, using a simple mouse/keyboard macro is not forbidden as that's something pretty much everyone can and does use these days.
    I'm aware how the KO community feels about macro users yet at this point there's probably more macro users than regular players.
    Having said that if we catch anyone running any kind of software that would act as genie we're banning them together with their connected accounts.

I know this answer isn't something you were looking for but this is the case for our server.

Quote Originally Posted by skel4life View Post
    As I mentioned before, need more xp mobs added throughout the map in respective castles & cz. alot ppl playing and getting xp spot are overrun with genies. just add more mobs, easzy peazy right?

Great server, best I have seen in years. Its unique & therefore special.

ps. the daisy wheel needs translated to english

i used to run z1 macro on a server i played before,on orc officer spots in cz. It throw in a 3 and 4 keybind every minute for mana/hp pots usage and that was literally koxp �� I would sleep all night and come back two three levels higher. Ofc,its not worth it since genie on this server is pretty cheap,legal,aand you can get the autoloot.

Go cry somewhere else. Thanks for bump.

https://euroknightonline.net/topic/6...tails-2102019/

here's our latest patch and it's details. You can tell us what you think about this.

I login here time to time and i must say its going to have majority of english speaking players soon. A lot of english users joining... Even if some turks (mage teams) check other servers this will still be the best english server with most population. I mean base right now its huge... And server would be the most populated and best english players even if they had like 300 less players than they have now.

So far so good, i recommend.

Seeing you finally create the successful server you wanted makes me happy man. If I had time to spare from masters, I would've helped but hey seems like you don't need my Turkish skilleru after all :P

Cheers mate- doga